Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by raj_biaggi View Post
    Please advise on the below attached floor plan (Highlighted in Red Square) & Proposed floor plan on Vaastu compliance. FYI, the flat is located in Navalur, Chennai and it is located in First floor out of S+4.
    Thanks,
    Raj.
    I think following image the you are mentioned.

North East cut. No need to see any other details. Simply drop the purchase idea.

Comment

Hi DRK Reddy;,

Can you please comment on the vaastu of the plot....ratio 10 width and 25 length, perfect rectangle. Corner 3 side open Plot (Facing N-E, where S-E and S-W are open), Layout enclosed. Arrow is marked to North. So it is cross direction plot. How good or bad or acceptable the vaastu of the plot is? 2ndly, please comment on the internal layout.

Thanks much for your time.
      Attached Files
      Last edited September 6 2016, 06:23 AM. Reason: User tagging.
      Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

Hello DKR,

Can you please advise on the vastu aspects of the flat which i have shortlisted. Before committing, i need review from vastu point of view.

One picture is the complete floor plan of the entire floor. the shortlisted flat is in blue rectangle.

2nd picture is for the specific flat. At location in drawing room marked ''A'', intention is to place pooja cabinet. Is this location suitable?

Directions are marked, deviation is about 7-8 deg from exact direction.

Kindly give your suggestions.
        thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VedKapoor View Post
          Hi *DRK Reddy ;,
          Sir,

1. Length Width ratio is not an issue. Generally 1:1.5 or 1:2 is mentioned by some is for good looking of house and not as vastu point. We can see many industries, godowns, warehouses with small width and long lenghty buildings running successfully.

2. It is not advisable to buy plot or house if direction variation as per compass is more than 10 degrees. See how is your plan (attached with actual directions). I am also attaching another plan with with 10 degrees variation w.r.t. an earlier post seperately for your reference.
          Attached Files

Comment

@vinst1

7-8 degrees variation is not at all a problem. (in my next post you can see a 10 degrees variation image)

After a long time I found near 100% vastu compliance apartment in this forum. I suggest 3 minor corrections.

1. SW BR attached toilet need one more door towards dining room.
            2. Common toilet (4'8"x6'10") entrance is to be moved a few feets towards East
            3. North side balcony is almost in the middle. It should be extended till NE corner. If not possible just discard it. If extended till NE you can also shift the existing door of drawing room to middle of drawing room.

I am not sure about the OM symbol at NE, if it is pooja avoid it.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amareshk8 View Post
              2. Kitchen is in North-west with cooking direction East.
              Pl. see the image. Why I didn't considered kitchen in NW in your 10 degrees variation plot.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRK Reddy View Post
                @vinst1

7-8 degrees variation is not at all a problem. (in my next post you can see a 10 degrees variation image)

After a long time I found near 100% vastu compliance apartment in this forum. I suggest 3 minor corrections.

1. SW BR attached toilet need one more door towards dining room.
                2. Common toilet (4'8"x6'10") entrance is to be moved a few feets towards East
                3. North side balcony is almost in the middle. It should be extended till NE corner. If not possible just discard it. If extended till NE you can also shift the existing door of drawing room to middle of drawing room.

I am not sure about the OM symbol at NE, if it is pooja avoid it.

Dear DRK Reddy,

thank you for pointing out need for minor corrections. I will try to adopt them.

regards,
                vinst

Comment

Hello Experts,

I request you to please analyse the vaastu of this flat.

Thanks,
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Map1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	2437075

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n2437087[/ATTACH]
                    Originally posted by HurryHome View Post

I request you to please analyse the vaastu of this flat.
                    Too many cuttings
                    Too many projections
                    Directions are nearly 60 degrees variation. No vaastu..
                    Last edited September 14 2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Hi DRK Reddy
                      Which of these 2 are more compliant per vastu?
                      Last edited November 20 2016, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X