Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
    Hi RA,

I can't knock down the whole building Bhai and get the layout changed. Reason why I m saying is that it will cost lot of money and time as I will need planning permission to do all that, so I would avoid it if doshas can't be rectified by simply re shifting the kitchen n toilet.

Many thanks for your time and efforts in answering my queries.

Cheers
    Anuj
    Hi RA,

Many Thanks for your valuable opinion!

I am now looking at other flat. Please can you comment on the layout and suggest whether shall I buy that one?

Regards,
    Anuj
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

Many Thanks for your valuable opinion!

I am now looking at other flat. Please can you comment on the layout and suggest whether shall I buy that one?

Regards,
      Anuj
      Entrance door is in SW, toilet in SW. These are major issues & entrance in SW is never recommended at all. This is called as demon entrance & brings in 'Tamasik waves' inside the house.

Apart from this, the m.bed is again in SE, which spoils matrimonial relations.
      Except for terrace/balcony in N-NE & living room in NE, there is nothing good about this flat.

Due to main issues mentioned above, it best to avoid it.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by indiafirst View Post
        Hi RealAcres,

I have booked a flat in Pride city, but after reading some posts in this thread, I'll be cancelling it soon, as it is a vaastu disaster.
        Very good.

I have one question though. I saw one flat which was almost perfect according to vaastu, but North-East portion of plot was given to PMC by builder. So the whole compound had whole N-E corner missing. Is it advisable to buy such a flat?
        I found myself in similar situation another time when flat was okay but the ground had a very remarkable East to West slope. Should we take into account this fact?
        The NE cut does affect but the impact is distributed amongst all the flats. When you buy a flat, your main concern should be your own flat. There is possibility that if there are 4 flats on a floor, 3 maybe bad as per Vaastu but you shouldn't bother about them.

Similarly, the NE cut though present can be ignored as the impact is evenly distributed amongst all. Ofcourse, if land & project master layout is good, it helps all the flats too.

So, first you focus on flat & then on building & lastly on the entire project.
        If you want your flat + building + master layout as per Vaastu, you will have to wait until someone amongst us who believes in Vaastu becomes a builder. So, as of now practical solution is to focus on your flat only.

Btw, every land has its own vibes. If you don't feel good inside the project or building, don't buy. The frequency of the place & yours should match, else its not good. Simple way to judge, if you have some 6th sense.

I myself was a Vastu zealot, but am about to loose faith, as I am not able to book any flat for past 1 year due to Vastu considerations.
        Sometimes I feel it is better to not consider Vastu but just consider sunlight and wind etc.
        You are not alone. There are atleast 4 people I know in Pune searching for flat from 2010 & still not found, even when they are now ready to increase the radius of location to as much as 15 kms !!

Don't focus only on sunlight, wind etc. By this logic, you may end up buying something seriously wrong. Vaastu compliant flats normally come with good ventilation by default, though vice versa is not true.

Earlier on I used to think flats with N-E open (with more windows and balconies) were good, but they usually have S-W entrance which is complete no-no.
        On the other hand, if entrance is in N-E, most windows and balconies will be on S-W. Again, here we won't get morning sun but instead afternoon sun.
        Yes, but that's the problem with builder. Just see the floor plan posted by vinst1 some posts before. Correct entrance, correct balcony/terrace, correct placement of rooms.

Is Vastu equally applicable to apartments as to individual houses? Consider a flat with S-W entrance and N-E open with balconies and windows. In such a flat S-W is not actually open since there are other flats in S-W to this flat.
        Vaastu means 'Place of Dwelling'. So be it any type of house, office, factory anything.
        Even during the times of kings, their 'Durbaar' (today's office) was as per Vaastu.

For SW entrance & terrace in NE, just see my previous reply in above post.

When Vastu was written, entrance and opening were synonymous. But in context of apartments, entrance is from a lobby which is actually closed.
        True, but the fundamentals still remain the same.
        The fire does the work of heating, & shall do the same even after thousands of years,
        Water composition remains the same,
        Sky remains the same & so does the Earth.

Now surely, having good land + building house on it, both as per Vaastu is fantastic but as of now, when you are looking at flat, atleast ensure that the structure is as per Vaastu norms.

Hope this helped.
        Cheers.

Will reply other queries shortly.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Entrance door is in SW, toilet in SW. These are major issues & entrance in SW is never recommended at all. This is called as demon entrance & brings in 'Tamasik waves' inside the house.

Apart from this, the m.bed is again in SE, which spoils matrimonial relations.
          Except for terrace/balcony in N-NE & living room in NE, there is nothing good about this flat.

Due to main issues mentioned above, it best to avoid it.
          Ohhhh is it..... Hmmmm there seems to be lot of issues with this flat as per vastu... N hence I will avoid it as you suggested for my own living.

Does it make sense to buy this flat as an investment?

Many thanks for your comments RA, my house hunt will continue and I will bother you again in near future....

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            The entrance is in SW & the flat itself is in sub-direction. You won't get full impact of it till you stay in it but surely you are not insulated either. The location of kitchen, m.bed, m.bath are all bad.

Overall, with sub-direction comes the Dosha called as Vidisha & it is best to sell off such flat.

** PS:- What is more important is the house in which you are staying as it has direct impact on your life.

Thank you very much RA, will try to sell the flat as soon as I get a good deal.

Comment

Ohhhh is it..... Hmmmm there seems to be lot of issues with this flat as per vastu... N hence I will avoid it as you suggested for my own living.

Does it make sense to buy this flat as an investment?

Many thanks for your comments RA, my house hunt will continue and I will bother you again in near future....
              Hi RA,

How is the layput of this flat for investment?

Many Thanks
              Anuj
              Attached Files

Comment

Need help on vastu doshas

Hi RA,

I have been following your post for quite sometime (must say they are really informative). Actually need some of your valuable suggestions.

My father purchased a property a year back on my name but since then iam suffering from health ailments. i couldn't think of any good reason for this. so can you help me identifying if the new purchased property is in some kind of vastu dosha which is responsible for my ill health & possibly if you could suggest some remedies to nullify the doshas.

please evaluate it would be a great help to me. attaching the layout.

Regards,
                Rohit
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello RealAcres,

First of all sorry for the delay in upload

I had to draw the plan so the delay

The file room and kitchen is 1 step down

Awaiting your valuable inputs

Highly appreciate and thanks in advance

Regards,
                  Ameet
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited May 29 2014, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Hi real acres, plz suggest if this layout is fine.....entry is east,master bedroom is south,drawing room is west and wall with TV in drawing room is north.....my only concern is kitchen...I plan to renovate it and place the burner in place of the sink so that it becomes south east ...more towards the balcony,and shift the sink and aquaguard in place of stove that is north east.will this modification work?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hello All,

I want to know about the Vastu of flat no. 807 in the attached plan. Can you please guide me if Flat no. 807 is correctly placed with everything according to Vaastu and if not then what are the remedies for the major faults in the flat as per vaastu.
                      Thanks in Advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	807.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	2231751
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X