Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: 1 week ago
1873 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

News item published in The Hindu newspaper is an example of selecting wrong vaastu expert.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper...cle8349996.ece

If the vastu advisor had practiced correct principles he might have not caught in the legal tangle. If he had advised correctly the legal firm might have overcome the financial problems.

Note: Before choosing an expert of vastu, one should visit the expert's house and see whether he / she is following the vastu in his/her home and whether they are living peacefully and happily? Then judge your self and not by seeing TV / paper ads.

Comment

Can you please give your opinion on the following layout attached? The facing is east, and the gate is in the nort east direction.

Comment

Originally posted by vickyiisc View Post
        Can you please give your opinion on the following layout attached? The facing is east, and the gate is in the nort east direction.
        DRK Reddy can you please comment on the vaastu of the house I posted in above comment ?

Comment

DRK Reddy can you please comment on the vaastu of the house I posted in above comment ?
          I think your image source is: http://newprojects.************/proje...ps/1385_2d.jpg unfortunately directions are not marked either at the original site or in your uploaded image. Without that it is not possible to comment..

Comment

Originally posted by DRK Reddy View Post

I think your image source is: http://newprojects.************/proj...ps/1385_2d.jpg unfortunately directions are not marked either at the original site or in your uploaded image. Without that it is not possible to comment..
            The house is facing east, and the door entry is north east..

Comment

Hello

Kindly give your valuable input for attached layout. Family has liked it. But appreciate your views as per vastu.

Thanks for advising.
              Attached Files
              Last edited January 11 2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Please provide a bigger clear image.

Comment

North East cut [ as good as body without heart ] - With this minus point alone you can decide not to go for this house
                  South South East projection

I do not understand what is South west room
                  I request members who seek advise are requested to post large / clear images.

Comment

• dhadeepak
                    dhadeepak commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for your reply ...South west is Small terrace attached to living. 1 Query..east side terrace will not be considered while checking for cuts.

East terrace is OK. But for main house it is to be treated as NE cut only. SW terrace is also bad. That makes house no weight in the SW corner..

Comment

Ashish Salvi

East NE projected - good
                    Main North Entrance in the East half - OK
                    Study room entrance is wrong. Either you have to keep door at Option 1 (Op1) OR at OP2
                    Kitchen entrance shifted to accommodate stove in east
                    2nd bed room door is to change as mentioned in the drawing be making a small wall
                    Toilet base is shifted towards east so that it wont fall in within the SW corner
                    South West cutting makes no harm

Overall it is OK with above changes
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	790sft.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	2470058

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X