• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Right direction of marital bliss

Living with vaastu by
    Madan Gupta Spatu
    Right direction of marital bliss

Mirrors facing the bed in a bedroom encourage infidelity. Larger the size of the mirror, more harmful it is to a marriage

Life becomes joyful and peaceful if your life partner is compatible and environment is congenial. Improper positioning of some items or direction may cause unpleasantness in married life. Vaastu principles can act as a catalyst in improving the marital life.

A proper balance, brings joy, smoothness, minimises problems in relationships etc. Balance the five elements (earth, water, fire, air and space) in your home because each of these five elements is associated with each direction.
    • Keep bedroom in the south-west of the house.
    • Avoid bedroom in south-east as this is a fire place. It may lead to the clashes between the couple.
    • Place bed in the southwest portion of the bedroom. Avoid placing bed in northern and eastern zone of the bedroom. It may cause mental stress and financial instability.
    • Keep head-side of the bed in south direction.
    • Use wooden bed instead of a metal bed. Metal beds are for hospitals only.
    • Always build square or rectangle bedrooms which bring peace and love in life. Avoid round shaped beds.
    • Paint walls in light shades like purple, green, light blue, rose pink. Avoid red colour in bedroom.
    • You can paint one wall in a dark shade and the one opposite it in a lighter one.
    • Place kitchen appliances/objects like gas and sink that represents fire and water respectively properly. You should place gas in south-east and water in north-east or north.
    • Keep money in the northern or eastern area of the house as it is an important part of life.
    • Do not use northeast bedroom in case you are newly-wed couple.
    • Never place the bed under a beam. It may cause bad effect on health.
    • Avoid mirror in married couple's bedroom. It may lead to quarrels between the couple.
    • Avoid computer and TV in bedroom as they will reflect like a mirror. If you place TV and computer in bedroom, cover these with a cloth at night.
    • Ensure that the under ground water tank is not in the south-west direction.
    • Avoid paintings that symbolise death, violence and negative aspects of life. Do not display photos of late parents in bedroom.
    • Growing creepers/climbers with support on the compound wall or a house wall are best avoided.
    • Instead of dry flowers keep fresh flowers by the side of bed.
    • You can keep gem tree or Kalp Vriksh with multi-coloured stones in bedroom.
    • Vaastu for love life suggests, placing lampshades with pastel coloured lighting in the south-west of the bedroom.
    • It's important to make sure that the northeastern corner of the bedroom is clutter free. . Floor plants, white flowers in the northern corner and red roses or purple flowers in the south-west corner assist in improving relationships.
    • Water bodies inside the house should always be placed as per the vaastu norms. Improper placement can lead to serious marital problems.
    The writer is a Chandigarh-based Vaastu consultant. Readers can send their suggestions/queries at realestate@tribunemail.com.
    Source:The Tribune

Comment

Dear RA,

Please update on the vastu aspects of my house. Please share the vastu dosh and its care, if any.

Thanks,
      Pka_fbd
      Attached Files

Comment

Solution for Devindrashah

Dear Devindrashah & rest of the members here, first & foremost my apologies for not replying to your queries soon. Traveled a lot & after coming back, I was ill for almost a week.......drastic change in weather. Will reply to all your queries one by one.

This one is for Devindrashah:-

Pros-

> No issues with NE, Brahmasthan/Centre & SW,
        > M.Bed in SW (I hope this is your m.bed, adjoining dining area). If not, make this m.bed ASAP,
        > Dining is in good location,
        > No issues with living either.

Cons-

> Bath/toi in NE part of house, attached to NE bedroom,
        > Kitchen in NW,
        > One bedroom in SE.

Solutions-

> The NE bath/toi is the most worrisome aspect. It is best if you completely stop the use of the bathroom altogether. Clean it well, keep sea salt in bathroom (change it every 15 days) & stop using it. This will help get rid of some or the other health probs in family & finances will start looking good again.

> As your children are small, they can use NE bedroom but under no circumstances, they should use SE one. This NE room is good for study purpose & puja purpose. Ensure your children face North or East while studying & they should have wall behind their back.

