Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    It seems that the building is not in main directions, neither is the flat.
    Please let us know what is the angle of deviation from main direction ? If it is more than 15 degs, then best to avoid it as houses in sub-direction have lot of geopathic stress in them, which in turn is not good for health.

Jazzbydabay,

Learning well. Good.
    Thanks.

But kya karey Teacher bohot achha hain mera.

Comment

Originally posted by AK2007 View Post

So now you can understand why remedies would be more welcome then ever.

TIA

~A
      Remedy is very simple. Stop being superstitious.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
        Remedy is very simple. Stop being superstitious.
        Thanks for sharing your personal view. Help me understand what brings you to this forum? I am sure a learned person like you would have better ways to use his time then educating someone like me with one line statements.

If one reads history, there were lots of belief that were at one point thought to be superstitious (by masses and not just few) - however as we learnt more about our surrounding, these same belief are no longer superstition.

You may not believe that we live around energy field - like magnetic, electric etc that do change the particles around us .. microwaves, x-rays etc are some such examples - I do see & believe in this - and extend this idea to my surroundings. In my view, Vaastu is just how to manage such energies - good or bad - to manage my surrounding. I cannot (& do not) want to change your view on Vaastu (as it is hard to bring change in anyone's view when they do not want) - I will just leave it at this.

Appreciate you sharing your view - I respect them but do not subscribe to it.

Comment

Dear RA,

Yesterday I saw your thread......wow......really impressed.You are really doing great work with so much dedication....big salute to u.

I am also in search of a flat since last month and planning to buy the flat as attached ,please advise should I go for it or not?North direction is marked as arrow
          thanks in advance
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nkm2793 View Post
            Dear RA,

Yesterday I saw your thread......wow......really impressed.You are really doing great work with so much dedication....big salute to u.

I am also in search of a flat since last month and planning to buy the flat as attached ,please advise should I go for it or not?North direction is marked as arrow
            thanks in advance
            The most primary thing to observe is.

1. NE SW axis- It shouldnt have any defects.
            2. Bramhasthan- It should be open. No walls or toilets and such.

* The plan here has walls and a part of toilet in Bramhasthan.
            * The entire NW is gone. Hain hi nahi.
            * SW, SE and N are half gone.

There are too many cuts.

* I am NOT an EXPERT. But these are basic observations. I personally would avoid this one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for sharing your personal view. Help me understand what brings you to this forum?
              This forum is for giving Vaastu tips. I posted a tip "Don't follow it". Though unconventional and unexpected it is a valid tip on the topic.

I am sure a learned person like you would have better ways to use his time then educating someone like me with one line statements.
              I hope that in my life time I am able to convince at least one person to give up belief in superstitions like vaastu-shastra (as practised today) and/or Astrology.

If one reads history, there were lots of belief that were at one point thought to be superstitious (by masses and not just few) - however as we learnt more about our surrounding, these same belief are no longer superstition.
              Could you provide an example of any superstition that later became proven fact?

You may not believe that we live around energy field - like magnetic, electric etc that do change the particles around us .. microwaves, x-rays etc are some such examples - I do see & believe in this - and extend this idea to my surroundings. In my view, Vaastu is just how to manage such energies - good or bad - to manage my surrounding. I cannot (& do not) want to change your view on Vaastu (as it is hard to bring change in anyone's view when they do not want) - I will just leave it at this.

Appreciate you sharing your view - I respect them but do not subscribe to it.
              If Vaastu is based on Electric/magnetic field/energies etc, then you need to worry more about everyday objects than house direction.

A mobile phone puts out considerably more radiation than any natural phenomenon related to house direction. Any music system speaker has a magnet whose magnetic field in the vicinity far exceed the magnetic field of the earth.

All talk of vibrations and energies are all hocus-pocus introduced by charlatans.

Try reading any of the older books on Vaastu. They did not talk of any such things neither did they say anything bad will happen due to effects of vaastu. They merely conveyed guiding principles to construct temples.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzbydabay View Post
                The most primary thing to observe is.

1. NE SW axis- It shouldnt have any defects.
                2. Bramhasthan- It should be open. No walls or toilets and such.

* The plan here has walls and a part of toilet in Bramhasthan.
                * The entire NW is gone. Hain hi nahi.
                * SW, SE and N are half gone.

There are too many cuts.

* I am NOT an EXPERT. But these are basic observations. I personally would avoid this one.
                Can you post an example of any actual apartment 2/3BHK plan where there are no walls or toilets or anything in "Bramhasthan".

In a modern apartment there will always be something in the central part.

No house will be perfectly square, some part of it will be cut.

Comment

Thanks Jazzbydaddy,

I really appreciate your view as fault in brahamastan can not be cure by any method.
                  Dear RA please give your advise,its matter a lot to me,

Thanks

Comment

Could you provide an example of any superstition that later became proven fact?
                    Looks up ones related to eclipse, shape of earth and sleeping under a tree at night ... just to name a few. The lay man explanation for each was at one time called superstition and now science advises that each had it merits.

There are far more such examples.

If Vaastu is based on Electric/magnetic field/energies etc, then you need to worry more about everyday objects than house direction.
                    Agree - but who said I or others are not worried about these? If they were not, then why would scientist be spending billions of $ on research related to containing them? Also there would not been need for shields of different kinds to address/contain them. I see Vaastu and certain containment for that in similar way - but I am sure you do not. Both of us have right to hold our opinion - just like some scientists "prove" that mobile radiation do not cause harm/cancer while others "prove" that they do ... and both side end with further research is required (read we need more funding - after all this is our livelihood and we are work for hire - can support either side for money)

Try reading any of the older books on Vaastu. They did not talk of any such things neither did they say anything bad will happen due to effects of vaastu. They merely conveyed guiding principles to construct temples.
                    Please do suggest your best reference book (I do approach things with open mind) ... and why do you think we needed guiding principles to construct temples - should they not be just another building and hence no special instruction needed?

I hope that in my life time I am able to convince at least one person to give up belief in superstitions like vaastu-shastra (as practised today) and/or Astrology.
                    Good luck - glad that you have a mission. Most ppl do not have a mission in life - it does not matter if the mission is good or bad - the key is you have one. That itself is an achievement.

I may not subscribe to your view but do respect the same.

Considering this is tips forum, and our discussion is going on tangent - and as such I would pass on further discussion in this thread - maybe some other day and place we may continue on this.

Comment

Very well said Dear AK2007,

I think we all in this forum are mature enough to understand whats good n whats bad for us

Dear sudhashbahu put your time and energy doing something constructive

Let this forum b for superstitions ppl. like us

Thank you very much for your suggestions now its upto us to accept the same so pls. no more suggestions

Regards,
                      Ameet

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X