Bought a New Fountain and is sitting pretty in North East
    Thank you for the centre coloumn remedy
    Will do the needful & keep you updated
    Regards
    Ameet

Comment

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Location of common toilets in both the flats is very bad. In one flat, SW has major cut with bedrooms oriented towards North, while in other, the toilet as said before & the major or rather almost absence of North-NW is critical issue. Hence, better to avoid either of these flats.

As far as plot is concerned, it does matter but good or bad, the impact is distributed amongst all the residents equally, so it should not be of major concern, unless there is septic tank in NE or centre of the plot.

Nevertheless, the flats themselves are not positive, hence drop them & scout for something better. All the best.
      Thanks RA for your reply. Though I have not bought the flat, but still am at advance state of discussion - so little tricky to drop out (however not impossible) and hence want to understand the impact to see if I need to really drop the idea.

I am going for the one on the North side flat (& this is for investment - and not personal residence - at least nothing more then few days in between rentals) - from your comment it seems there are 3 issues:
      1. Common bathroom in North - not much that can be done once purchased.
      2. SW cut - again there is staircase here - not much that can be done really.
      3. Bedroom facing north - do you mean the direction the door opens? In which case nothing can be done - if bed direction, then it can be changed however.

I looked at multiple flats - these days it seems every flat has some part cut - what to do? Are there some better cut Vs other? How much does it matter if the property is for rental - do I still drop this?

there is nothing on NE of plot - will check for center. What I saw was boring and water tank in east (if plot divided in 9 squares).

As a summary, based on what you have seen, how would you rank the North flat for investment on a scale of 10 (10 being perfect).

thanks again.

~A

Comment

Location of common toilets in both the flats is very bad. In one flat, SW has major cut with bedrooms oriented towards North, while in other, the toilet as said before & the major or rather almost absence of North-NW is critical issue. Hence, better to avoid either of these flats.

As far as plot is concerned, it does matter but good or bad, the impact is distributed amongst all the residents equally, so it should not be of major concern, unless there is septic tank in NE or centre of the plot.

Nevertheless, the flats themselves are not positive, hence drop them & scout for something better. All the best.
        I went thru past ~200 replies of yours - and based on that now understand background of your recommendations and why it may not be best place to stay/invest.

Appreciate you reviewing the plan.

~A

Comment

Hello RA,
          Need some advise related to a different project. There is a large plot (attached pdf - page1) facing North.

PLOT SPECIFICS:
          Refer PDF attachment - The plot is actually on a T (reversed) - blue road show is base of T - however the other road which forms the 2nd side of T is very broad and covers complete width of the plot (that is it is not on NE or NW - but complete across the 65+ feet width of plot). Further, the plot itself is very long 265ft with NE corner extending out by 16feet or so. (attached is Google image). On the NW corner (inside the plot itself) there is a high voltage electricity transformer (occupying 6ftx6ft) that cannot be removed as this is installed by local electric company. The plot is more or less evenly levelled but at least 3 feet below the street level as it used to be agricultural land long ago. Currently all around there is boundary wall.

BUILD PLAN:
          The plan calls for building just the front part of the plot - along the road - for either one large or multiple smaller shops. As the transformer is already on the NW, the main gate to the plot would be on the NW side only - 7ft away from the NW edge and about 14ft wide. The shop(s) would be built on a raised platform right after this (3ft platform above road level) - 45ft wide and 20ft depth. The two options being considered are either building this platform/shop right along the slanting side of road (like Page 3) or to first make the plot rectangle and construct along the front rectangle side (which would mean 16ft setback on NE - page 2). There is no plan to develop any other part of the plot in near future. For shops, possibly it could be one large restaurant or one restaurant and 2-3 smaller shops.

Now the queries

1. Is there a problem with the plot because of being on T? If yes, what should be done?
          2. Is it better to build right along the road side or should the plot be first made into a rectangular and then shop built along this new side. (Page 2).
          3. What would be ideal location for water boring, water tank, toilets (which would be commercial style to support restaurant), septic tank. Currently limited town water supply also comes from NE corner – electricity supplied from North.
          4. Where should the restaurant kitchen be located (assuming just one shop - 45x20 feet).
          5. If there are 2 other shop with restaurant, any preference of which side the restaurant should be?
          4. As majority of the plot would be vacant, the SW corner of plot would be 'light' and 'open' - should that we something to worry about? If yes, what are the possible options?

