Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Thanks Realacres, that was quite an insightful analysis. I have to go through it thrice to assimilate it completely.

As far as floor plan of other apartments are concern, they are just mirror view of the first one. They (builder) have just given the floor plan of flat 1 and expect us to visualise for others (it's exaclty the same, but mirror views).

you may refer to the plan in this link:
    Unitech South Park, Unitech South Park sector 70 Gurgaon Original Booking- Investinnest

So now can you please analyse and suggest me which will the best of the 4 apartments.

thanks
    Vikash

Comment

Dear Sr. Member & Kind Attn: Realacres,

I am attaching the floor plan of my apartment I am living in current.
      Its a South-West Facing flat, with entrace from North-East.

Can you please highlight the vaastu problems, and the remedies.

Awaiting responses.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear RA !

Your response awaited.

Thanks
        Last edited August 27 2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Feedback for Ashish's Flat

Dear Ashish,

Sorry for the delay. Was travelling, hence couldn't reply.

Here is the feedback for the floor plan of yours:-

> The flat is in sub-direction, which is not good as you never stay parallel or perpendicular to the gravitational force of the earth which takes toll on health as the prolonged stay in subdirection casues probs related to blood circulation,

> There is a toilet exactly in NE of the house. This results in probs related to head like headache, migrane, dowsiness etc. NE toilet also blocks financial prosperity & you loose several things which you could have achived otherwise with ease,

> NE is cut to large extent, which is very, very bad. This is like head-less body,

> Kitchen is in SW, which leads to depression & you will feel that man, I lost this opportunity & that for no reason,

> The attach toilet is in west, which is very good,

> Location of m. bedroom is also OK,

> 2nd bedroom is in North, which is not good. People sleeping here will always complain that they didn't have sound sleep.

Now before going further, to cut long story short, based on the probs mentioned above, the most critical being toilet & cut in NE & house in sub-direction, if possible, it is best to change the house. Do it fast if on rent & if owned, I suggest you shift to other place on rent, search for new house & sell this one. I know this is difficult, but trust me, I did the same thing when I came to about Vastu drawbacks in old house where I used to stay earlier & I experienced positive difference after changing the house.

Till then, I suggest you do the following:-

> Completely stop using the bath/toilet in NE,

> Put samudri namak (raw salt without any process done on it, available for just INR 5/kg) in small earthern pot (INR 5-6) & keep it in the toilet. Change this salt after every 15 days,

> Also keep safatik stone alongwith salt in toi/bath as well as in living room,

> Keep tulsi plant in terrace,

> Use chandan agarbatti everyday & bring a mantra chanting machine (costs around INR 150-200) & use this everyday for atleast half hour in morning & evening. Also keep the agarbatti in front of tulsi plant. This will purify the atmosphere around,

> With kum-kum (made from haldi), make 'Swastika' symbol on the entrance door from outside. As soon as it goes, redraw it again.

Just consider the remedies which are mentioned above as pain killers & please note that this will provide only relief to you but not cure the problem & to cure it, you will have to shift the house today or tomorrow. Hope this helps.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by vikash.kumar View Post
            Thanks Realacres, that was quite an insightful analysis. I have to go through it thrice to assimilate it completely.

As far as floor plan of other apartments are concern, they are just mirror view of the first one. They (builder) have just given the floor plan of flat 1 and expect us to visualise for others (it's exaclty the same, but mirror views).

you may refer to the plan in this link:
            Unitech South Park, Unitech South Park sector 70 Gurgaon Original Booking- Investinnest

So now can you please analyse and suggest me which will the best of the 4 apartments.

thanks
            Vikash
            Well go through it today evening & revert.
            Btw, just humble request to members here:-

After you post any query, please inform me via pm alongwith the link. This will speed up things as this thread isn't that active as Pune, Mumbai or NCR.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Dear Ashish,

Sorry for the delay. Was travelling, hence couldn't reply.

Here is the feedback for the floor plan of yours:-

> The flat is in sub-direction, which is not good as you never stay parallel or perpendicular to the gravitational force of the earth which takes toll on health as the prolonged stay in subdirection casues probs related to blood circulation,

> There is a toilet exactly in NE of the house. This results in probs related to head like headache, migrane, dowsiness etc. NE toilet also blocks financial prosperity & you loose several things which you could have achived otherwise with ease,

> NE is cut to large extent, which is very, very bad. This is like head-less body,

> Kitchen is in SW, which leads to depression & you will feel that man, I lost this opportunity & that for no reason,

> The attach toilet is in west, which is very good,

> Location of m. bedroom is also OK,

> 2nd bedroom is in North, which is not good. People sleeping here will always complain that they didn't have sound sleep.

Now before going further, to cut long story short, based on the probs mentioned above, the most critical being toilet & cut in NE & house in sub-direction, if possible, it is best to change the house. Do it fast if on rent & if owned, I suggest you shift to other place on rent, search for new house & sell this one. I know this is difficult, but trust me, I did the same thing when I came to about Vastu drawbacks in old house where I used to stay earlier & I experienced positive difference after changing the house.

Till then, I suggest you do the following:-

> Completely stop using the bath/toilet in NE,

> Put samudri namak (raw salt without any process done on it, available for just INR 5/kg) in small earthern pot (INR 5-6) & keep it in the toilet. Change this salt after every 15 days,

> Also keep safatik stone alongwith salt in toi/bath as well as in living room,

> Keep tulsi plant in terrace,

> Use chandan agarbatti everyday & bring a mantra chanting machine (costs around INR 150-200) & use this everyday for atleast half hour in morning & evening. Also keep the agarbatti in front of tulsi plant. This will purify the atmosphere around,

> With kum-kum (made from haldi), make 'Swastika' symbol on the entrance door from outside. As soon as it goes, redraw it again.

