Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Thank you, DRK Reddy

Something here I need an expert opionion to help me clarify. That is about the corner.

See attachment.

This figure said the best position for water well is on north of northeast and east of northeast, which is I believe that is true and you will agree.

See the blue line. My plot is titled 22 degrees but doesn't mean the northeast corner (hence the water well position) will be diferrence with those plots that doesn't titl, isn't it? My argument is that is a corner: even the compass said the NE is not exactly on the corner, the energy need to find the closest corner which mean the corner is the same one like the picture/screenshot, right?

Thanks for clarify this confussion.

realacres , LeenaS

Comment

In your case, NE is not a corner. You have to see the direction and not the corner. Take well at the downside of blue line. Similarly entrances for all rooms also to be placed in NE.

Comment

Thank you (again) a lot, DRK Reddy

In my case, from this attached picture, where is the SW corner? Is it at point A or B?

Comment

SW is B

Comment

DRK Reddy

Below is from book "INDIAN FENG-SHUI (VAASTU) FOR AMERICAN HOMES" by A. R. Hari. I believe he is a well known Vastu book writer and Vastu practitioner.

----------
            Always note that Vaastu forces need a corner and you cannot have a Northeast
            on the center of the wall although that is what the compass shows.

See the following structure, which stands on cross axis. Here the Northeast
            direction is in the center as per the compass, but the very word Northeast means
            a culmination of two directions and establishment of a corner can only make the
            Northeast alive. If there is no corner, it does not mean that the Northeast is not
            existent. In such cases, the forces seek a corner and in a case like this, either
            the North corner or the East corner will function as a Northeast corner. It is
            rather tricky to find out that corner which substitutes for Northeast.
            This is the problem in lots like this, and you will need the services of an expert in
            such cases.
            ------------

According to this explanation, SW corner from above post should be at point A.

Really need experts opinion here. DRK Reddy need your expert opinion. Really confusing for a newbie like me.

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi , I am planning to buy an unit in C 2 tower , unit no 2, right most corner . I checked and found entry gate is facing towards South East direction . Can you please check from vastu prospective.
              Thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	plan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	2528164 Click image for larger version

Name:	4-BHK-4T-SERVANT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	2528165

Comment

Originally posted by asakmamis View Post
                DRK Reddy

Below is from book "INDIAN FENG-SHUI (VAASTU) FOR AMERICAN HOMES" by A. R. Hari. I believe he is a well known Vastu book writer and Vastu practitioner.
                ----------
                it does not mean that the Northeast is not existent. - agreed

In such cases, the forces seek a corner and in a case like this, either the North corner or the East corner will function as a Northeast corner - If this is the case the question of degrees variation does not arise and no one will advise not to prefer these types of plots.

Comment

Originally posted by supercool View Post
                  Hi , I am planning to buy an unit in C 2 tower , unit no 2, right most corner . I checked and found entry gate is facing towards South East direction . Can you please check from vastu prospective.
                  Thanks [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2528164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2528165[/ATTACH]
                  1. North east cut ( another NE cut due to duct.
                  2. NE - toilet
                  3. Master Bed Room balcony - North NorthWest projection. All are extremely bad points according to vaastu.

Comment

Hi Reddy ji , thanks a lot for your reply . One query flat I am looking forward to buy would be mirror image of layout I posted above . does your inputs stand same then also ? please reply

Comment

Originally posted by supercool View Post
                      Hi Reddy ji , thanks a lot for your reply . One query flat I am looking forward to buy would be mirror image of layout
                      All corners have cutting. Therefore all mirrors to left / right / top / bottom will have NE cutting. Not suitable

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X