Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by LeenaS View Post
    Hi SKSingh;

As I can see from the given layout entrance is from North East which is good. And kitchen is in North West direction of your flat which is not bad but not perfect .As kitchen is a fire element and South East to SOUTH is direction for fire. Vastu is a not limited to just location of kitchen ,bedroom and entrance ,it is observed that every object and colour effects our emotions and feel.

The main things to look for while buying house are that there shouldn’t be any toilet or kitchen in North East and South East is not cut ( means less in area ) .And once you shift to the house, and feel something is missing in life then get your home balanced by using right colours and keeping the objects in right direction. You can read my article here posted on the forum to know what all you can achieve by Vastu.
    Hi Leena,
    Thanks for your detail analysis but due to some unknown reason saler withdraw. I have identify another property and need your advise.

Thanks,
    SKSingh
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Leena,

Could You please check the attached layout and please share your findings for Vastu.

As far as orientation is concerned, in my flat entry is from North-East direction and please swap the orientation of kitchen and both washrooms as attached image is of different orientation.

Comment

Think ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi LeenaS;

First of all thanks a lot for all the efforts you are taking here!

Could you please also find some time to look at the floor plan attached and let me know your valuable inputs on the Vaastu compliance? I am planning to book a flat with the attached floor plan and wanted your advice.

Thanks in advance !
          Attached Files
          Last edited November 1 2015, 11:30 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by amitdejavu24 View Post
            Hi LeenaS;
            Thanks for helping us with the vastu queries.

I have booked one flat in Thane and have attached the floor plan for your reference (Flat No. C).
            My main concern is the South-West entrance of the house (when I check with Compass and on mobile too, it properly shows SW where as in plan it doesn't completely show as SW). Can you please let me know what things I have to do to minimize negative effects of SW entrance?

Also, please let me know any more suggestions that you want to tell me as per the plan?
            As i can see from the plan ,the directions given it shows WEST or WNW entrance.The solutions to the wrong entrance can
            only given if you are sure about the problem, it can give or had given. The vastu is a science of energy of five elements,SW entrance
            can give less social connectivity whereas WNW entrance gives you nonfulfillment of your expectations,In both the cases solutions are easy but you have to be double sure about its effect.

Comment

Originally posted by samiran saha View Post
              Hi Leena,

This is the plan of the floor we are living in. Can you please have a look if there is anything wrong with the floor according to vastu? Am worried about main door, bedrooms and stairs in the south facing direction?

Thank you.
              Regards.
              The entrance is perfectly fine there is no need to worry. As per present scenario,restricted areas to live doesn’t allow to have
              vastu perfect hoses. The main purpose of vastu is growth, prosperity and happiness .If you feel you are lacking somewhere get your house balanced by vast expert, it needs thorough checkup to know the direction from which problem is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by sksingh13 View Post
                Hi Leena,
                Thanks for your detail analysis but due to some unknown reason saler withdraw. I have identify another property and need your advise.

Thanks,
                SKSingh
                I would suggest you while buying a house one shoule avoid NE toilet and it should be almost complete rectangle .
                In the attached plan there are so many cut areas which will make energies go weak in particular direction.

Comment

LeenaS;
                  Please correct me if wrong, that the entrance is the direction we are facing when we are leaving the house? So, in this case, when I am leaving the flat from the main door, I am facing towards proper SW.
                  Attached is the direction on compass and I have marked the SW direction while leaving out of the flat.
                  Attached Files
                  Amit!

Comment

Originally posted by LeenaS View Post
                    The entrance is perfectly fine there is no need to worry. As per present scenario,restricted areas to live doesn’t allow to have
                    vastu perfect hoses. The main purpose of vastu is growth, prosperity and happiness .If you feel you are lacking somewhere get your house balanced by vast expert, it needs thorough checkup to know the direction from which problem is coming.
                    Thank you very much for your kind advice Leena.

Comment

Out side Stair case for first floor east facing house

LeenaS;

I have a 2 katha plot having road at both east and west side. Ground floor will be as per Vastu (according to your suggestion) with east facing but it will be used as paying guest room. So, for first floor I have to make a stair from outside with steel angle and plates. Please suggest, which side and direction will be the best for out side stair for entering the first floor premises? In east side I have 6 and 1/2 ft space and others 3 sides have 4 ft space. Please.

Thanking you,
                      Regards.
                      Last edited November 28 2015, 03:56 PM. Reason: user's name deleted

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X