Just consider the remedies which are mentioned above as pain killers & please note that this will provide only relief to you but not cure the problem & to cure it, you will have to shift the house today or tomorrow. Hope this helps.
              Hi RA;

Thanks for your feedback. I own this house, and the worst part, I just bought it couple of months back. No one in my circle had enough knowledge about Vaastu, and all I came to know is that the NE Main Door is very very good, and Master BR in SW is also very good. But now as you have highlighted the issues, I need to think about it.
              Few of my queries are:
              1: Can I permanently convert the conman toilet to a Store Room. Would it help in long run.
              2: Can i put Tulsi Plant in one of my balconies, instead of terrace. What's is the main advantage of doing this?
              3: Whats the Vaastu logic behind, Raw Salt and Earthen Pot.
              4: As NE is cut, any specific remedy for the same.
              5: What is Safatik Stone?
              6: Any specific mantra to be recited daily?

Also I am planning to put in a Ready Made temple structure in one of my rooms. Currently the temple is in our M Bedroom. facing North East. Can you recommend the best wall for the temple, either in Living Room or in 3rd Bedroom?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish_Leo View Post
                Hi RA;

Thanks for your feedback. I own this house, and the worst part, I just bought it couple of months back. No one in my circle had enough knowledge about Vaastu, and all I came to know is that the NE Main Door is very very good, and Master BR in SW is also very good. But now as you have highlighted the issues, I need to think about it.
                Man, NE door is excellent but it has to be in NE section with either North or East facing & not in sub-direction NE facing.
                SW m.bed is also correct but in exact directions, not in SW corner. Infact, due to subdirection, M.bed is in west & kitchen is in SW.

Few of my queries are:
                1: Can I permanently convert the conman toilet to a Store Room. Would it help in long run.
                There will be toilet above & below, so no major difference. Also, as this is NE part, making store room will make it heavy so not advisable.

2: Can i put Tulsi Plant in one of my balconies, instead of terrace. What's is the main advantage of doing this?
                Oh, yeah forget in Pune, balconies are called as terrace as here there is double height for terrace i.e. balconies are alternate floor. So, yes, you can have them in your balconies.

Tulsi has lot of positive energy & natural healing power. You can find the advantages of tulsi even in our ayurveda. Hence, the same.

3: Whats the Vaastu logic behind, Raw Salt and Earthen Pot.
                Raw salt has the power to absorb negative energy, while earthen pot is made up of mud/clay which is natural material & use of glass here may lead to injuries if it falls by mistake. If the earthen pot gets broken, there is no probs at all unlike glass.

4: As NE is cut, any specific remedy for the same.
                Frankly, NO.

5: What is Safatik Stone?
                It is a semi-precious stone which has positive energy & this absorbs negative energy & gives out positive vibes. And man, I goofed up on spelling, it is "sphatik".

6: Any specific mantra to be recited daily?
                Gayatri mantra in morning. Rest, whichever god you believe in, you can chant it.

Also I am planning to put in a Ready Made temple structure in one of my rooms. Currently the temple is in our M Bedroom. facing North East. Can you recommend the best wall for the temple, either in Living Room or in 3rd Bedroom?
                The ideal position for pooja is NE followed by North & East.
                You can keep it in any room falling in NE, North or East in NE corner.
                Pooja in bedroom is not advisable. It's OK if it is kids bedroom but have a curtain in between then.

Comment

Hi RA;

Your recommendation is required for setting up the temple.

I am highlighting 3 different locations for the temple, to be set up on the wall.

Please suggest which one would be the best.

Thanks,
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited September 2 2011, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashish_Leo View Post
                    Hi RA;

Your recommendation is required for setting up the temple.

I am highlighting 3 different locations for the temple, to be set up on the wall.

Please suggest which one would be the best.

Thanks,
                    The location shown in orange triangle.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      The location shown in orange triangle.

I would really like to thank RA Bhai, for his inputs on the Vastu remedies for my new home.
                      Trust me guys, the remedies have brought great changes to my life within a short span of 2 weeks. RA Bhai, 1st suggested me to sell off the flat coz of the defect, however this flat being my 1st dream house, and as I bought it just 1 year back, my family was not at all in favor to sell it, or to move to a rented accommodation. Being a flat, any physical alteration was also not possible. So the only way out for me was thru remedies, and exp great difference in my way of life.
                      Based on the defects I did following remedies.

Tilted Direction: My flat was exactly 45 Degree from each Vastu direction of NSEW. which means, the 4 corners of my house were in NE, SW, NW & SE. The main entrance of my house was from NE and the flat and balconies were facing SW.
                      Remedies: 1:Swastik Symbol from Kum Kum made from Haldi on the main entrance, and remaking it every 15 days once it goes out.
                      2: Tulsi Plant in Balcony
                      3: Gayatri Mantra every morning.

NE Toilet: The comman toilet of my flat was in NE Direction, which belong to God and very UN-auspicious.
                      Remedies: 1: Completely stopped using the common toilet, and instead used the toilet attached to MBR.
                      2: Raw Salt in Earthen Pot, in the toilet Window.
                      3: Keeping the toilet very very clean
                      4: Bamboo Plant and changing water every day
                      5: Safastik Stone

SW Kitchen: I have got few remedies from RA Bhai, and yet to implement. Would update the status once I do the remedies.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X