Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Hi RA,

I Know this science is not that easy for me to get it straight but like to know few things like

1) Which entrance is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
    2) Which side Kitchen is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
    3) Which side bedrooms are best or Second best and which side is completely NO Case.
    4) Same question for Toilets?
    5) if above conditions are met the best or second best, what else can be wrong which can lead to avoid recommendation of yours.

Finally, once i validate the 5 mentioned points, I will seek your final approval after sending you the floor plan then only I make a final call to buy. Your support will be highly needed and appreciated.

Comment

Dear RA,
      We are eagerly awaiting your feedback before going ahead with the purchase decision for the attached floor plan.

1. Entrance is facing South in SE (Not the best, however it is acceptable i guess )
      2. Kitchen in SE section with cook-top facing East
      3. NE has living balcony- so no cuts there
      4. SW has master bedroom -Not Sure about the impact of the cut here
      5. Bhramasthan is mostly free with a small part of common bath (Will not use WC there)
      6. Planning to use the North bedroom as pooja cum study

Except for the cut in SW and main entrance(south facing) we are happy with the project/builder etc. Do suggest if the vasthu parameters are bad enough to drop this floor plan.
      Thanks once again
      Attached Files
      Last edited April 29 2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by homhunt View Post
        Hi RA,

I Know this science is not that easy for me to get it straight but like to know few things like

1) Which entrance is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
        2) Which side Kitchen is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
        3) Which side bedrooms are best or Second best and which side is completely NO Case.
        4) Same question for Toilets?
        5) if above conditions are met the best or second best, what else can be wrong which can lead to avoid recommendation of yours.

Finally, once i validate the 5 mentioned points, I will seek your final approval after sending you the floor plan then only I make a final call to buy. Your support will be highly needed and appreciated.
        It is pretty vast. Even I do not know fully, but I will answer what I know for sure, by reading posts from RealAcres here.

1. Entrance preferably are - East facing in NE quadrant.
        North Facing in NE quadrant.
        East facing in E quadrant
        North Facing in NW quadrant
        West facing in NW quadrant.

Entrance in SW, S, SE quadrants facing south are absolutely NO. Not sure about facing W or E in Southern quadrants.

2. SE for kitchen is best. NW is okay but not preferable. I do not know what others are preferable.

3. SW, S and W bedrooms are best. Guest bedrooms may be in NW, N or E. (RealAcres, please correct me if wrong)

4. W is preferable for baths. Bath/toi should never be in NE, N quadrants.

5. No idea. I would like to know the answer too.

Overall, your NE, Center, SW and the Entrance must be free from problems.

RealAcres, I said what I know. pls correct me and add more.

Comment

meena22,

>> 1. Entrance is facing South in SE (Not the best, however it is acceptable i guess )

It is not acceptable. Highly unrecommended.

Rest overall actually looks okay. I wonder if other positives can overcome this one negative. Realacres , please add more.

Comment

Regarding main entrance, I checked some of RAs previous posts where South of SE is ranked number 4 out of all the acceptable entrances ( see attached image ) .
            Since it was very difficult to find floor plans without major vasthu dhoshas we were ok with a south facing entrance.
            RA - pls clarify. Am I correct in assuming S of SE is acceptable per vasthu or should the position of door be away from corner (Agni moola) in South as shown in image?
            Thanks.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

Would really appreciate any input regarding this rental house. Have to make a decision tomorrow.

Many thanks.

Originally posted by Shrivio View Post
              Dear RA,

I have to move and this is the rental that is in the correct price range.

I am concerned about the Kitchen and Master Bedroom being swapped with the kitchen in SW and Master in SE. Door is also S facing. Are there any remedies that I can use?

Will be living there for a year or so and want to minimize negative effects. Your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by meena22 View Post
                Regarding main entrance, I checked some of RAs previous posts where South of SE is ranked number 4 out of all the acceptable entrances ( see attached image ) .
                Since it was very difficult to find floor plans without major vasthu dhoshas we were ok with a south facing entrance.
                RA - pls clarify. Am I correct in assuming S of SE is acceptable per vasthu or should the position of door be away from corner (Agni moola) in South as shown in image?
                Thanks.
                Hello, meena22,

AFAIK, East West entries are considered okay. That is why most builders give flats facing east or west. Anyway, wait for the expert

Hello RealAcres,

your inputs please.

Comment

Hi All,

Request your help in determining the vastu of the enclosed apartment. Could you please also let me know if having a terrace on the western side is ok. What r the modifications that need to be done to be vastu compliant. Please also suggest the remedies.

Hoping to hear soon.

Thanks in advance
                  Attached Files

Comment

Home

Home
                    Attached Files
                    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Hi Experts, Can you pls suggest, should I go this apartment as per vastu. I also marked my flat as Circle in cluster plan.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X