Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Thanks RA,

You are a real genius, Thanks a lot for all your help.
    I have chosen one more flat but not sure should I go for it or not ,please advise
    Attached Files

Comment

HELP me guys to take decision !!!!

Hello Friends !!

I have choosed one 3 BHK Flat and need some suggestion on vaastu, whether should i go fo it or not ?

Thanks in advance guys !!!

Regards
      Abhishek
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

Please can you comment on the plot and the proposed layout.

The ratio is 10 X 25

Many thanks
        Attached Files
        Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Good & thanks for trusting me man.

First of all, there is huge difference when it comes to plot & flat in terms of readings.
          The flat calculations can be done sitting anywhere & one can tell whether it is good or not, but when it comes to plot, unless physical inspection is done, one can't give any judgement as to whether the plot is good or not.

Plot doesn't just involve directions but even slopes, type of soil, plants around, presence of bad things like anthill, thorny tress etc. alongwith land & water tests.

However, in your case things are simple. Reason :- The dimensions itself are enough to avoid building here.

As per Vaastushastra, the golden ratio of the Length x Breadth of the plot is
          1 : 1.618

However the max permissible ratio is 1:2.

Your plot is 10x55, which makes the ratio as 1:5.5

Man, this is more like a road !!

With this ratio, there won't be any proper division of the areas within the plot. A single room or even bathroom will occupy atleast 2 houses !!

And this issue is not just with the plot but even the construction on it will be of similar ratio, which again is bad.

My friend, you already know the issue. And frankly, there is no solution to this in current format. You need to purchase plot towards North, that too if your current land & adjoining one is good as per Vaastu.

Therefore, I would request you to forget about this house completely. Infact, it would be better to sell off this plot as well.
          Now I am sure some may think that RA has gone nuts, asking everyone to sell this & that. But if this is the only solution to the problem, can't help otherwise either.

* PS:- While buying adjoining plots, ensure to buy one towards North or East of the existing plot & not the plot towards West & South.
          Thanks for ur valuable observations.

Actually it is not a plot but house. Which I thought I could re-build it after pulling it down. I thought that tree would make a problem. But it seems the tree is least of the problem

Just to know more. What could be done about the tree ? Is it good or bad ?

Comment

Dear RA,

I wanted to know hypothetically. What should be the arrangement if someone is building a home for him. Lets say the dimensions are 20x30........ just an example. By arrangement, I mean, where should the kitchen be and things like that. I know you must be busy, so just draw a diagram with a pen and click a pic and pm me. I will do a proper diagram and post it here.

This will help a lot of people here. I am sure.

I am asking a lot but, please, take out some time and answer this.

I think a lot of our day to day, financial, health related and a host of other problems occur in our homes ...... due to our homes and we don't even know that. So,if we have a better understanding of our own homes then we can avoid a lot unnecessary problems. A lot of people here can be happy and lead a much satisfactory life.

See, I am asking here because i know for sure that I WILL GET A TRUTHFULL ANSWER. If I ask this to someone else he will bend to please me because I am paying and worst I dont even know whether he is correct.

Thanks in advance.
            Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
              Hi RA,

Please can you comment on the plot and the proposed layout.

The ratio is 10 X 25

Many thanks
              you did it in Excel ??

Because this is inconclusive.

Is it really a rectangle ?? If u have a hand drawn map or a rough map pm me I will try getting it done properly.

Jazz

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzbydabay View Post
                you did it in Excel ??

Because this is inconclusive.

Is it really a rectangle ?? If u have a hand drawn map or a rough map pm me I will try getting it done properly.

Jazz
                Hi Jazz,

Yes, It is excel. But somehow excel attachment was not being accepted. So saved it as a pdf file and it went thru.

It is indeed a rectangle. Remember it is a plot and not a flat. What makes you feel it is inconclusive, by the way. The arrow towards North is approax as I did a practical on site with Compass in hand. I am sending you excel file via PM, if it goes thru.

Edit: I couldnt find an option to send an attachment with PM. Sorry I am somewhat noob.
                Last edited December 5 2014, 11:16 AM.
                Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Dear RA,

I have selected two more flats ,please give your expert advice,should I go for it or not
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

I have bought under construction 3 BHK apartment attached is floor plan of it. Please guide me on vastu compliance, do I need to do any changes in apartment to make it more compliant.
                    Attached Files

Comment

@realacres and others, would appreciate your advice.

looking to buy a plot. Can you please suggest if this is a good choice as per vaastu? Arrow points to entrance of plot as specified by Authority. One in Green is the one I am considering to buy.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X