• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Hi Experts,

Could you please help me decide which out of these attached four is most perfect as per Vastu guidelines.

Comment

realacres and DRK Reddy hello experts, could you please help ?

Comment

erpeey

I do not recommend any of the 4.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rich.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	2475121

How to become rich fast and stay rich for generations together

Select a plot divide it into 4 parts. Construct a house following vastu principles in the south west quarter. Residents of that house will become rich and stay rich for generations together. Though it may not possible to construct a house like this in cities where every inch costs too much. It is possible for places in villages. I have live examples for this. Presently 5th generation children are born in one such house and they are continue to be rich for the past 5 generations. Brothers who are divided from this family and went into other houses are living normally. But persons living in this house are enjoying full prosperity. Dream for a house like this.

Comment

Hi DRK Reddy

Could you please check if any of the attached four are fine as per vastu?

Comment

*erpeey

For all 4 North East is cut. No need to study other things. Not good

Comment

Thanks DRK Reddy for your inputs.
                  Could I please ask you what was the issue in previous picture?

I really liked the project amenities provided by the builder. Any one among four, which is better ?

Comment

*erpeey

Nothing is good. For reality check - if you are restless, will you get sleep even if you sleep sleep in A/C room? Forget about the amenities.
                    If I have to decide for my self: even if someone will give it to me free of rent I will not go into them. Before I say something to others, I will think for myself first. It is upto you decide.

Comment

Dear Vastu Experts,

I am planning to purchase a 4 series flat (i.e 104, 204, 304 etc..). Kindly help me with vastu compliance of this flat. Thanks in advance for your help.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X