Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by WhatsInDName View Post
    Hi LeenaS;

First of all thanks a lot for all the efforts you are taking here!

Could you please also find some time to look at the floor plan attached and let me know your valuable inputs on the Vaastu compliance? I am planning to book a flat with the attached floor plan and wanted your advice.

Thanks in advance !
    In this flat the NE is totally missing or going in the terrace area , Does terrace comes under your premises. As NE is an important area ,which needs to be used carefully no storage,no plants are allowed in this direction.Other important thing is north has toilet and very less zonal strength which can create problems in money flow .It is better you look for other options.

Comment

Originally posted by LeenaS View Post
      In this flat the NE is totally missing or going in the terrace area , Does terrace comes under your premises. As NE is an important area ,which needs to be used carefully no storage,no plants are allowed in this direction.Other important thing is north has toilet and very less zonal strength which can create problems in money flow .It is better you look for other options.
      Hi LeenaS;

Thank you for you feedback!

To answer your question, yes the terrace area(orange coloured) does comes under the premises.

I am still looking into several other options along with this. I may require your help some time in the future too

Thank you again for all your efforts!

Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by sreeram22 View Post
        Hi Guru,

Thank you for checking the plan and providing suggestion. The south west balcony should be closed with chic always or only in the morning? Please let me know.

Thanks...

Sreeram, SW will only get sunlight in evening.. Depending on season, you can do it accordingly.

Comment

Hello,

Am planning to rent this house in the next few weeks and wanted to know what you think. It is located in napean sea road in mumbai.

Thank you,

Siddharth
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi, can you please analyze this apartment and suggest remedies? No constructional changes can be made. The plot in which this apartment is located, is a perfect rectangle with completely aligned corners.

[IMG]/Users/Manisha/Documents/2013/10 EEA/Paul Architect/1207-A-105 PLAN.pdf[/IMG]

Comment

HI @LeenaS @guru1001

I am planning to buy an apartment. See attached Image or PDF.
              There are 3 layout, 2 are east facing and one is west facing.
              The problem with the EAST facing are that balconies are in West and the problem with West facing is that the Bedroom is in South-EAST and North EAST.
              I am bit confused in deciding which one is apt as per Vasstu.

Any help would be highly appreciated. If you can please explain which apartment is better to buy.

Please note that the north if 5 degrees off.

Thank you in anticipation.

Regards
              Aditya

Apartments_Aditya.pdf

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aditya.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2275205

Comment

North East entry for main door

Respected Members,

Please guide on whether North East entrance from the main door is a good direction.

Below is the layout of the flat.
                https://goo.gl/images/Ii1T4Y

Thanks
                Last edited July 12 2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Sir can u plz check the attached plan and let me know the issues if any or any improvement can be done.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sir is there not any reply the above plan deserve, I am constructing on my own land, but I am completely unaware of Vastu, so here I am requesting you to kindly help me.

Comment

Originally posted by bijoycs01 View Post
                      View your posted image (screen shot) and read your self. If you are able to understand expect others too will see your drawing. Right way is not to post screen shot upload original drawing. Then expect reply

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X