Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Following link is from The Hindu News Paper. The house mentioned there is North facing. North North West is projected with unwanted structure just for elevation. and the result is ... read the article.

Image:
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...TH22_SEARCHES_

News
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...ign=Newsletter
    Last edited December 22 2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

bushu16

Generally, I will get mail if any one is posted in this thread. But this time I didn't get any mail. Therefore delay in reply. Both flats are not vastu compliance.

Comment

Originally posted by DRK Reddy View Post
        bushu16

Generally, I will get mail if any one is posted in this thread. But this time I didn't get any mail. Therefore delay in reply. Both flats are not vastu compliance.
        Hello Mr DRK Reddy
        Oh... I have gone ahead with D601. Do you have any suggestions or remedies?

Br,
        Bhushan

Comment

Originally posted by bushu16 View Post

Hello Mr DRK Reddy
          Oh... I have gone ahead with D601. Do you have any suggestions or remedies?

Br,
          Bhushan
          Changes were marked in the attached image.

Comment

Changes were marked in the attached image.
            Ok thanks for the suggestion Mr DRK Reddy !
            will conisder the changes.
            Since I've been reading about vastu recently, I have one more question - this flat has an extension in NE direction. (or the NW is cut). Is this considered auspicious? I understand there is a toilet in NE corner which is not good but an extension in North is considered good?

Thanks & Regards,
            Bhushan
            Last edited December 25 2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

If you keep NE toilet as in the original drawing, there is also a cut in the NE corner apart from toilet in NE which is bad. That is why I suggested to forego that area. If you do this, you will have East North East projection. Which is good.

Comment

Can anyone tell if having a shamshaan around 500 mtrs from the society is good for Vaastu?

Comment

Originally posted by vickyiisc View Post
                  Can anyone tell if having a shamshaan around 500 mtrs from the society is good for Vaastu?
                  I think you mean Smashaan ( i.e. grave yard) half Km distance from society is not a problem. In Chennai I have seen may residences within a few meters radius living happily. If a new layout is proposed near grave yard, generally people do not prefer to buy them may be due to smell from burning of dead bodies. In most of the villages I have observed grave yards within half Km distance from the villages border for generations. It is nothing to do with vastu. There is also a belief (said by the ancient vastu pundits) that bones should not be in ground of building. A big shopping complex called JJ Complex, Thirumangalam in Chennai is built on grave yard. Many businesses are (which have good vastu) successfully running for the past many years.

Comment

I think you mean Smashaan ( i.e. grave yard) half Km distance from society is not a problem. In Chennai I have seen may residences within a few meters radius living happily. If a new layout is proposed near grave yard, generally people do not prefer to buy them may be due to smell from burning of dead bodies. In most of the villages I have observed grave yards within half Km distance from the villages border for generations. It is nothing to do with vastu. There is also a belief (said by the ancient vastu pundits) that bones should not be in ground of building. A big shopping complex called JJ Complex, Thirumangalam in Chennai is built on grave yard. Many businesses are (which have good vastu) successfully running for the past many years.
                    Thank you sir.

Can you please also let me know what are the ideal places for the following ?

1. Kitchen (S-E is best, what about others) ? East/South/South-West/North-West
                    2. Bathroom (Avoiding N-E and S-E) : what are other places it is ok/good/preferable ?

What exactly does a cut in NE correspond to ? A flat which has walls on the north side and entry gate is in the north-east (East facing flat) .. when it will be called to have a cut in N-E ?

Comment

North East cut examples are explained in the attached image

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X