Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Dear RA,
    I have decided to purchase the attached flat.Please give your suggestions that should I go for it or not.Please reply soon,its very urgent for me,

Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

Itna sannata kyu hain bhai ???

Comment

Originally posted by nkm2793 View Post
        Hi RA,

I am really thankful to u for doing all the good work for us.I have selected another flat.Please look it and advise that should I go for it or not,

Thanks in advance
        The entrance is good, so is NE. However, the major issues here are :-

> There are toilets in North, & this leads to financial problems,
        > Half of the kitchen falls in Brahmasthan. Health problems especially related to area around stomach is seen.

There is some cut in SW also while entire SE is missing, but the above 2 mentioned issues are major ones & hence it won't be advisable to buy this flat.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dear RA,
          I am considering one more similar flat,Please give your valuable advise .It means a lot to me,Thanks
          The major issue is the entrance, which is in SW.
          This type of entrance plagues one by delays in all the things, be it career, education, marriage etc. Apart from this, the owner of the house is more or less is unable to take any firm decisions. These type of houses are good only for first 3-5 years in general & it is recommended only for people involved in illegal work.
          Stability is always an issue. And lots of resources are wasted or they go in non-useful things.

Hence, first & foremost, these type of properties having SW entrance should be rejected. Such entrance is the most worst entrance as per Vaastushashtra.

Apart from this, the m.bed comes in NE which is again the least favorable location for bedroom. Progeny is hampered if bedroom is located here. And icing on the top is toilet in North, which leads to further financial drain.

Hence, avoid buying this flat at all costs.

Comment

Dear RA,
            I have selected two flats ,out of which I have to purchase one flat.Both flats are identical and are side by side.Please compare both the flats and advise which one is good.Dear RA Sir,I have immense faith in You,Please advise should I go for it or not,Thanks in advanse
            Here you have mentioned 2 floor plans.

Floor plan 1 (east facing SE entry) :-

> A major cut & toilet in NE.
            This is enough to reject this flat.

Floor plan 2 (West facing NW entry):-

> Half of the NE is cut,
            > Major cut in SW, which as said earlier is not good in terms of overall balance in life,
            > M.bed in SE which leads to poor marital harmony. Relationships get spoiled for no reason especially between the couple staying here,
            > Kitchen in NW which burns up most of the opportunities coming your way. Some times, the work gets canceled at last moment. Air + Heavy Fire = Explosion !!,

To conclude, among all the 3 floor plans, the above 2 & the one in post above, not a single floor is good enough to hit buy. The floor plan should be atleast 70% positive which is not the case in any of the one above.

Hence, scout for some better options. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ashok dhamu View Post
              HI,
              Im myself Ashok Dhamu. Im a interior designer,
              After doing some project with clients vastu experts.i reliase my own house need some vastu experts inspection.
              I regularly read your post on IREF.
              Im living in this flat from 2009. Pls share your openion.
              Its good to see the way you have put up your floor plan.
              The major issue is that the house has the dosha called 'Vidisha' which is due to the house being aligned in sub-direction. These houses have asymmetric magnetic fields within them, which is not good for human health.

Apart from this, there are toilets in North-NE, which is again bad especially for head related illness like migraine, eye pain, hypertension etc. The fear of unknown also keeps bothering the residents.

Having cut & kitchen in North means making entry of money inside the home difficult. And even if some money comes, savings aren't as good as they should have been even in normal circumstances. Also, having 5 corners is not good.

South too is entirely missing, which never offers good control or command on the job for whom its being done. Lack of South means poor ground & in absence of good base, nothing can be improved drastically in one's life, no matter how strongly its tried.

Then there are cases where the person does the work but doesn't get rewarded. Even if money is supposed to be paid to you, for some reason either entire amount is not paid or completely defaulted. Works taken up gets halted mid-way apparently for no logical reasons.
              Please let us know if the issues mentioned above are true or not in your case. Asking this since you are already staying here for past 5 years.

To be frank, the issues are many & that too are grave. The only solution which exists here is to sell off this house & buy a new one. Infact, I would even to the extent to say that first shift out of this house & stay on rent in some other place which is Vastu positive & then search for new house. And not matter what, sell off this house ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by zimzee View Post
                Can anyone please review as per vaastu if the layout confirms.
                There seems some deviation in angle, however even if we don't consider this for the time being, the entire SW of the house is cut. Absence of SW means person without limbs. One can never stand on their own feet & shall remain unstable in all fields. Growth too doesn't take place.

Apart from this, other issues are toilet in North, wrong entrance, M.bed in NE.
                However, the issue of SW mentioned first is grave enough to reject this flat outright.
                Scout for better. All the best.

Comment

Originally posted by 310382 View Post
                  Can anyone please review attached plans as per vaastu, waiting for the earliest reply.
                  You have posted 3 plans :-

> Ground floor plan :-
                  Kitchen in N-NE, major cut in SW enough to reject it.

> Vastu.pdf floor plan :-
                  South facing entrance is not such a major issue as having 2 toilets in North are.
                  The flat number selected by you is 106 which isn't good.

> Typical floor plan :-

Here all flats in building are mentioned.
                  Among all, there is only one flat which is good, & that is flat 103.
                  Good entrance & the location of rooms, toilets are also good.

Infact, this is one of the best floor plans I have seen in recent times.

Yes, I agree that this flat is tad smaller than what you have selected (106) by 40 sq ft odd but the floor plan is so good that its worth let go this additional area.

To conclude, avoid buying the flat you have shortlisted :- 106 & buy flat 103 (North facing).
                  Cheers.

Originally posted by 310382 View Post
                  Also I would like to know whether balconies should be considered while calculating North east corner or not?
                  Irrespective of direction, the balconies/terrace should be considered while calculating the directions & area falling in them.

Comment

Originally posted by nileshkrishn View Post
                    HI Realacres and others .Kindly provide your input on the Vaastu of these two flats.
                    > In floor plan 1 :-

Major cut in North alongwith toilet in brahmasthan. The entrance too is in SE, East facing.
                    These 2 things take toll more on health followed by finances.
                    Not recommended.

> Floor plan 2 :-

Again same as above. Toilet in Brahmasthan is very risky.
                    So this too is not recommended.

Man, always ensure NE-Brahmasthan/Centre/SW axis is free from any Vastudosha.
                    If all or either of these is badly affected, drop the property, irrespective of anything.

So, scout for better. All the best.

Comment

Dear RA,
                      I have selected two flats ,out of which I have to purchase one flat.Both flats are identical and are side by side.Please compare both the flats and advise which one is good.Dear RA Sir,I have immense faith in You,Please advise should I go for it or not,Thanks in advanse

Floor plan 1 (SE entrance, East facing) :-

> It has major cut & toilet in NE. Entrance too is not good.
                      There are some other issues too, but this NE problem is grave enough to reject this flat.

Floor plan 2 (NE entrance, West facing) :-

> Major cuts in NE & SW.
                      Again these 2 issues are enough to reject this flat as well.
                      Apart from this, M.bed in SE leads to bad marital relationship, NW kitchen burns out opportunities. The kitchen platform is North & South facing, which is added serious thing apart from the location & no chance to make it East or West facing since both sides are for entrance/door.

So, don't buy this flat either.

To conclude :- Both the flats above aren't great as per Vaastu & better avoid them & search for better ones. All the best.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X