Sort by :
Filter by :
- To reach North pole you need to follow True North. It is nothing to do with vastu. Bringing Fengsui / astrology and many other things into vastu, confusing ordinary people brings bad reputation to vastu subject. These are called Vastu Experts. It is upto individual belief to follow which ever is correct form of vastu.CommentQuote1Flag
- Vastu tips for placing wall clocks: - Vastu emphasises on placing a clock on the east, the west or the north side walls of the house. - Ensure the clocks are in working condition and reflect the right time. - Remove or replace broken or dysfunctional clocks as it will attract negative energies. - Never hang the clock over a door or an entrance. They should not be placed outside the house. - Place the clock on the north or east side wall if you sleep facing south. Keep it far from the bed to avoid troubles in relationships.CommentQuote0Flag
- With these Vastu tips for wealth and prosperity, you can align your home into a more positive place and rejuvenate your life.
Welcome positive energy
According to Vaastu Shastra, every nook and corner of the home harbours positive and negative energies that influence the health and the wealth of its inhabitants. For instance, the main door of the property in India should be unobstructed and properly connected to the rest of the apartment in any residential project in India. This is because it is the main entry point for the positive energy into the home.
Aligning rooms by functionality
The dining room should be a placid area for the people to have food; it should be substantially away from the main entrance as well as the toilets as it may deteriorate one’s healthy stomach. Apart from the dining room, the kitchen should be located in the southeast corner of the home, the gas stove plays a great role for one’s fortune, make sure it is placed at a distance from the washbasin and should be kept clean and in proper working condition.
Improperly constructed toilets can considerably lead to draining of one’s wealth. Vaastu suggests, and statistics confirm, that we spend almost one-third of our life in our bedroom. For enhanced prosperity, the bedroom should have only one entrance, the bed should not be in contact with the walls and its ceiling should not be inclined.
Keep contrivances away
Domestic contrivances like mops and brooms are used for cleaning or removing dirt, and should be kept away from one’s field of vision, as this will prevent the family’s livelihood from scrubbing off. Moreover, make sure that the taps in the home do not dribble as this creates a negative influence that may lead to the leakage of one’s wealth.
Maintain a clean and organised desk
Remember, a clear desk enhances clear thinking, creativity and monetary energy. This Vastu Shastra tip for wealth and prosperity also suggests that all the clocks in the house should also be in proper working condition else, this may lead to finance stagnation.
Proper ventilation attracts positivity
Allow fresh air to come into your bedroom for at least 20 minutes daily so that you sleep in a blooming environment. Moreover, ensure that the bed should be at a distance of at least one foot from the ground.
Have proper arrangements instead of scattering things
Do not swab your home towards the main entrance and always keep the dustbins covered as this may lead to fragmentary finance. Moreover, avoid scattering shoes and slippers at the main door of the home, instead keep the main entrance clean and tidy.
Make best use of southwest
One of the useful Vastu Shastra tips for wealth is to utilise the southwest corner of your home for placing the money safe.
Ensure smooth drainage
Ensure that the drains outflow waste water properly without any kind of blockage. This Vastu tip for money suggests this may summon blocked finances. Avoid constructing the toilets just above the main door of the home in order to ensure uninterrupted flow of energy throughout the apartment. Moreover, don’t place dirty dishes in the sink, clean them as soon as possible since dirty dishes remaining in the sink for a long time indicates incompleteness and disorganization in terms of finance.
- What could be the perfect gift for you loved ones this Diwali?
The tradition of exchanging gifts during festivals such as Diwali is a representation of expressing love, good wishes and appreciation towards our family and friends. Nowadays, people are looking beyond traditional gifts such as sweets or decoratives. However, since gifting is an art, selecting the perfect gift for your dear ones can be tough. Vastu also lays restrictions on some gift items, which could be sources of negative energies.
Here is a quick guide when selecting gifts for your friends and family:
- Gifting silver items or idol of Lord Ganesha is considered lucky for both the giver and receiver.
- Diyas and fragrant candles are excellent gift options as they bring peace and prosperity in the household. Bamboo is associated with good luck; gifting bamboo stalks or plants is auspicious.
- Gifting aquariums, water bottles or small fountains will pass good luck from the giver to the receiver. Since these products contain water element, it is important to know the right Vastu directions to ensure positivity.
- Avoid gifting items with sharp corners such as scissors or knives. Similarly, do not gift things used for personal hygiene, say, handkerchiefs, socks and towels, as it can affect relationships.
- Wrapping gifts in bright coloured sheets such as gold or red is regarded auspicious. Do not wrap gifts in old, torn or used papers.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Experts,
I was reading the posts, since few days and found good and realy helps people.
