Click image for larger version

Name:	SF52.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	2231164

Comment

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Realacres,
      Please help! I have attached image of my flat which is currently given on rent to the bachelors right after possession.
      Need suggestions on how this layout can influence my life and remedies.
      Thank u.
      Attached Files

Comment

Gents,

I have attached image of my house which I am thinking to buy. I need to give an offer tomorrow, hence it is bit urgent.

Please can I request seniors to comment on how this layout is as per Vastu? Is there any major faults, if yes, can they be easily rectified? how it can influence my life and remedies.

Early reply would be highly appreciated Guys!

Many Thanks
        Anuj
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
          Thanks realacres

I have not bought yet. But I might since there are no options. Any solutions to kitchen in north. And North East cuts?
          For kitchen in North, there are some remedies but surely aren't enough to cut the losses. Also, there shall be kitchen below & above you in North which is again bad.
          For cut in NE, no solution, infact there is no solution at all for major prob in NE, be it major cut, kitchen, toilet or stairs in NE.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by homhunt View Post
            Thanks a ton, realacres. I truly appreciate your knowledge and above all your willingness to support people. I am yet to get the possession of the flat from builder, might be I will get it in 2 or 3 months and I am not in the city any more but will surely do the all the things which you suggested. But, don't took me wrong asking this question. As I told, I am already move out from Delhi/NCR and don't know about my future to come back or not. When I bought this, i bought for staying purpose but during last few years situation got change. What you think, is this flat have major vaastu dosh? if yes, then i can think of selling it as well or based on your suggestions, ill effects can be cured completely. As per limited understanding of mine in this subject, all most all the flats are not completely as per vaastu. if i shown the layout before buying, will you recommend to buy with such solution or you suggest me to avoid?
            This can be simply concluded that since you are not gonna stay here, makes sense to sell it off & exit. This is not just on financial basis but staying in such house isn't going to give great results either. If you had shown this layout before, I would have asked to avoid this flat.

So, sell off this flat as it serves both the purposes & when you finally decide to settle down, you can then buy a flat which is Vaastu +ve.

Btw, in many cases if there is defect in SW or M.bed is in NW, the owner spends very less time at home. You can check this aspect out as an experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrivio View Post
              Dear RA,

As promised, I am attaching the floor plan of my friend's house. It is a rental house.

After reading these boards, I see many issues.

Issues -
              Ground floor:
              Road in South
              Entrance in SW (gate and door)
              Bathrooms in N and NE in ground floor (he says they can stop using NE one only)

First floor:
              Bathroom in NE (hard to stop using bc of kid)
              Bathroom in SW, Master bath. They say they never use it for anything

His wife had a major health issue last year (now resolved) and their lives have been very hectic. He says they work really hard but see almost no rewards for it. They have lived in the house for 2 years.

Should I tell him to move out of the house? Since it is rental and it seems like the key SW/NE corners are not very good, it would be better to move soon than jeopardize their health and well being.
              Shrivio,

See, you yourself have mentioned the Vaastu doshas & given the impact which took place on your friend & his family. What's more, you even gave correct solution at the end.

Btw, the poor results in career are also due to the stairs in East & more open space in South which makes the plot heavier on North & lighter in South. This acts as a weight on your leg, need to work harder even to cross short distance. Wife's health issue was due to NE toilet.

So what are you waiting for man ? Do tell your friend to exit ASAP & being rented house, its so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
                Gents,

I have attached image of my house which I am thinking to buy. I need to give an offer tomorrow, hence it is bit urgent.

Please can I request seniors to comment on how this layout is as per Vastu? Is there any major faults, if yes, can they be easily rectified? how it can influence my life and remedies.

Early reply would be highly appreciated Guys!

Many Thanks
                Anuj
                Realacre mate, would you mind replying to my message too, My offer has been accepted by vendor and it is the last stage now when I need to say yes or no for this house. plz reply!!!

Comment

Originally posted by homhunt View Post
                  Hi Realacres,

as per your suggestion, I left one apartment wherein the deal was almost final and then I shortlisted one more property which is again adviced to leave. I agree with your points and I read it in the previous blogs that we need to patient to find the right property, I am completely praticing that. but I need your continuous support to figure out a right property for me. Now, I need to stay some more time in my rented premisis, i would like to hear it from you that is it good or if i can make it more better or I need to find new rented accomodation till the time I will not find the good choice to buy. seeking your advice for the attached layout. Its a duplex flat and stairs are just next to kitchen and on first floor you have a similar one bedroom with attached bathroom as exactly the layout on the ground floor and we have a tarrace on first floor on top of the kitchen. Please advice.
                  There is major cut or rather complete non-existent NE & whatever small part is left, contains bath-toilet which is extremely bad. With this, the house is like headless body, completely lifeless.
                  So due to major issue with NE, it is best to shift out.

Remember, come what may, there should be no major flaw in energy axis which is NE-Brahmasthan (Centre)- SW.

If anything amongst these 3 are damaged, it's serious flaw with no remedial solutions & hence best to keep away from such properties, be it residential or commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrivio View Post
                    Dear RA,

I have to move and this is the rental that is in the correct price range.

I am concerned about the Kitchen and Master Bedroom being swapped with the kitchen in SW and Master in SE. Door is also S facing. Are there any remedies that I can use?

Will be living there for a year or so and want to minimize negative effects. Your help is much appreciated.
                    Bedrooms should be ideally located in Southern & Western parts of the house, though for kids, East can also work. But in your case, there is not a single bedroom in South & Western side. The one which is towards South is in SE, which is not recommended as it leads to disharmony within the family, mostly amongst couples who occupy this room.

The major flaw is kitchen in SW. This will never give you stability in whatever you do & all the good energy which should actually hold on here in SW is burnt due to kitchen. Add to it entrance in centre of South, which is again bad.

Overall, this flat is not recommended, even if you are getting it for zero rental.

Comment

Originally posted by meena22 View Post
                      Dear RA,

I am a new member here.After going through all the posts in this thread I should say that i am thoroughly fascinated by our ancient science vasthu shastra and also your in-depth knowledge and analysis regarding the same.
                      I have attached the floor plan for an apartment we are looking to purchase. Kindly suggest your feedback. I have divided the plan into 3*3 matrix for your convenience.
                      Thanks in advance
                      The floor plan is quite tricky. There are good & there are some flaws. The most critical factor here is the entrance. South facing entrance, if any has to be on 4th house from SE after diving the side into 9 equal parts. Entrance in SE corner burns out all opportunities even before they reach you.

In your case, the location of kitchen, living, terrace, M.bedroom, C.bed is indeed good. No issues related to NE but there is toilet in Brahmasthan.

So due to bad entrance & toilet in brahmasthan (centre), it is best to avoid this flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X