Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: 1 week ago
1873 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Planning to buy a flat and floor plan divided in to 9 parts has been enclosed for your reference. My concern is the kitchen falls in North East division even though it is not touching the eastern wall. It is more on the northern side. The entrance and foyer falls in north east direction.

If we extend the slab in the utility area, it goes in to northern side away from north east corner of the flat.

kindly advise

Comment

Vastu tips for flooring materials to avoid any negative effects of bad Vastu:

*Although white marble flooring is considered auspicious do not use the material for the temple room or Ishanya corner of your home. Wooden flooring for the east, the northeast and the north zone of the house is recommended.

*Red stone or tiles in shades of pink are compatible with the fire element and should be used for the southeast rooms such as the kitchen.

*Light-blue-coloured flooring materials are best suited for rooms in the north direction.

*Choose light yellow or pink-coloured flooring materials for the southwest directions.

*Ensure the floor slabs or materials are cut evenly and in regular shapes such as square.

Comment

Here are some valuable Vastu tips for designing a baby's room:

[ul]
        [li]The room must be designed in the west side of the house.[/li]
        [li]Place the bed in the south-west corner of the room.[/li]
        [li]Blue and grey colours are recommended for the room built in the west direction.[/li]
        [li]If the room is in the south side of your house, select a pink-red-orange colour theme.[/li]
        [li]Make sure the room is clutter-free with minimum furniture. Do not place any furniture in the centre of the room.[/li]
        [li]Toys should be kept in the south, the south-west or the west direction in the room. Other directions for toys are the north-east and the south-east.[/li]
        [li]The south-west direction is also ideal for storing clothes.[/li]
        [li]Hang pictures on the north-west wall of the room.[/li]
        [/ul]

Comment

Originally posted by DRK Reddy View Post
          To reach North pole you need to follow True North. It is nothing to do with vastu. Bringing Fengsui / astrology and many other things into vastu, confusing ordinary people brings bad reputation to vastu subject. These are called Vastu Experts. It is upto individual belief to follow which ever is correct form of vastu.
          Hi RealAcre and other senious experts,

I have been reading all your tips about vastu on this forum and really impressed with your knowledge re the matter.

I need a favour from you, this is the map of the house I currently residing in with my parents. My mother is not well and have few serious issues and thinking of going for the surgery, which is a high risk surgery.

Could you please have a look at my house and let me know the best way to rectify vastu dosh from it.

Look forward for a early reply SIR!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bairnsTom View Post
            Originally posted by DRK Reddy View Post
            To reach North pole you need to follow True North. It is nothing to do with vastu. Bringing Fengsui / astrology and many other things into vastu, confusing ordinary people brings bad reputation to vastu subject. These are called Vastu Experts. It is upto individual belief to follow which ever is correct form of vastu.
            Hi RealAcre and other senious experts,

I have been reading all your tips about vastu on this forum and really impressed with your knowledge re the matter.

I need a favour from you, this is the map of the house I currently residing in with my parents. My mother is not well and have few serious issues and thinking of going for the surgery, which is a high risk surgery.

Could you please have a look at my house and let me know the best way to rectify vastu dosh from it.

Look forward for a early reply SIR!

Thanks
            I am unable to precisely point out reason for your mother's ill health.

Following are vastu negative points.

Almost 45 degrees tilted plot.

More open space in south.

SouthSouthWest projection according to compass

NorthNorthWest projection according to compass

Toilet in SW

Comment

hello vaastu experts,

please provide your expert advice.

for any vaastu flaws , please suggest correction/remedies.

flat location is in east of pune.

Regards

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X