Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by nikhilsan View Post
    I know common bathroom is coming in brahmsthan in all options , so can i purchase it if i go for remedies like keeping salt and use only for bath . Please advise.
    Toilet is Brahmasthan is deadly, no remedies work & it is best to avoid it at all costs, even if given for free as this causes serious health issues related to kidney, liver, stomach & may lead to long term illness also. Lot of opportunities are wasted due to reasons beyond your control. Don't buy even if given for free.

As far as last flat is concerned, it is in sub-direction, hence no point in buying it either.

So, scout for something better. All the best.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandray View Post
      hi,

Need Help.

Please suggest the vastu friendly of the flat.

Thanks
      NE is completely missing. This is like headless body.
      Don't buy this flat even if builder offers you for free.

* PS:- Had fever earlier & was engaged with my work due to financial half yearly end. So couldn't reply in time. Sorry for that. Will reply all the queries shortly.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dear RA,
        I have selected two flats ,out of which I have to purchase one flat.Both flats are identical and are side by side.Please compare both the flats and advise which one is good.Dear RA Sir,I have immense faith in You,Please advise should I go for it or not,Thanks in advanse
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank u Dear RA,

Was trying to send you a PM...........but u have exceeded your PM limit

Pls. quide me through as to how can I get GS test done?
          waiting for ur reply........n wish u n ur family a very happy Diwali n a prosperous new year ahead

Kind Regards,
          Ameet

Comment

Dear RA,
            I am considering one more similar flat,Please give your valuable advise .It means a lot to me,Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nkm2793 View Post
              Dear RA,
              I am considering one more similar flat,Please give your valuable advise .It means a lot to me,Thanks
              Whatever U do, Do NOT TAKE THIS ONE.

NE-SW corners are cut off in this one and THATS a big NO-NO.

All the others have the same layout. All the flats have their corners cut.

Comment

Thanks Jazzbydabay,

I am really thankful to You,Also I am slowly understanding about the principle of vastu.Can u please elaborate how NE and SW cut in the flat,Also please tell that while checking the flat should I consider balcony inside the flat or not.What is the effect if I choose bedroom in NE,

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzbydabay View Post
                  Whatever U do, Do NOT TAKE THIS ONE.

NE-SW corners are cut off in this one and THATS a big NO-NO.

All the others have the same layout. All the flats have their corners cut.

I am Sorry for this.

SE-NW corners are cut off.

Sorry once again. It is NOT as serious as NE-SW corner, but a cut is to be avoided.

Comment

Dear RA,

Please give your suggestions,I am eagerly waiting for it,

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by skumar12345 View Post
                      Dear RA,

I am planning to buy a new flat, but before buying just wanted to have your valuable suggestion.
                      Attached is the floor plan and master plan of the property.
                      I am planning to buy Flat-E on 3rd floor(its a G+10 story building) of block-B.
                      also attached is the actual compass direction of main door of flat-E(taken from inside the flat facing out(exiting the flat)) which actually matches with direction given in map.

Kindly have a look and provide your valuable analysis on whether i should go for this or not?
                      please also suggest the best option among all available flats in the map if any.

Best Regards,
                      Skumar12345
                      Dear RA,

I am really waiting for your kind reply please.
                      In addition to my above question on FLAT-E, i am also considering flat-B in block B.

Please suggest waiting eagerly.

Warm Regards,
                      skumar12345

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X