• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Thanks...

Comment

you are welcome

Comment

Hi RA,

Please could you comment on the layout of this flat. I am trying really hard to find something good as per vastu but things are not easy. See if I can consider this one?

Pros:
        SE entrance not the best but still not too bad either.
        NE Drawing room is good.
        SW Master bedroom is good.

Cons:
        Diagonal plan
        Ensuite bathroom is not ideally placed i think

Appreciate your early reply.

Cheers
        Anuj
        Attached Files
        Last edited July 18 2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzbydabay View Post
          But, If it is DIAGONAL then it will be like this. Everything changes. Even dividing it in 9 parts will become awkward.

I hope, I have understood it right. Its a bit crude. But we can get the general idea of why RA insists in avoiding a diagonally made house.
          Hi Jazzbydabay,

Many thanks for your comments!

RA did explain in the past on why we should not consider diagonal flat, but IS having a diagonal flat is 100% no no, like having a kitchen or bathroom in NE/SW/Centre or can we still consider the diagonal flat if rest of the things ok in flat?

It is not so easy to find a 100% vast compliant flat and I am trying to find something which I can at least consider i.e. the one with the minimum doshas.

But I would love to see your comments on my future posts as my search still goes on

Cheers
          Anuj
          Last edited July 18 2014, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post
            Hi Jazzbydabay,

RA did explain in the past on why we should not consider diagonal flat, but IS having a diagonal flat is 100% no no, like having a kitchen or bathroom in NE/SW/Centre or can we still consider the diagonal flat if rest of the things ok in flat?

It is not so easy to find a 100% vast compliant flat and I am trying to find something which I can at least consider i.e. the one with the minimum doshas.

But I would love to see your comments on my future posts as my search still goes on

Cheers
            Anuj
            Interestingly enough, Just looked at the floor plan of the flat I booked last month (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...p=1252#post809) after RA said YES (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...875#post116875) to layout of the flat as per Vastu and it is DIAGONAL flat

RA have we overlooked the diagonal aspect of the flat or is it ok to have diagonal flat if rest of the layout is fine?

Comment

Hi Jazzbydabay,

Cheers
              Anuj
              Bhai,

I am NOT an expert on Vastu. It is RA. Whatever I know, which is very little, I know from RA.

Being diagonal is a factor to be considered. It is not like ... You should NOT take a house simply because it is diagonal.

If it has good Vastu, then, no problem. you can buy it.
              Last edited July 18 2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Hi RA,

Thanks for your comments!

This is my rented flat and I will have to live here for some time. It is on ground floor and no flat is above this flat too. Therefore is there any remedy to lessen the bad effects until the time I live in here?

Anuj
                As said earlier, there is not remedy for major probs in NE. Either you exit such property, else good life exits you. Decide.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by tulsyan View Post
                  Dear RA
                  I am enclosing another layout of a building plan. I am looking to buy the flat no 3 on 3rd floor in the tower of 8 floors.
                  The entry is perfect north east. The master bedroom is perfect south west. Toilets are on the eastern wall towards south which I can change the direction of seating. The kitchen is on the west side and the cooking direction can be made towards east. Kindly guide me if this is good and what adjustments are needed to be done. Kindly also tell me what percentage you think this flat is as per vastu.

Thanking you in advance for the valued opinion .
                  In all this, 2 good things are :-
                  Entrance & bedrooms.

However, significant part of kitchen falls in Brahmasthan, & if you make kitchen platform East facing, it will be even more severe (Please divide the house in 9 equal parts too see it clearly). Apart from this, one bath falls in East while other attached to M.bed is in SE. Bathroom in East is fine (minus the toi) but incase of attached bathroom to m.bed, it's very bad as water & fire don't go hand in hand & this normally disrupts harmonious life within the family.

So, amongst all the flats on the floor, the one selected by you is better but it is certainly not recommendable to buy for the reasons mentioned above.
                  Scout for something better, all the best.

Comment

Very well explained.

Point taken. This explains why my head aches all the time.

I have posted my current house plan, Please, go thru that and tell me what changes can I do there. This is my current house plan.

I know I am asking a lot. But do help me.

Thanks a lot for your brilliant assessments.
                    The simplest solution is to swap the position of kitchen (in SW) with that with bedroom (in SE).
                    That's all. And if this is not possible, change the house.
                    NE & SW both are damaged in your case, NE as you sleep there & SW as there is kitchen here which burns all the energy of the house.

Comment

RA,

Can I change my interiors this way ?

The red arrow indicates where I face.
                      This layout is much, much better than earlier one to which I have replied above.
                      Btw, can't you go further towards SW ?? Ofcourse, this position of South is tonnes better than NE & is good as m.bed.

In the SW I can make a small room for my little daughter.

Waiting .....
                      You can but she will then become most dominating person in the family & won't listen to you. As she is little daughter, shift her to East, or NW. West is also fine (though better for boys).

Let me know if you have more queries.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X