Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
Reply
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Real Sir,

    Please guide me for the below layout as we really / strongly belive in Vastu Shastra...and getting our entire earnings invested in below layout...

    as the below layout is yet to begin with brick work, i request few IREF experts like you to comment on major changes if need to incorporate prior to brick work.

    please help...




    Thank you IREF,

    MK
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid This Property

    Originally Posted by mayurk
    Real Sir,

    Please guide me for the below layout as we really / strongly belive in Vastu Shastra...and getting our entire earnings invested in below layout...

    as the below layout is yet to begin with brick work, i request few IREF experts like you to comment on major changes if need to incorporate prior to brick work.

    please help...




    Thank you IREF,

    MK

    Hui Mayur,

    I have replied to your pm. Anyways, for the benefit for others, here is my take:-

    The entrance is west facing, in south west area of the house. SW is ideal for master bed & needs to be the most heaviest. Good energy comes from North East (NE) & are blocked at SW if house is according to Vastu. This is good for the residents. However, here it is the entrance door, which means that the area would be the most lightest + the good energy will drain out from here. So, the entrance itself is bad according to VS (Vastushastra) norms.
    Such entrances result in lost opportunity, stagnated life, no financial growth & the owner is dominated by others.

    Rest, all the bedrooms are in the east, including the m.bed which is bad. The m.bed comes in NE which is meant for place of worship & this area has max. energy, so sleep here won't be good due to high energy levels. Having m.bed in NE gives rise to continuous health problems like migraine, so best avoided.

    The kitchen too is bad as it falls in SW section of the house & the kitchen platform is west facing (though this is not that severe as that of the location itself).

    Seeing the points above, I did not calculate the brahmasthan as the above points were detrimental enough not to go ahead with this house (I feel a part of toilet may go in brahmasthan attached to 2nd bedroom which is again bad).

    Conclusion:- The mentioned property should be avoided.

    *PS:- Man, simply call me Real or RA...no Sirs here. My humble request.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,

    Thanks for detailed PM.
    Here is the layout PDF attached along with this post - Block no: 805. Clicking on callouts would show the direction. Kindly provide your valuable tips.

    Thanks
    - Anand
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Dear RA,

    Thanks for detailed PM.
    Here is the layout PDF attached along with this post - Block no: 805. Clicking on callouts would show the direction. Kindly provide your valuable tips.

    Thanks
    - Anand

    Sorry Anand,
    But I am unable to get the directions properly. Please give only North direction with an arrow or let me know which direction the entrance door is facing i.e. which direction we face while going out?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Sorry Anand,
    But I am unable to get the directions properly. Please give only North direction with an arrow or let me know which direction the entrance door is facing i.e. which direction we face while going out?


    Hi RA,

    I have got the below mentioned info from my wife.
    1. Staircase is exactly in the north corner.
    2. Common bedroom is exactly in the south corner.
    3. Entrance door is facing south-east side while entering and north-west side while exiting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Hi RA,

    I have got the below mentioned info from my wife.
    1. Staircase is exactly in the north corner.
    2. Common bedroom is exactly in the south corner.
    3. Entrance door is facing south-east side while entering and north-west side while exiting.

    Anand,
    Got me confused. There is no north corner, it can be North East or North West. Same goes with south, it has to be SE or SW.

    If entrance door is facing North West, then do you mean west facing in NW section or north facing in NW section??

    Well, don't get confused (or rather me:D), simply let me know where exactly your door is located in the image given above.

    * PS:- Send me the link of the builders' website, I will find it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Anand,
    Got me confused. There is no north corner, it can be North East or North West. Same goes with south, it has to be SE or SW.

    If entrance door is facing North West, then do you mean west facing in NW section or north facing in NW section??

    Well, don't get confused (or rather me:D), simply let me know where exactly your door is located in the image given above.

    * PS:- Send me the link of the builders' website, I will find it out.


    Hi RA,
    Main entrance door has been marked in the attached image.

    http://www.giniconstructions.com/projects/bellissimo/floorplans.php (here, North direction is not specified, thats why above mentioned details were added - which are confusing!).
    Ours is 8th Floor - A - 805.

