1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by maheshnale View Post
    Thank You.
    One query
    Why we did not consider the Garden adjoining the flat while dividing it into 9 parts (Garden is part of House and Deal)?

In my earlier post, there was a big terrace on one side and Flat on other side.....In that case why we included that while dividing it into 9 parts?

I am confused?
    Is that if its terrace include while dividing it into 9 parts and if Garden dont include?
    No you are not confused & I appreciate you asking this question. The reason for excluding the garden but including the terrace is this:-

Garden is land, not part of the structure. It is just the case similar to that of a bungalow. Again, in case of terrace, there were flats below that terrace, which were having toilets etc. & even if your terrace may not have toilets, the impact will be there as they will be below your terrace.

Garden has nothing below it nor above it in form of structure, so rather than calling one terrace & other garden, you can divide it as land & structure.

Hope this clarifies your doubt .
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Balconies

How do you treat Balconies, which are hanging structures? Include for 9 parts or ignore?

regards
      babu

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        No you are not confused & I appreciate you asking this question. The reason for excluding the garden but including the terrace is this:-

Garden is land, not part of the structure. It is just the case similar to that of a bungalow. Again, in case of terrace, there were flats below that terrace, which were having toilets etc. & even if your terrace may not have toilets, the impact will be there as they will be below your terrace.

Garden has nothing below it nor above it in form of structure, so rather than calling one terrace & other garden, you can divide it as land & structure.

Hope this clarifies your doubt .
        Wow........Speachless........realacres.......Hats off to you.
        Thanks for this Info.....

Regards,
        Mahesh

Comment

Originally posted by babu_s View Post
          How do you treat Balconies, which are hanging structures? Include for 9 parts or ignore?

regards
          babu
          Balcony is a part of structure & you make use of it for various purposes. Hence, it has to be included in the 9 part division.

* I have seen projects where the architect has worked out a design where all the flats are kept as different from each other as possible. Here, a room has nothing below it but a big terrace above it. So, despite the room being so called hanging, it still is considered in 9 part sections.
          Last edited May 13 2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Heart Beat City Vaastu compliance

Thanks for the explanation to my query. Kindly see attached plan of a stack of apartments in Heart Beat city, appears has cuts all sides, there is a 45 degree tilt too to cardinal directions. What is your opinion?
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by babu_s View Post
              Thanks for the explanation to my query. Kindly see attached plan of a stack of apartments in Heart Beat city, appears has cuts all sides, there is a 45 degree tilt too to cardinal directions. What is your opinion?
              45 deg tilt means exact in sub-direction. Such thing gives rise to Vastu dosha & such house is called to be 'Vidisha' house.

There is no solution for this as nothing can fight the gravitational force by mere yantras, pyramids etc.

It is therefore best to avoid such properties.

Comment

Please help me

Hi,
                Could you you please tell me whether attached house plan is good for me or not? It is really urgent for me. Please help me.
                ~ Dhananjay
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Realacres and other borad members, last few days i am reading a lot about Vastu and needless to say the posts from Realacres are dimond mine when it comes to understand the concept.

So, request you to give feedback on this ..

1. What I read in this forum, house number 3 is the best from Vastu perspective.
                  - Entry from East (of NE) direction
                  - NE to SW axis without cut
                  - No Brahmsthana dosh.

2. But according to my simple logic of light and air, house 2 should be the best as all it's windows open on East or South direction giving ample amount of morning sunlight.

Please suggest !
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dpandit View Post
                    Hi,
                    Could you you please tell me whether attached house plan is good for me or not? It is really urgent for me. Please help me.
                    ~ Dhananjay
                    Hi Dhananjay,

The good about the flat:-

> Entrance door, North facing in NE part,
                    > M.bed in SW,
                    > One toilet (m.bath) in south (though ideal location is west).

The bad:-

> Entire NW is cut. This leads to loss of opportunities & misunderstandings in the family. The growth gets reduced. Having a small cut in NW can be rectified by small remedial measures, but man in this case, entire NW has gone missing, which is not good. Btw, this also causes delays in marriages especially for girls,

> Toilet in North. North is direction of Kuber, Lord of Wealth & having toilet here impurifies the direction, which gives bad results in matters of finance & wealth,

> Kitchen in North is again bad as it simply burns the financial resources. Hence, even if you have money, it will lead to unnecessary expenditures leading to loss of wealth.

These things are enough for you to avoid this flat as the rectifications are, frankly, not possible. It is therefore, I didn't even went for calculations of Brahmasthan/center of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by vikash.kumar View Post
                      Hi Realacres and other borad members, last few days i am reading a lot about Vastu and needless to say the posts from Realacres are dimond mine when it comes to understand the concept.

So, request you to give feedback on this ..

1. What I read in this forum, house number 3 is the best from Vastu perspective.
                      - Entry from East (of NE) direction
                      - NE to SW axis without cut
                      - No Brahmsthana dosh.

2. But according to my simple logic of light and air, house 2 should be the best as all it's windows open on East or South direction giving ample amount of morning sunlight.

Please suggest !
                      Hi Vikash,

What you said is right in point 1. But I would still like to have the floor plan as the locations too matter.

Eg. Even if SW is not cut but there lies kitchen here, then it is bad.

Prima facie what you said is right, but to be Vastu-compliant, the locations too should be correct.

For 2., what you said is again correct but here is the catch:-

East opening gives more of early morning sunlight which contains vitamin D & Infrared rays which is good for our skin. It also purifies water by the IR rays, hence the reason for underground water sources, swimming pool in NE.

Opening in south too gives lot of sunlight but is harmful as it contains UV rays which are harmful to skin. Same is the case with west. Hence, the reason to have toilets here so that the UV rays kills the bacteria, germs etc. making it more cleaner & hygienic.

West on other hand is intermediate, better than South.

In terms of Vastushastra, it is recommended than North & East should be open, West should have smaller windows compared to east & south should be blocked as much as possible due to the radiations of sunlight which changes form dawn to dusk.

Again, besides opening of windows, in case of flats, the locations of the rooms, baths, doors etc. matter more.

The floor plan attached is that of flat no. 1. It has a toilet in NE, which is one of the 3 major Vastu-dosha having no remedial solution. Hence, better to avoid this even if it is given free of cost.

To me, from aerial view, flat no. 3 looks better of all, but I would require the floor plan for the same to give precise decision for the reason mentioned above.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X