Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Dear Members

One stop solution for all your Vaastu related problem like Health, Wealth, Career, Education and Relationship or Marriage. More than 5 lakhs people have been benefited from us.

Do you face any problem ? Then only one step ...

Contact
    Ravishankar
    Saral Vaastu

Comment

Hi RA and other senior members,

Please see attached floor plan of the flat I am looking forward to buy, but I would like to know whether is this flat good as per Vastu.

I request to please comment asap as the launch is tomorrow and I must know before that.

Thanks
      Anuj
      Attached Files

Comment

I need your opinion on one of the resale flats that I am planning to buy. Will this be a good vastu house? If there are any Vastu defects, can they be taken care off or should I look for a different property? Your opinions will definitely be helpful for me to finalize this property. Hoping to get a reply. I have attached the floor map of the flat. Please review it and let me know your opinion.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post

Please see attached floor plan of the flat I am looking forward to buy, but I would like to know whether is this flat good as per Vastu.

I request to please comment asap as the launch is tomorrow and I must know before that.

Thanks
          Anuj
          Hello Guys,

Would you mind reply to my query?

Cheers
          A

Comment

Originally posted by anuj2703 View Post

Thanks
            Anuj
            First of all, the flat is in sub-direction, which means it gets automatically strike off.
            And even if this flat had not been in sub-direction, there is kitchen in NE, which is very bad.
            With these 2 issues grave enough, you should avoid buying this flat.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ikaushik1 View Post

I need your opinion on one of the resale flats that I am planning to buy. Will this be a good vastu house? If there are any Vastu defects, can they be taken care off or should I look for a different property? Your opinions will definitely be helpful for me to finalize this property. Hoping to get a reply. I have attached the floor map of the flat. Please review it and let me know your opinion.
              First of all, both the bedrooms are in wrong place, one in North-NE & other in SE. This means for you, neither of bedroom is usable.
              The major issue in this is the presence of bath/toi in NE-East, which is very bad.
              Entrance door, which is North facing falls in NW quadrant, which is not recommended either.
              Overall, it is not good flat as per Vaastu & better to scout for some better option.
              All the best.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Doubt regarding NW direction

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                Entrance door, which is North facing falls in NW quadrant, which is not recommended either.
                RA, asking this for my knowledge.
                I think, NW is a good place for guests to seat. So maybe one can have Hall in NW. If there is a bedroom it should be allocated to girl/daughter in the house.
                is my understanding correct ?

and if Hall can be in NW, entrance will certainly fall in NW quadrant in current flat system.

Why is it not recommended ? and is there any remedy for this ?
                Thanks.

Comment

Dear RA,

Please share your views on my queries raise on 14th Jan..

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    First of all, the flat is in sub-direction, which means it gets automatically strike off.
                    And even if this flat had not been in sub-direction, there is kitchen in NE, which is very bad.
                    With these 2 issues grave enough, you should avoid buying this flat.
                    Thanks RA.

Comment

RA, will appreciate your inputs on my post. Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X