Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by homhunt View Post
    Hi RA,

I Know this science is not that easy for me to get it straight but like to know few things like

1) Which entrance is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
    2) Which side Kitchen is best or second best and which is completely NO case.
    3) Which side bedrooms are best or Second best and which side is completely NO Case.
    4) Same question for Toilets?
    5) if above conditions are met the best or second best, what else can be wrong which can lead to avoid recommendation of yours.

Finally, once i validate the 5 mentioned points, I will seek your final approval after sending you the floor plan then only I make a final call to buy. Your support will be highly needed and appreciated.

Hope this helps. Let me know in case of any queries.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by meena22 View Post
      Regarding main entrance, I checked some of RAs previous posts where South of SE is ranked number 4 out of all the acceptable entrances ( see attached image ) .
      Since it was very difficult to find floor plans without major vasthu dhoshas we were ok with a south facing entrance.
      RA - pls clarify. Am I correct in assuming S of SE is acceptable per vasthu or should the position of door be away from corner (Agni moola) in South as shown in image?
      Thanks.
      As mentioned above, South facing entrance door works only if it is located on 4th position from SE corner when you divide the South side in 9 equal parts. This is not the case in your shortlisted flat & hence best to avoid it. Also there is issue of toilet in centre of house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sat234 View Post
        Hello, meena22,

AFAIK, East West entries are considered okay. That is why most builders give flats facing east or west. Anyway, wait for the expert

Hello RealAcres,

your inputs please.
        Only east-west is not correct.
        For East facing, entrance has to be from NE to centre of East. Some mistakenly take even East facing in SE part as correct entrance which is wrong in reality.

In case of west facing, there are only 2 options :-

Divide West side in 9 equal parts & the gate/door has to be on 3rd or 4th house from NW.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubts19 View Post
          Hi All,

Request your help in determining the vastu of the enclosed apartment. Could you please also let me know if having a terrace on the western side is ok. What r the modifications that need to be done to be vastu compliant. Please also suggest the remedies.

Hoping to hear soon.

Thanks in advance
          If you consider only the flat, there are not major issues but as big terrace on West is part of the flat, it changes the equation.

In your case, the good part remains the kitchen, m.bed, living & attached terrace to dining.
          The toilet attached to bedroom in North-West would have fallen in NW but with terrace, it falls in North part of the house. Hence, it is recommended that you keep raw sea salt here & change it every 15 days. Apart from this, use it only for bathing that too if unavoidable but this should not be used as toilet. It will be best if you can remove EWC altogether.

Keep the balcony at living room open & place Tulsi vrindawan here in NE corner of balcony.

You can place a copper swastika above the entrance door frame from outside in 4x4 inches in size & have a white color toran on the door. If possible, have the door in white or its shades.

The big terrace in West should be covered to as much extent as possible & try to make it heavy either by putting lot of plants &/or furniture. Ensure that you don't have any water source on terrace like water fountain or water curtain. If possible, try to increase the floor height of this terrace more than the floor level of the flat. More or less, the colours used in the terrace should be whitish towards North side & brown towards West & South side.

Let me know incase of further queries.

Comment

Originally posted by nitin1979 View Post
            Hi Experts, Can you pls suggest, should I go this apartment as per vastu. I also marked my flat as Circle in cluster plan.
            Kitchen in North & major cut & toilet in NE. This is enough to reject the flat right away.
            Besides this, North facing entrance in NW part is not recommended either.
            So, avoid this flat, be it for purchase or for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by ganeshsam14 View Post
              Hi experts,

I've purchased this flat and builder asked me for modifications need to be done. So plz validate the vaasthu and share your comments on this plan.
              Just 2 major things :-

> Shift the pooja towards East side. This would mean change in location of door of the bedroom but that's fine. Location of bedroom door is not as important as location of pooja. So get pooja room shifted,

> Place water-proof plywood on wall between toilet & kitchen on kitchen side.

That's all. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by vinst1 View Post
                Dear RA,

After your advice, I have come across another apartment whose site plan is attached (flat shown in blue rectangle).
                Flat # 11 floor plan is also attached to give proper view.
                Kindly advise on suitability of this.

thanks
                Man, I saw all the flats & this is the only flat which has toilets in NW & West. Rest of the positions of rooms, entrance, terrace are very good.

This flat is recommended. Please proceed to buy. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
                  Gents,

I have attached image of my house which I am thinking to buy. I need to give an offer tomorrow, hence it is bit urgent.

Please can I request seniors to comment on how this layout is as per Vastu? Is there any major faults, if yes, can they be easily rectified? how it can influence my life and remedies.

Early reply would be highly appreciated Guys!

Many Thanks
                  Anuj
                  There is toilet in North & kitchen in NE. Both are very bad & give multiple bad results & hence it is best to avoid buying it at all costs, even if its given for free.

Comment

Originally posted by ameetwalia View Post
                    Hello RealAcres Sir,

I am Religiously following this forum & I admire your knowledge of Vaastu
                    As you rightly say its pure ancient science which I myself experienced around 6 years back when we bought a bungalow in which we had bathroom in SE and one of our well wisher asked us to stop using it which we did & saw the result within 15 days.
                    Sir I would like to have your advice.
                    I will upload my bungalow plan within 10 days which I surely feel have many Vaastu defects other than the one I mentioned.
                    It will not be possible to alter the bungalow because of monetary problems so will be very thank full if you could help me with the remedies.
                    Sir, I highly admire you for your selfless deed because as you mentioned in todays world forget sharing knowledge this so called vaastu consultant cheat people for commercial purpose & sell third class pyramids & stuff like that which are of no use & is waste of money.

I will really be thankful if you can reply.
                    Regards,
                    Ameet
                    First of all, its good to see that you got good results & appreciate your interest in Vaastushastra. I understand what monetary issues are & I shall do my best to help you if you can upload the floor plan of the house.
                    Wish you all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by bhanugnt
                      Vastu corrections request
                      Where is the entrance from ? Is terrace part of your property ?
                      Overall, it is better to look at the adjoining flat which is towards South side as it is really good compared to what you have shortlisted.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X