Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: 1 week ago
1873 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

    Dear RA,
    Eagerly waiting for your reply
    Regards,
    Ameet

    Comment


    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

      Would like to know everyone's input on below floor plan as per vaastu, usability and so on..
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

        Hello InvestWest,
        NorthEast cut & toilet in NorthEast
        Avoid the flat or else got to suffer like me but
        Pls. wait for RA's observation regarding the same
        Regards,
        Ameet

        Comment


        • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

          Originally posted by ameetwalia View Post
          Hello InvestWest,
          NorthEast cut & toilet in NorthEast
          Avoid the flat or else got to suffer like me but
          Pls. wait for RA's observation regarding the same
          Regards,
          Ameet
          Can you please elaborate in details?

          Comment


          • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...p=1460#post913

            Kindly provide your input on Vaastu of these two flats.

            Comment


            • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

              Originally posted by investwest View Post
              Would like to know everyone's input on below floor plan as per vaastu, usability and so on..
              Adding my comments as you asked for inputs on usability and not just Vaastu (which I dont believe in)

              South Facing balconies means that you will have good light in the house for most of the year. Except for the kitchen all have south openings so most of the house will have needed warmth in winter. Of course assuming that the south side is really open and not facing a tall building close-by

              Does the living room have windows in the SW corner? If yes that will be excellent for cross ventilation.

              One wall of the master bed open to the terrace which is great, but then creating storage place will be a challenge. Also if you are one of those who like TV in the Master Bed then where to place it could be a challenge.

              Most people like to keep the "mandir" in north or NE. In this case the mandir has to fight with storage place.

              Is the East side of the MB open?

              No house is practically perfect but this one has many positives.

              Of course, with Vaastu "Shastra" in picture everything would change dramatically.

              Comment


              • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                Sudhashbahu - South is all open till 300 ft and all windows are on south - cosidered this point at the time of visit and light was good and was airy too.
                Sunlight - felt it in balconies but for living room it gets blocked by balcony above the window. All other rooms get sun - need to check kitchen - probably sun won't be able to peep in kitchen.
                Living room has only 1 window in south and another balcony door (next to dining area / kitchen).

                I thought about mandir at the small corner in dining area - the cur at the entry to kitchn and last wall of hall attaching common bath - that's the only place I can think of. Any other suggestion?

                Master Bed - do you suggest to get that door wall modified with a small opening to balcony? i THINK tv cannot be conveniently adjusted but the wall opp to balcony can be used for TV. Storage can only be possible in the shown style.
                There's a small window on east in M. Bed where another building is 15-20 ft away.

                Any comments as per vaastu? What I know is North East or North West are good for entry - I get here North west. Actual entry to hall is north. Kitchen cooking platform will be west facing and sleeping can be arranged as shown - E-W (or S-N with some adjustment in balcony opening in M. Bed).

                I avoided the mirror image flat as I knew that north opening to all windows never gets you the sun light.

                Comment


                • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                  if bed in master is kept as shown in above plan, I think i can have one small cupboard next to bed as well - in between bed and wall opp to entry.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    Sudhashbahu - South is all open till 300 ft and all windows are on south - cosidered this point at the time of visit and light was good and was airy too.
                    Sunlight - felt it in balconies but for living room it gets blocked by balcony above the window. All other rooms get sun - need to check kitchen - probably sun won't be able to peep in kitchen.
                    Living room has only 1 window in south and another balcony door (next to dining area / kitchen).
                    No house is going to be perfect. I think what you have is good. For Kitchen, take wife's opinion.

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    I thought about mandir at the small corner in dining area - the cur at the entry to kitchn and last wall of hall attaching common bath - that's the only place I can think of. Any other suggestion?
                    God is in your heart. Location of mandir does not matter. Your destiny is determined by you good karma and not where the mandir is placed. Practically speaking you can keep mandir in Kitchen or dining area if you don't eat non-veg.

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    Master Bed - do you suggest to get that door wall modified with a small opening to balcony? i THINK tv cannot be conveniently adjusted but the wall opp to balcony can be used for TV. Storage can only be possible in the shown style.
                    There's a small window on east in M. Bed where another building is 15-20 ft away.
                    I dont like TVs all around the house so I would prefer the wide open balcony. One option you could try is move the bed to the other wall, the one with the small window. The wall where the wardrobe is currently shown can be used for TV and current wall where bed is shown can be used for wardrobe.

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    Any comments as per vaastu? What I know is North East or North West are good for entry - I get here North west. Actual entry to hall is north. Kitchen cooking platform will be west facing and sleeping can be arranged as shown - E-W (or S-N with some adjustment in balcony opening in M. Bed).
                    RA is the resident Vaastu consultant. Await his opinion.

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    I avoided the mirror image flat as I knew that north opening to all windows never gets you the sun light.
                    And in winter it will be colder than this one.

                    Originally posted by investwest View Post
                    if bed in master is kept as shown in above plan, I think i can have one small cupboard next to bed as well - in between bed and wall opp to entry.
                    See if my other suggestion above works for you. You can make an L shaped one then.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                      Sudhashbahu - Thank you

                      RA, would you please like to throw some light in it?

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X