Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Attached is the layout plan where we are living right now - 5th top floor.
    While you enter from the main door, we face south side. Terrace is open on the west side with 7' high wall.
    Even though all members of the family are earning, still not able to save much.
    Both sons are not settling in career, got good opportunities but not able to settle.
    Please suggest
    Attached Files
    Last edited August 5 2015, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Hi all,
      I had purchased a under construction Flat, whose main entrance is East-South, more towards East. Direction of the Building is South-West , more towards South,Map is attcahed, pls give some suggestions to improve our Vastu.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Prakum,

This is a diagonal house since sub-directions have taken the place of main directions. I am attaching an image of ideal diagonal house as per vastu shastra with the comment.; hope and believe that it'll help you big time..
        Attached Files
        Last edited August 11 2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Hey GPriya,

It's absolutely correct that it's virtually impossible to make a 100% vastu compliant house. however, having said that, what one must look into while buying a house is the maximum percentage of vastu compliance..

As you said that you've got a South facing house, now, most of the people will tell you that a South facing house is the worst thing that can happen to you, but that's truly not the case.. you must know that as per vastu shastra, none of the directions is considered bad as far as facing of the house is concerned.. hence even a South facing house can be very very auspicious (provided it follows vastu principles)

Thanks
          Last edited August 11 2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alka S View Post
            While you enter from the main door, we face south side. Terrace is open on the west side with 7' high wall.
            Both sons are not settling in career, got good opportunities but not able to settle.
            Please suggest
            Your house looks good. I would love to have a terrace like you.

The house has no relation to your sons success. Ask them to work hard and keep trying.

Comment

Suggestions please ...

My plot has a road on the west side.

Main entrance to home is north (center to slightly east)

Two other side smaller entrances/exiting doors are in the east (towards north) and west (central to very slightly north).

DOB year is 1982 for me and 1987 for my wife.

If I calculate the pada – West Road, North main entrance (5th pada slightly toward east)
              West Side entrance (smaller door – 5th pada, slightly towards north)
              East side entrance (smaller door – 3rd pada towards north)

Is that good/auspicious? Any changes recommended as far as doors go?

Comment

Originally posted by Alka S View Post
                Please suggest
                Hello Alka S;

As per the attached plan open area is good, provided there are no plants in that direction. You have not mentioned the exact degree of north , I am assuming it is exact 180 degree if you take it facing your entrance.

The kitchen in east doesn’t give much gains, for that you can put green slab under the burner. For the career of the sons, I have to know that problem is because of low confidence or poor skills and which room they are using. As I can see one toilet is in South of South East which can give confidence problem or may be there are plants in South West which can give problem in using once skills and saving money. Until I know the exact reasons I cannot suggest you much. May be I satisfied you with the answered.

Comment

Originally posted by babbuaditya View Post
                  Hi all,
                  I had purchased a under construction Flat, whose main entrance is East-South, more towards East. Direction of the Building is South-West , more towards South,Map is attcahed, pls give some suggestions to improve our Vastu.
                  Hi babbuaditya;

As per your plan you have entrance in East of North East which is good entrance, the kitchen is also in right direction.

You can have prosperous and healthy life in it provided right use of colors is done as per direction and placements of objects like cash, God figures or dustbin is done as per directions. Hope I answered your query satisfactorily.

Comment

help.. please . thank you.

My plot has a road on the west side.

Main entrance to home is north (center to slightly east)

Two other side smaller entrances/exiting doors are in the east (towards north) and west (central to very slightly north).

DOB year is 1982 for me and 1987 for my wife.

If I calculate the pada – West Road, North main entrance (5th pada slightly toward east)
                    West Side entrance (smaller door – 5th pada, slightly towards north)
                    East side entrance (smaller door – 3rd pada towards north)

Is that good/auspicious? Any changes recommended as far as doors go?

Comment

Thanks Leena S for your reply. Can u pls suggest me the colors and placements of objects which will help me as far as vastu is concerned.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X