Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Few things here :-

> Some say kitchen in NW is ok, but its not for the simple reason it increases the element of fire further in the house which his not good. The only thing is NW kitchen is better than NE or SW but surely not recommended one.

> Other thing to note is the toilet on 1st floor which falls exactly above the kitchen, & this is very bad as you have good & bad/waste areas in same location. This spoils the energy balance in the house,

> Another important aspect is the staircase lies in N-NE area of the house. This is bad from financial perspective & all has potential to ills like migraine to the buyer &/or his wife.

Overall, this floor plan is bad & this house should not be purchased.
    Thanks for your comments mate!

This layout is very typical and more than 95% of the houses in london has very similar layout with very minor differences and wondering how I would be able to buy the house.... anyhow I will keep looking though till I find a better one

Many Thanks RA.
    Anuj

Comment

Hi RA,

Can I request you to comment on this flat please?

Cheers
      Anuj
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

First of all, THANK YOU for all your valuable tips and suggestions in this forum. It's a great help to people like us.

Could you please help me with the attached floor plan? It is one of the properties we are looking to buy but finding a floor plan according to vaastu principles has been the biggest challenge for us. Your suggestions will be of great help.

Thank you...
        Attached Files

Comment

Flat in Blue boundry

Dear RA
          I have enclosed the plan of a flat I am Intending to buy for my family in Mumbai. Pls comment and inform is it okie to buy it. I am in my business. Kindly also explain what do we mean by north is cut and its disadvantages. Thanking you in anticipation
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chinmay.taka View Post
            Hi RA,
            Thank you for your valuable suggestions on various plans. I'm following this thread from couple of days and seek your expert advice on few projects.

There are 4 flats which 'm looking to choose one out of it. Kindly help here.
            ATTACHMENTS as per below sequence...
            'SPP1' --- Flat no. 105;
            'SPP2' --- Flat no. 205;
            'VRN1C' --- Flat no. 301;
            'VRN3B' --- Flat no. 301.
            Hi RA,
            Could you please share your views...

Comment

Hi RA,

Please could you comment on the layout of this flat (this is a top floor flat).

Main NE Entrance is good, SE Kitchen is good.

I will not use main bathroom as it is in NE and will use ensuite as a main bathroom instead and convert NE bathroom into Pooja room.

Shall I consider this at all or not?

Many Thanks
              Anuj
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear RA,

I found Rough as well as Pyramid form (50 gms) Black Tourmaline stone but I am unable to find Rough Sphatik Stone.....however I found it in Shree yantra (21-25 gms) or pyramid form
                Can I buy it in that form?
                Ideally where in the hall it should be kept?
                Thanx in advance
                Regards
                Ameet
                Last edited July 7 2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Sir,
                  Haldi Mala & Fountain in place waiting for your reply regarding stone
                  Regards
                  Ameet

Comment

Originally posted by amastro007 View Post
                    Hi,
                    FIrst of all, thanks everyone for your posts. The advice has been good. But I am a bit confused.
                    I need some advice, since I am planning to invest in a flat. Have liked an apartment and have to make a decision. Attached are 4 the four apartment floor plans. Could you help me in understanding which house would be good to stay in terms of Vastu .

Thanks
                    Amastro
                    Not a single flat is good as per Vaastu, hence best to avoid all of them.

Also, whenever you divide the house in 9 parts, it should drawn from the outermost area.
                    Eg. In first floor plan, you divided house from balcony wall in NE, but in reality major part of NE is cut.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by vinst1 View Post
                      Dear RA,

I have been able to sign sale agreement with builder for the under-construction flat discussed .
                      Thanks for your advice and as always, to the Gods !

regards,

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
                      Great explanation, i completely understood it RA. Deal will be done on 26th June for this flat.

Many Thanks
                      Anuj
                      Congrats to both of you & wish you well for all good you do in your life.
                      Cheers.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X