Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by pnl123 View Post
    Realacres,
    Please help! I have attached image of my flat which is currently given on rent to the bachelors right after possession.
    Need suggestions on how this layout can influence my life and remedies.
    Thank u.
    The entrance is in SW & the flat itself is in sub-direction. You won't get full impact of it till you stay in it but surely you are not insulated either. The location of kitchen, m.bed, m.bath are all bad.

Overall, with sub-direction comes the Dosha called as Vidisha & it is best to sell off such flat.

** PS:- What is more important is the house in which you are staying as it has direct impact on your life.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      There is toilet in North & kitchen in NE. Both are very bad & give multiple bad results & hence it is best to avoid buying it at all costs, even if its given for free.
      Thanks for your comments RA.

Any remedies for the flaws?

Is toilet and Kitchen the main issues or anything else too? If I change the position of toilet and Kitchen to somewhere else, would it help in anyway? if yes, what should be the position of Kitchen n toilet?

Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post

Is toilet and Kitchen the main issues or anything else too? If I change the position of toilet and Kitchen to somewhere else, would it help in anyway? if yes, what should be the position of Kitchen n toilet?

Please help.
        RA, does the new layout makes any sense or have I made it worst?

Changes made are as:

1. I moved the kitchen from NE to SW
        2. Use NE corner as a Puja Room
        3. Removed the WC from first floor ( i.e. north) and only use the ground floor WC
        4. There will be a small Garden at the back too
        5. Water Tank in the front bed room on first floor

Please have an another look and let me know your expert comments.

Many Thanks
        Anuj
        Attached Files

Comment

Man, I saw all the flats & this is the only flat which has toilets in NW & West. Rest of the positions of rooms, entrance, terrace are very good.

This flat is recommended. Please proceed to buy. Congrats.
          Dear RA,

Thanks for your valuable opinion.
          Do the toilets in NW & West reduce the acceptable effect of room arrangements ?
          edited: Going by your final recommendation, looks like i am un-necessarily nit-picking.

regards,
          Last edited May 21 2014, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks RA for the analysis. We are removing the toilet in the
            NW bedroom. Hope that suffices. Please let me know if the vastu
            Would be fine then.

Thanks once again

Comment

Shrivio,

See, you yourself have mentioned the Vaastu doshas & given the impact which took place on your friend & his family. What's more, you even gave correct solution at the end.

Btw, the poor results in career are also due to the stairs in East & more open space in South which makes the plot heavier on North & lighter in South. This acts as a weight on your leg, need to work harder even to cross short distance. Wife's health issue was due to NE toilet.

So what are you waiting for man ? Do tell your friend to exit ASAP & being rented house, its so easy.

Done! Have told them. They are already looking at other rentals.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Shrivio,

See, you yourself have mentioned the Vaastu doshas & given the impact which took place on your friend & his family. What's more, you even gave correct solution at the end.

Btw, the poor results in career are also due to the stairs in East & more open space in South which makes the plot heavier on North & lighter in South. This acts as a weight on your leg, need to work harder even to cross short distance. Wife's health issue was due to NE toilet.

So what are you waiting for man ? Do tell your friend to exit ASAP & being rented house, its so easy.
                Bedrooms should be ideally located in Southern & Western parts of the house, though for kids, East can also work. But in your case, there is not a single bedroom in South & Western side. The one which is towards South is in SE, which is not recommended as it leads to disharmony within the family, mostly amongst couples who occupy this room.

The major flaw is kitchen in SW. This will never give you stability in whatever you do & all the good energy which should actually hold on here in SW is burnt due to kitchen. Add to it entrance in centre of South, which is again bad.

Overall, this flat is not recommended, even if you are getting it for zero rental.

ARGH!!!

I rented this bc there was no choice, nothing else available in the timeframe needed.

BUT, I re-did the floor plan in 9 quadrants. The kitchen technically falls in the South quadrant - the stove is in the south quadrant.

I am willing to use the "Family room" as the master bedroom. Even if there is no door, I will put up a curtain and keep the bed there. . For one year, I will just deal with it.

The kid can be in the east side.

SE bedroom can keep for guests?

What do you think? Can this be workable?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shrivio View Post
                  ARGH!!!

I rented this bc there was no choice, nothing else available in the timeframe needed.

BUT, I re-did the floor plan in 9 quadrants. The kitchen technically falls in the South quadrant - the stove is in the south quadrant.

I am willing to use the "Family room" as the master bedroom. Even if there is no door, I will put up a curtain and keep the bed there. . For one year, I will just deal with it.

The kid can be in the east side.

SE bedroom can keep for guests?

What do you think? Can this be workable?
                  I think this grid (attached) is more accurate. The Kitchen falls into the South quadrant, not the SW.

And Can I use the NW room ("Den2") as the Master Bedroom?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited May 21 2014, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post

Please help.
                    Seems that this is a row house or similar house. Now since you own entire building here, how about shifting all the things in correct perspective ?
                    Put kitchen in SE, stove facing East,
                    Toilet should be in NW-W,
                    M.bed goes in SW.
                    Pooja in NE is very good.

Just ensure that there is no toilet or kitchen in NE-Centre-SW part.

Comment

Originally posted by vinst1 View Post
                      Dear RA,

Thanks for your valuable opinion.
                      Do the toilets in NW & West reduce the acceptable effect of room arrangements ?
                      edited: Going by your final recommendation, looks like i am un-necessarily nit-picking.

regards,
                      Man, don't worry at all. The toilets in NW-West position are indeed very good & I see no reason why you should worry. The only thing is the toilet in NW should not touch North wall ideally but then if we take into consideration the entire flat, it is indeed very good.

So don't take any tension, go ahead & buy. Ensure that you do the agreement/registration on auspicious day. All the best.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X