    Project Location URL - http://www.giniconstructions.com/projects/bellissimo/locationmap.php (here, North direction is specified).

    Sorry for taking lot of your time :(

    Hope this will be helpful.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Hi RA,
    Main entrance door has been marked in the attached image.

    http://www.giniconstructions.com/projects/bellissimo/floorplans.php (here, North direction is not specified, thats why above mentioned details were added - which are confusing!).
    Ours is 8th Floor - A - 805.

    Project Location URL - http://www.giniconstructions.com/projects/bellissimo/locationmap.php (here, North direction is specified).

    Sorry for taking lot of your time :(

    Hope this will be helpful.

    Hi Anand,

    First of all no need for you to be sorry. Infact, it is a learning process for me as well...as every new floor plan gives something new.

    Yesterday night, I did go across the builders' website, saw all floor plans but couldn't find any directions as you rightly said:(. Don't know why some builders don't put directions in floor plan??

    As far as your flat is concerned, man, I have seen 805, it's entrance but even now you haven't mentioned the directions!!

    I am attaching an image of direction below, please copy paste it on your floor plan & then let me know. See Mayur's post above. I will revert in detail once this is done :).
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Big No no.

    Originally Posted by Punit22
    Please advise if vastu as per attachment is suitable for living, kindly suggest error, if any, Thanks

    The given floor plan is absolutely not suitable for living. The main issues are:-

    >> Bedroom is NE, very bad as bedroom in this direction causes frequent illness, especially migrane & head related issues. Also having bed, wardrobe in NE makes it damn heavy, again very bad for over prosperity (this doesn't mean just money but even health & harmony) for resident & owner.

    >> Kitchen is in SW, again very bad. This causes depression & financial losses.

    >> NW is completely absent. Had there been some small cut, it would have been still OK with some remedies, but completely absent is a big no no.

    >> There is just one balcony & that too in South to SW, which is bad again. Bed in NE makes NE heavy while balcony in South makes this light, very bad.

    All in all, better drop this property.

    * Btw, Punit, are you too learning Vastushastra? Asking this as the image is drawn one & not a floor plan of any project.
    CommentQuote
  • Finnaly ... North direction is attached!

    Hi RA,

    I have marked north direction now (at the bottom of the image). Kindly let us know.

    Regards,
    -- Anand
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Change the flat

    Originally Posted by Punit22
    What if we are staying in the said flat, please suggest alteration if possible or sell off?

    If you are staying in a flat, then there is no scope for any structural changes. I strongly recommend to change your flat.

    * I don't believe in stuff like pyramids etc. It is just to make money. Infact, plastic pyramids are crap, no use at all. What's more, if by using such yantras & pyramids, if Vastu can be made 95% positive, why build according to Vastushastra norms then?? So, don't fall to these chaps selling such crap stuff & advertising:- Vastu solutions without demolitions etc. The structural impact is so huge that it can't be negated with such stuff. Btw, the results which I have written are true or not in your case?? Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Hi RA,

    I have marked north direction now (at the bottom of the image). Kindly let us know.

    Regards,
    -- Anand

    Hmm, seems the house has gone in sub-direction. How much is the angular difference w.r.t the cardinal directions i.e. main directions N-E-W-S ? If it is upto 10-15 deg it is acceptable but if it is 30 deg or more, then need to check. Please revert.
    CommentQuote
  • It's 25 degree angular.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, recently i have booked my house in one of the under construction projects in sector 74 noida. Can u suggest me the pros and cons of the house north facing as per vasstu ? Need your expect comment.


    Originally Posted by realacres
    Hmm, seems the house has gone in sub-direction. How much is the angular difference w.r.t the cardinal directions i.e. main directions N-E-W-S ? If it is upto 10-15 deg it is acceptable but if it is 30 deg or more, then need to check. Please revert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punit22
    Thanks

    Yes may be what you are saying is near to correct as we continue staying

    Please advise, if the said property is suitable for commercial purpose

    In case of commercial purpose, do you mean to give it on rent or demolish all the internal structure & use it as office/shop ?? Please explain.

    * If the house is to be put on rent, it is still not favorable & better to sell it off.
    CommentQuote