Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Hi experts,

I've purchased this flat and builder asked me for modifications need to be done. So plz validate the vaasthu and share your comments on this plan.

Comment

Any quick Suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        There is major cut coupled with toilet in NE & other toilet in NE-N. This is fatal & should be avoided at all costs. Never buy such house even if it is offered for free.

Dear RA,

After your advice, I have come across another apartment whose site plan is attached (flat shown in blue rectangle).
        Flat # 11 floor plan is also attached to give proper view.
        Kindly advise on suitability of this.

thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nitin1979 View Post
          Hi Experts, Can you pls suggest, should I go this apartment as per vastu. I also marked my flat as Circle in cluster plan.
          hi nitin,

As pet the vastu norms your house has 3 major defects, 1) cut in NE , KITHCEN PLATFORM IN facing NORTH, moreover Toilets are in East of North east zone,

All above points are enough to avoide the flat & scout for vastu complient house. Iam i correct RA???

Regards,
          RAJNIKANT -

Comment

I had to sign the contract for this house.

I know the two major issues are Kitchen in SW and M. Bedroom in SE. I will use the NW room as the M. Bedroom. The kitchen, obviously, cannot be moved.

Realacres, if you can suggest anything to mitigate the kitchen in the SW, I would appreciate it.

It is a rental for 1 year.

Thank you.

Originally posted by Shrivio View Post
            Dear RA,

I have to move and this is the rental that is in the correct price range.

I am concerned about the Kitchen and Master Bedroom being swapped with the kitchen in SW and Master in SE. Door is also S facing. Are there any remedies that I can use?

Will be living there for a year or so and want to minimize negative effects. Your help is much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by jaimika View Post
              hi nitin,

As pet the vastu norms your house has 3 major defects, 1) cut in NE , KITHCEN PLATFORM IN facing NORTH, moreover Toilets are in East of North east zone,

All above points are enough to avoide the flat & scout for vastu complient house. Iam i correct RA???

Regards,
              RAJNIKANT -
              Thanks Jaimika for guidance, is any remedy to overcome this defect or I should completely ignore the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin1979 View Post
                Thanks Jaimika for guidance, is any remedy to overcome this defect or I should completely ignore the flat.
                Hi RA , you expert advice is most welcome. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ganeshsam14 View Post
                  Hi experts,

I've purchased this flat and builder asked me for modifications need to be done. So plz validate the vaasthu and share your comments on this plan.

Hi RA,

Please reply to this plan.

Thanks in advance

Ganesh

Comment

Dear RA,

Request your Urgent help on the enclosed Plan.

Thank you so much

Originally posted by Doubts19 View Post
                    Hi All,

Request your help in determining the vastu of the enclosed apartment. Could you please also let me know if having a terrace on the western side is ok. What r the modifications that need to be done to be vastu compliant. Please also suggest the remedies.

Hoping to hear soon.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello RealAcres Sir,

I am Religiously following this forum & I admire your knowledge of Vaastu
                      As you rightly say its pure ancient science which I myself experienced around 6 years back when we bought a bungalow in which we had bathroom in SE and one of our well wisher asked us to stop using it which we did & saw the result within 15 days.
                      Sir I would like to have your advice.
                      I will upload my bungalow plan within 10 days which I surely feel have many Vaastu defects other than the one I mentioned.
                      It will not be possible to alter the bungalow because of monetary problems so will be very thank full if you could help me with the remedies.
                      Sir, I highly admire you for your selfless deed because as you mentioned in todays world forget sharing knowledge this so called vaastu consultant cheat people for commercial purpose & sell third class pyramids & stuff like that which are of no use & is waste of money.

I will really be thankful if you can reply.
                      Regards,
                      Ameet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X