I am planning to buy an apartment in bangalore.
I have selected 2 flats (attached, 1. Block A|Type 6 and 2. Block A|Type 5 in the image, attached master plan for direction, and my drawing)
Kindly help me in chosing the best one.
To my knoledge these fits as per vastu, but my doubts are
For Type 6 flat (east facing | there is slight deviation to south)
1. This flat faces east but, no morning sunlight can be seen(east always is dark with coridoor) as it has the Type 5 flat opposite to it
2. The major opening(big balcony) is in the west, so we will always see sun setting. And major ventilation and light will be from the west. I did not get any information whether it is auspicious or not from anywhere. But i heard that west side has to be closed or minimal opening.
For Type 5 (west facing slight devotion to North)
1. Only concern is west main door, which found is the third choice of people, and we need to carefully chose these flats as per other vastu
I am very confused on which one to buy.
As buying a house is an one time, life time investment, I sincerely seek your expert opinion.
Kindly help me little fast , as I am nearing to buy and most flats are almost gone in this project.
- Respected sir ,Namaste !! We are about to purchase a plot for home frome a real estate builder. The plot is east facing with north east opening up for main door and car entrance. But one of the major flaw is , SW of the plot is extended . We were suggested to cut off the extended area in SW by building a 2 feet deep concrete partition and also installing a copper strip of minimum 4 mm width along the partition wall. Apart from that , they said there are no other defects . Im planning to shift the master bed room to SW . So that too is ok now. Kindly advise me about this SW extension. Will the partitioning help ??
i have attached the photos of the plot for your esteemed review. Kindly helpus sir ...CommentQuote0Flag
In page No 116 of this thread I advised a member not to construct building tilting as per compass, in a plot which not 90 degrees to compass.
See the following Google image of Max Super Speciality Hospital, Shalimar Bagh which lost its licence.
Plot is tilted.
Main building is constructed by tilting to compass
Main entrance is in the East SouthEast of building
North East building is raised. (Other details I am not aware)
Above wrong reasons made the hospital to loose its licenceCommentQuote0Flag
- Making SW 90 degrees by building a wall is OK.Originally Posted by mailtodevikaRespected sir ,Namaste !! We are about to purchase a plot for home frome a real estate builder. The plot is east facing with north east opening up for main door and car entrance. But one of the major flaw is , SW of the plot is extended . We were suggested to cut off the extended area in SW by building a 2 feet deep concrete partition and also installing a copper strip of minimum 4 mm width along the partition wall. Apart from that , they said there are no other defects . Im planning to shift the master bed room to SW . So that too is ok now. Kindly advise me about this SW extension. Will the partitioning help ??
i have attached the photos of the plot for your esteemed review. Kindly helpus sir ...
Give attention to the following points.
It seems west side is more open place compared to East
Whether there is more open space in north compared to south? I am unable to read what is mentioned in North side except court. Is it covered one or open to sky?
In first floor toilet in NE and NE is cutting.
Entrance to one BR is in wrong place in First floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Planning to buy a flat and floor plan divided in to 9 parts has been enclosed for your reference. My concern is the kitchen falls in North East division even though it is not touching the eastern wall. It is more on the northern side. The entrance and foyer falls in north east direction.
If we extend the slab in the utility area, it goes in to northern side away from north east corner of the flat.
- Vastu tips for flooring materials to avoid any negative effects of bad Vastu:
*Although white marble flooring is considered auspicious do not use the material for the temple room or Ishanya corner of your home. Wooden flooring for the east, the northeast and the north zone of the house is recommended.
*Red stone or tiles in shades of pink are compatible with the fire element and should be used for the southeast rooms such as the kitchen.
*Light-blue-coloured flooring materials are best suited for rooms in the north direction.
*Choose light yellow or pink-coloured flooring materials for the southwest directions.
*Ensure the floor slabs or materials are cut evenly and in regular shapes such as square.CommentQuote0Flag
- Here are some valuable Vastu tips for designing a baby's room:
The room must be designed in the west side of the house.
Place the bed in the south-west corner of the room.
Blue and grey colours are recommended for the room built in the west direction.
If the room is in the south side of your house, select a pink-red-orange colour theme.
Make sure the room is clutter-free with minimum furniture. Do not place any furniture in the centre of the room.
Toys should be kept in the south, the south-west or the west direction in the room. Other directions for toys are the north-east and the south-east.
The south-west direction is also ideal for storing clothes.
Hang pictures on the north-west wall of the room.CommentQuote0Flag