> Have a puja room here in NE corner of this room. Ensure that a small wooden partition is used so as to separate this area from bedroom. Put the pooja ghar in such a way that while praying, you face east. The pooja room should be of teak wood or marble only.

> The East bath/toi which is attached bathroom for SE bedroom should be used only as bathroom & not as toilet. Toilet use should be only if unavoidable. Ensure that you keep sea salt here as well & replace it every 15 days.

> Have a silver swastika (4x4 inches) with teak wood as support installed on entrance door from outside. Till then, make some auspicious symbols like swastika, shree etc. drawn on your door with red kumkum. Have a red colored 'Toran' on your door from outside as well. Don't put ganesha or other god's picture outside above the door. Remember, behind Ganesha's back lies poverty, misery etc. Hence, put Ganesha's photo above the door from inside. The ganesha should be in seated position.

> The SW bedroom is excellent. Location of wardrobe, door etc. is fantastic. Ensure that the bed is also placed just as shown in the floor plan, with head towards head. Don't have mirror in bedroom in which you see your reflection while sleeping on bed. Similarly, don't have TV/PC in bedroom either as they act as mirrors. If you have one, ensure that you put some cloth on it before going to sleep.

> Keep money, valuables in SW corner of the bedroom. The door should ideally open facing towards North.

> While having food, sit in such a way that you face North or East. Ideally, head of family should sit facing North.

> In kitchen, have pastel green color. You can have tiles, wall or modular kitchen color in this pastel green color. Either of these in pastel green should suffice, no need to paint entire kitchen pastel green.

> Put 'sphatik' (quartz crystal in English) in kitchen. This stone + color as mentioned above will remove issues due to kitchen in NW to considerable extent. The sink position as shown in floor plan on North side is correct. While cooking though, the stove/hob should be on east platform.

> In case of the terrace in SE, have red rose plant there & put red/maroon color tiles, paint in that part. If you have some chairs, buy those in red color. Bottom line is red color element has to be present in that area, this area being that if fire/agni.

> Put sea salt in all bathrooms/toilets & change it every 15 days. This salt can be kept either in earthen bowl or glass bowl.

> Chandan/sandalwood agarbatti/incense sticks should be used daily in your house. Will help purify things.

Devindra, doing the above will yield positive results & you will experience change within 8-11 days from doing what has been mentioned above. I will be giving more tips, which will be universal though, applicable for all once I finish answering to the queries of other members here.

I suggest you start with NE bathroom issue first, followed by entrance door & kitchen & pooja room. I am here to help in this case. Let me know your feedback once you complete doing these things.

* PS:- Sea salt here means the raw/unrefined salt (costs 4-5/kg). Please don't use our cooking salt/Tata salt in bathrooms.

God Bless.

Regards,

Realacres
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

vastu help needed

Hi Realacres/Vastu Experts,

You are doing a great job by helping people like us understand the vastu and make decisions.

We have recently booked a flat. The flat is located in south west corner of apartment. I have attached the layout. Main entrance is in east side towards north east. Kitchen is in north west.

a) Could you please check the vastu of flat and let us know your valuable suggestions.

b) In bedrooms which direction is good for constructing lofts and cup boards so that we can arrange cot within available space.

c) what is the location of Brahmasthanm in the flat.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
          Venkat
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
            Dear RA,

Thank you for your reply.

This time I superimpose my unit plan over tower layout plan in CAD with given north direction and the picture is little bit different. My entrance is 12 degree towards east of North Line as shown in my attachment i.e deviation angle is 12 degree from north towards east.

Kindly provide me your valuable inputs and rectification measures for doshas present in unit plan because I purchased this apartment for end use only…

Thanks and Regards

Dear RA

Still waiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards
            __________________________________________________ __________
            It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Thank you so much.

Comment

Your Advice for Office Space on Rent

Dear RA, attached is the layout of an office space that we plan to take on rent. Kindly provide your valuable inputs.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello RA..

I'm planning to buy 2BHK whose floorplan with North direction is attached. Please confirm whether vastu is ok for this flat?

