Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by nitin1601 View Post
    Hello RealAcres,

Please advice me about Flat 203 according to the Vaastu Shashtra. Should I proceed with the booking of this flat or not ?

Thank you in Advance.
    Nitin sir,

Your NE is cut partially and SW is NON EXISTENT.

Your Bhramahsthan is too crowded.

These are 2 are the most major NO-NOS.

This is an observation of a novice.

Comment

Hi RealAcres,

This is related to my earlier msg.

Whatever little I have learnt from you, I have shortlisted flat no. 3 on both A1 and A2 blocks.

PFB, two flats divided in sub-sections and with North pointing upwards.

Please tell me how is their vastu, if they are buyable and if there is another flat which has a better Vaastu.

Also, the building is not pointing due north but slightly towards east. Can't find the exact degree of tilt. PFA the google maps image of building which shows this tilt. North is upwards.

Please respond soon.

Thanks a lot,
      IndiaFirst
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear RA
        I am able to find this floor plan which as per my trying to understand Vastu seems reasonably suitable. This flat FLAT NO 2, has a east facing main door in northeast , master bedroom in south west, kitchen in East but not perfect south east. Pls advice as i feel Brahmasthan is also reasonably good.
        Pls advice
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Vastu experts . Please suggest which unit is favourable as per vastu. North upwards.

I was more concerned of toilet location. Nd in 2nd unit it falls under NE direction. Which is not favourable. Else please suggest on other things.
          Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406726659075.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	2237638Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1406726688896.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	2237639

Comment

I have a question for RA,

Are terraces counted inside the house, In Vastu ?

Comment

Itna sannata kyu hain bhai ?

Comment

Originally posted by indiafirst View Post
                Hi RealAcres,

This is related to my earlier msg.

Whatever little I have learnt from you, I have shortlisted flat no. 3 on both A1 and A2 blocks.

PFB, two flats divided in sub-sections and with North pointing upwards.

Please tell me how is their vastu, if they are buyable and if there is another flat which has a better Vaastu.

Also, the building is not pointing due north but slightly towards east. Can't find the exact degree of tilt. PFA the google maps image of building which shows this tilt. North is upwards.

Please respond soon.

Thanks a lot,
                IndiaFirst
                in both layouts, there are no windows on the north or south. In addition since there are two parallel buildings, one direction (west or east) will be more or less blocked. Therefore amount of natural light available may be limited in the living/kitchen area.

Onne of the flats has balconies to the south, that will be good for natural light.

In general wind flows from the west/south-west and both these layouts have windows or balconies in that direct. If flat is in building with west side open, you will have nice ventilation.

Check sunlight availability before buying.

Comment

All,
                  Sorry for the delay as I was travelling out of state for past several days.
                  Will answer all your queries shortly.

Originally posted by Jazzbydabay View Post
                  I have a question for RA,

Are terraces counted inside the house, In Vastu ?
                  As this is small one, the answer is :- Yes, terraces should be counted inside the house.
                  If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by raju4477 View Post
                    dear sir I have attached floor plan and marked the flat as well as north. please give me your valuable suggestions as I am planning to buy this flat . also I have changed position of kitchen please suggest
                    thanks
                    rajendra
                    There is a toilet in brahmasthan. Avoid the buying this property.

Comment

Originally posted by sheth1 View Post
                      much better view on direction given on this flat map

pls give ur opion whethere to buy or not

what are advantage and disvantage
                      2 things :-

> The angle of deviation printed on floor plan indicates that the flat is in sub-direction with major deviation from main cardinal directions. Hence, if this is correct, avoid the flat as it has major dosha called Vidisha,

> And if the angle/directions given by you are correct, even there there are 2 toilets, 1 in North & other in North-NE, which is extremely bad in terms of finance & health issues related to head. So, avoid this flat.

There are other issues too like bad entrance (East facing in SE), & rest but won't go in detail as the above 2 points are enough to reject the flat.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X