As most of the architects do not follow as detailed Vastu principles as you recommend, would prefer to get your inputs and then have a proper plan prepared that can further be reviewed.

Appreciate your inputs.

~A
          Attached Files

Comment

Dear RA,

Was going through entire post of this forum. I admit i became fan of your knowledge and your through reply to needy people in this forum.
            I am very sure many of us who are novice to Vastu Sastra got benifited by your knowledge.
            Not many people in todays world really have time to look into and help other people concerns!
            I really appreciate you deeply! Good work buddy! please keep it up!

I am also novice to vastu sastra, hence wanted if you could review my flat which I am living for last 3.5 years.
            have attached the floor plan of the apartment complex.

1.Mine flat is type-C
            2.main road and main gate is in West side of apartment complex and both north side and south side of complex has big empty plots. East side has two story building. Overhead water tank is on topmost 7th floor of building on North side above staircase. ground water boring is also done in North side of ground floor.
            3.main entrance is in NE side of my flat i believe!
            4.i am using SW room(10'7"X15'7") as Master bedroom
            5.a small pooja room is made in extreme SW corner of SW bedroom.
            6.we mostly use toilet which is in North side.
            7.kitchen is in south and cooking stove is on west side of kitchen wall and we cook facing west,sink is in SE corner of kitchen.
            8.NW room is used by unmarried girl of my family and NW toilet cum bathroom is rarely used.
            9.SE room is mainly used by guests.
            10.TV and decorative drawer is palce on east wall of drawing room.

I also have a big confusion, wether my falt's NE corner is half cut as lift is there or i should consider that NE corner is fine but SE corner of my flat is extended?

Request you kindly if you could find some time for analysis of my flat's vastu and share you thoughts please!
            Kindly highlight good/bad points also and remedies if possible for better improved life please, as this is our only house and really difficult to change.

Thank you once again for you time and help!
            Attached Files
            Last edited September 5 2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Hello all,

The details informed by members here (AK2007 & skumar12345) need some detailed calculation. Will do that & post it here ASAP.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi RealAcres,

Fabulous job here! Could you just share briefly what diagonal plans are? I mean, the most 'premium plots' are sold that are north east facing. Should it be north and east facing, rather than north-east facing? Or just exclusively 'east' or exclusively 'north' facing?

Thanks.

Comment

Dear RA,

Regarding mirror on the centre coloumn

As you said it should be covered with mirror from all 4 sides

generally as per vastu mirror should not be place in a south wall, will it be ok if I place mirror on all 4 sides and since the height of the living room is 16' do I have to cover it from top to bottom?

Also Pls. if you can rereview the other 2 floors of the house if need be I can reload the plan

Thanks I advance
                  Regards,
                  Ameet

Comment

Hello all,

The details informed by members here (AK2007 & skumar12345) need some detailed calculation. Will do that & post it here ASAP.
                    Dear RA, waiting for your kind reply eagerly.

Thankyou!
                    skumar12345

Comment

Dear RA,

Reviewing back some of the questions, like below:

I would suggest not to buy this flat. Reasons :-

> Major cut in NE,
                      > Kitchen in NE,
                      > Toilets in North & SW.

This house goes in sub-direction as it can be seen that the angle must be around 20-25 deg, which is bad.
                      And

Originally posted by iMohak View Post

Could you just share briefly what diagonal plans are? I mean, the most 'premium plots' are sold that are north east facing. Should it be north and east facing, rather than north-east facing? Or just exclusively 'east' or exclusively 'north' facing?
                      It would possibly help us all if you can identify some of the very basics when looking for a flat to buy/rent -

1. As most modern homes - especially multi-story ones have one or another corner missing - does that mean one needs to avoid them all together? If similarly say a corner of flat was missing but it is a ground floor flat, does the Vastu in such case improves?
                      2. Are N or E facing plots i.e. road on this side, when looking at the plot standing in the center - better then W or S facing? Does that mean avoid such W and S plots?
                      3. How important is Entrance to the actual flat (even when we have a N or E facing plot) - do we look at E or N too? If the choice is between plot facing Vs flat entrance facing, which should be given higher preference?
                      4. As most homes these days are actually flats, it is not possible to get best of every thing so what are the bare minimum as part of first level screening one should consider?
                      5. Again as most places are flats which are part of at least 3 story building, it may not be possible to know location of sewage or water tank - so OK to overlook these?
                      I am sure answers to these questions can help us all, so appreciate your guidance.

Thanks in advance for your help

~A

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X