Thanks
                  EABHSHE
                  Attached Files

Comment

Tips for designer

Originally posted by Designer View Post
                    Dear RA,

Thank you for your reply.

This time I superimpose my unit plan over tower layout plan in CAD with given north direction and the picture is little bit different. My entrance is 12 degree towards east of North Line as shown in my attachment i.e deviation angle is 12 degree from north towards east.

Kindly provide me your valuable inputs and rectification measures for doshas present in unit plan because I purchased this apartment for end use only…

Thanks and Regards

The floor plan is here :-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...524#post116524

Based on the floor plan, here are some things you need to do -

> Kitchen in NE is not good. Have light yellow & pastel green color in kitchen. It can be paint, mod kitchen or tiles, furniture laminate etc. Place a quartz crystal stone (sphatik) in kitchen. Ensure to face east while cooking. This needs to be done even if the platform size is smaller than that in North.

> The North bathroom attached to bedroom in NW should not be used or at max only for bath & not as toilet under any circumstances. And as said before, place raw sea salt in this bathroom & change it every 15 days. Use exhaust fan as well.

> In the living room, have the curtains in dark-red, maroon color. In the attached terrace have flowers of red color like red rose or red hibiscus. Buy the pots for the same of earthen red color.

> As there is a cut in North, you need to put a full size mirror to reduce its ill-effect on northern wall. You can do this by placing this mirror in NE corner of NW bedroom. This will serve 2 purposes-

a.) A proper mirror will be placed to reduce the impact of North cut,
                    b.) It will be in correct place in bedroom as well for dressing area. So, it becomes a solution which can be used practically on daily basis .

> All the beds should be aligned in such a way that your head is at South direction. It has to be exactly the opposite to what has been shown in NW bedroom.

> All the mirrors should be in NE part on North wall. Ensure that bed is not seen from the mirror. If unavoidable, put cloth on the mirror before going to sleep at night.

> The M.bed has come in SW, which is very good. I don't know the color of tiles used in m.bath, but as it occupies the corner of SW, you need to have brown color here. It can be tiles. If not, atleast use brown napkin/towel in the bathroom for your daily use.

> Entrance in NE, North facing is one of the best entrance one can have. Very good. Paint the lobby in white-golden color. It can be done either by using texture paint or wallpapers. Place a water fountain in the lobby & change the water of it after 2 days. Run the fountain for atleast 1 hr in morning & evening. Better if it is done at the time of pooja/time when you lit lamp in front of god. Till then, you can have water in a glass bowl. Put plastic flowers in it for decoration purpose & change the water daily or on alternate days.

> Don't have shoe stand in the lobby in NE. Put it in terrace attached to the living. I know it is not that convenient but many people did that & are feeling good. NE is direction of Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh, hence don't impure it by shoe rack. There are foldable slim, wall mountable shoe racks available in the market for around 3-4k which can hold about 12-15 pairs. Use that one. If possible buy it in red/dark red color as it will be located in the terrace located in SE.

> I don't know about your family, but here is the take -

If you are having a college going daughter, give her the NW bedroom; if not make it guest room.
                    The south bedroom needs to be given to your parents or son.

> The terrace/balcony attached to m.bed & the south bedroom need to be made heavy. Either you can place furniture here or put pots, plants etc. Ensure that these are not kept completely vacant.

Hope this helps.

** PS:- Will reply to other members' Vastu query soon.

Comment

Avoid buying this flat.

Originally posted by eabhshe View Post
                      Hello RA..

I'm planning to buy 2BHK whose floorplan with North direction is attached. Please confirm whether vastu is ok for this flat?

Thanks
                      EABHSHE
                      Replying to your query faster than rest coz it is simple & takes not more than 4 lines -

1.) Entrance of the flat is SE, east facing which is very bad. Opportunities will burn even before they reach you,

2.) NE is cut. It is just like headless body. Don't buy even if given free.

3.) Common bathroom occupies part of brahmasthan, which is again bad.

Conclusion :-

Drop this flat as it is not good & faults are too large to have remedial solutions (point 2 & 3 above).
                      Last edited March 6 2012, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X