Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    Kitchen in NE is very bad.
    Even if you place the gas stove in SE of kitchen, it still remains in NE of the house.
    Placements first should be seen from complete house perspective & then for more precision from room's perspective.

Yes, it does impact & that's why its said that there should be no common walls between the flats. Somehow, a common wall with another room of adjoining flat is fine but toilet is big no. However, the impact is not 100% since its not owned by you & incase of flats, one should focus on own flat.
    Hi RealAcres,

Sorry for my ignorance.I missed pointing out earlier that there is tilt of around 16 degree.I have reattached the floor plan.Please provide your input.This flat fits in my budget so I was inclined towards buying it,but if there are major flaws then I can back out.Please let me know if I can go ahead or leave this flat.

And i really appreciate the effort you are putting in.A big thanks to you .
    Attached Files

Comment

urgent..pls help with this flat vastu

Pls let me know if this flat's vastu is correct. We areplanning to take it. In the attahed plan, B1 is main entrance which is north east. We are little bit worried about balconies attached to bedrooms, particularly the one attached to master (southwest) bedroom.

There are no common walls with other flats. The flat is in 6 floor (total 7 floors).

Thanks..
      Attached Files
      Last edited March 23 2015, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Few things needed to be done to reduce the vaastu doshas in the flat :-

> Place a 4x4 inches silver swastika above the entrance door frame from outside,

> A sphatik stone in kitchen placed in glass bowl & besides it place some mud in earthen bowl. No need to change either of these, just on regular basis clean the sphatik stone,

> Raw sea salt/samudri namak in all bath/toi in a bowl & change it after every 15 days,

> The m.bed is in NW. The bedroom needs to be pure white in colour & place the bed in such a way that the head is towards the South,

> Place black tourmaline stone in living room. It can be kept even on a shelf. Ensure you keep it clean.

> Place a pooja ghar in NE bedroom in NE corner of it. This will help to make the house lot more positive. You can also have study room alongwith it.
        Thanks a ton for your time and providing valuable inputs. Much appreciated.

Comment

sreeram22, my thoughts

Flat's layout looks good.

Balcony at SW is not a very big open space, so is acceptable.

One small suggestion, as per layout n my understanding, gas stove is placed such that while cooking, a person will face south. Pls change it, so that person will face east.

Comment

Originally posted by sreeram22 View Post
            Pls let me know if this flat's vastu is correct. We areplanning to take it. In the attahed plan, B1 is main entrance which is north east. We are little bit worried about balconies attached to bedrooms, particularly the one attached to master (southwest) bedroom.

There are no common walls with other flats. The flat is in 6 floor (total 7 floors).

Thanks..

It is better to mark the actual direction of North on the image to get a better idea... It also helps to ascertain if your house is in sub-direction or not.

Comment

SonalSugndha,

The flat is in sub-direction & hence not good. It is not recommended at all as per Vaastu norms.

guru1001,

Agree to the post above. North should have been clearly marked.

Note to all :-

Saying good bye to iref with a heavy heart.
              Learned a lot here & made nice friends. Interacted with lot of people across the world & felt happy.
              This forum had sort of become addictive, I used to log-in even after I came from long distance air-travel, sometimes even at odd hours.

But now with iref being taken over by property portal housing.com, I don't feel this will be an open & unbiased forum. Censorship is already been seen with posts being deleted.

In all these years, if I have hurt anyone here, I apologize for that.
              Have a wonderful life to all of you here.
              And with this note, I bid farewell to iref.
              Cheers & good luck.

Yours,
              realacres
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Oops that's really sad RA...

U have been a very good n unbiased friend. Your replies n comments were always for good of next person, a person who feels lonely and like caught in trouble.

Most of the times I log in, just to see ur comments.

It is really very sad seeing u leaving this forum.

I agree it needs time n dedication n some special instinct within oneself to help others. And I always thought, u have these qualities. it disheartens me when u say I m leaving this forum.

Hope to see u back again. I wish, u r making us April fool in advance, the way u used to warn everyone before something wrong happens

Wish u a wonderful life ahead.

U r truely a very good friend

God bless u
                Last edited March 26 2015, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Many says the apartment is not vastu complaint. I want to know the remedy

Plz see attached image. This floorplan highlighted is of an apartment that is rejected as vastu non complaint. Would like to know why and what r the remedies for the same.

please dont suggest to make bedroom and kitchen and vice versa.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited March 28 2015, 11:55 PM.
                  I am grateful for everything ...

Comment

This Vastushastra is as bogus as most other Indian 'scienses'

Comment

Originally posted by kaumochan
                      On Vastu Index - 6.7 / 10

Excellent: above 8
                      Good: 8 - 6
                      Average: 6 - 4
                      Poor: below 4
                      Can you explain how did you arrive at the given Vaastu index. If there is a software for this, pl do let us know

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X