Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

I have bought a new 1 BHK flat and about to move in next month. Can you please let me know if its vaastu compliant or have any suggestions?

Many Thanks.
    Attached are the images with direction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160221_144107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	2270775

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160221_144236.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	2270776

Comment

hi al friends,

this is nice blog, but i dont know about it, but its looking good and easy to understand

thanks,
      Last edited March 12 2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

I am staying in this flat in 5th floor. Attached the layout. It is not rectangle shape.

One balcony corner has as a radius. Please suggest whether I should continue staying with my family in this apartment if it's vastu is good?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mingalagi View Post
          I am staying in this flat in 5th floor. Attached the layout. It is not rectangle shape.

One balcony corner has as a radius. Please suggest whether I should continue staying with my family in this apartment if it's vastu is good?

Where and when have you seen a flat that is a perfect rectangle?

Quit worrying about shape of house. Get on with life and enjoy time with your family.

Comment

Can you please help me with your expert advice / suggestions whether my flat is meeting basic vaastu criteria.
            Pl also suggest remedy to minimize negative effects if any.
            Floor plan attached.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Please let me know how the over all vastu of our flat is. And any remedies to be done to reduce negative affects.

We are more concerned about the south west balcony.

Attached is the plan of the flat. The entrance is in North-East corner facing east direction

Thanks
              Attached Files
              Last edited April 21 2016, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                It is better to mark the actual direction of North on the image to get a better idea... It also helps to ascertain if your house is in sub-direction or not.
                Hi Guru,

Sry I missed ur post. Please check the actual plan of the flat attached and let me know in case any changes are required.
                We are more concerned about the balcony in south west. Can we use it by following any remedies?

Thanks...
                Attached Files

Comment

HI Sreeram,

The layout presented by you is one of the rarest, to the mark layout as per Vaastu one comes across these days, especially in flats. As per my very basic understanding, the Kitchen in SE, MB in SW, CB in NW, Living area in NE and Brahmsthan is largely free with slight intrusion of Utility/ Toilet. Entrance in East.

The Balcony in SW shud not be a major issue but you can put a Chic in the Balcony to block Sunlight. As it is, Sunlight will be very less and only in Evening. Rest, once again, it is a splendid layout.

Comment

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                    HI Sreeram,

The layout presented by you is one of the rarest, to the mark layout as per Vaastu one comes across these days, especially in flats. As per my very basic understanding, the Kitchen in SE, MB in SW, CB in NW, Living area in NE and Brahmsthan is largely free with slight intrusion of Utility/ Toilet. Entrance in East.

The Balcony in SW shud not be a major issue but you can put a Chic in the Balcony to block Sunlight. As it is, Sunlight will be very less and only in Evening. Rest, once again, it is a splendid layout.
                    Hi Guru,

Thank you for checking the plan and providing suggestion. The south west balcony should be closed with chic always or only in the morning? Please let me know.

Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by KaamDev View Post
                      Hi Leena,

Could You please check the attached layout and please share your findings for Vastu.

As far as orientation is concerned, in my flat entry is from North-East direction and please swap the orientation of kitchen and both washrooms as attached image is of different orientation.

VASTU is based on precision of north, you cannot do the the guess work .
                      As per you entrance is NE, which is good you can go with it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X