Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Dear RA,
    Pl tell me what is the second option for cooking platform in a kitchen?
    Regds,
    Santdas54

Comment

Originally posted by ameetwalia View Post
      Dear RA,
      Hope everything is fine at your end
      I, had one doubt in mind
      Pls. help me clear the same
      My father had bought a flat in 2012
      We never resided in this flat but have given the same on rent
      It’s a south facing flat
      As you mentioned in earlier posts that even if you don’t reside in the flat still the owner face effects of the same
      Image attached for your kind reference
      Pls. let me know how is the flat as per vaastu and also remedies
      We don’t intend to shift in the flat and will be either vacant or on rent
      Thanks
      Regards
      Ameet
      *Dear Kindly ignore the earlier Image as there is deviation of 38 degree in true North....resending the image with exact North Marked with arrow for your kind reference

Also sending Image of compass taken from inside of the flat
      Attached Files
      Last edited February 19 2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Dear RA,

Its very difficult to find vastu compliant house nowadays.I am searching it from last six months but still not found who is fully vastu compliant.Somehow,I have short-listed two floor plans but still not confident that should I go for it or not,Pl advise
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry,

I have missed the direction in second flat.The Kitchen in second flat is in east direction

Thanks

Comment

nkm2793, Hmm.. I think both of them are not fully vasthu compliant, would have been good if the plan is rectangular. However, if the choice is only these two apartments, east facing one seems better and interchange the positions of stove and sink. Would let RA provide more details.

Comment

Vastu Suggestions need

Dear All

Please suggest Vastu

regards
              Hari
              Attached Files

Comment

Dear please let me know the vaastu compliance of my new flat. Just under construction and they said full flats are vaastu compliance.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA, in the time my quest for Vasstu compliant residence continues, i wanted your valuable inputs and remedies for the current flat where i'm residing on rent. I understand it has some flaws like vidisha dosh, toilet in North etc. If possible, i wud like to understand any remedy which can lower the negativities in the house till i can move out of this place. Layout attached. Thanks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Vastu Experts ,Please provide me your input for the attached floor plan . North direction is mentioned in the plan but a bit deviated about 15 degree. We are considering flat number 201.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vj0real View Post
                      Dear RA, thank you very much.

? these stairs go from ground to first. the other set of stairs that go from 1st to 2nd floor (these are in North of house) - should I do them also white/silver all around. (2nd floor is only roof, no rooms)

warm regards.
                      Whenever stairs falls in this direction, it needs to be in white colour, irrespective of whether there is room above or not. Apart from this, place a 'Black Tourmaline' stone near the stairs on ground floor. Note that it shouldn't be kept directly on floor. Keep it in some bowl or plate & if placed directly, then you can put it on some shelf at the stairs, if present.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X