Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • request vaastu experts opinion

Hi RA\experts,
    I am planning to book the flat marked FLAT-1(I have taken only mine from the plan). The main door is facing south and is in the E/SE corner. Pls let me know if the vaastu is fine and any changes that is to be made.
    thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacres,
    Pls give your opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • ritzman & ramanu,

Sorry for delayed reply.:(
    Just would like to inform both of you to avoid buying the flats mentioned here.
    Will let you know the detailed analysis soon.
    Till then, avoid these & keep searching new ones.
    Take care.
    CommentQuote
  • please find the Directions in the image attached

Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, there are no directions mentioned in the floor plan. Please mention it & then upload the plan. Will reply surely.

please find the Directions in the image attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Real , in the above posted floor plan

entrance door is coming in north east area and master bed room towards sw area, please comment on the vastu of this flat.

I am planning to convert the bathroom with study room( along with entrance) in to store room and half of the study room I will divide with wall to convert to pooja room of size about 4*3
    Just one concern the bathroom area with study room if converted to store room will have any impact as the above floor flat will be having bathroom in that area though.

kndly let me know how much vastu complaint this flat is..and what all remedies can be done to remove vastu dosa if there is any

kindly reply to all my queries

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    ritzman & ramanu,

Sorry for delayed reply.:(
    Just would like to inform both of you to avoid buying the flats mentioned here.
    Will let you know the detailed analysis soon.
    Till then, avoid these & keep searching new ones.
    Take care.

Thanks for your time RA. Could you suggest any changes to the plan if possible to set things right?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA

still waiting for your reply

Hi Real , in the above posted floor plan

entrance door is coming in north east area and master bed room towards sw area, please comment on the vastu of this flat.

I am planning to convert the bathroom with study room( along with entrance) in to store room and half of the study room I will divide with wall to convert to pooja room of size about 4*3
    Just one concern the bathroom area with study room if converted to store room will have any impact as the above floor flat will be having bathroom in that area though.

kndly let me know how much vastu complaint this flat is..and what all remedies can be done to remove vastu dosa if there is any

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA

I am still waiting for your reply
    please , reply to my following queries

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • RA Please answere my query I have been waiting for now more than 1 month............have posted directions also way back still you are not replying to the query..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    The term Vastu has gained importance and popularity among various cultures and dwellings. Every culture adopts the vastu instructions which are also known as Feng Shui in Chinese. I am sharing you one article. Recently I have read one article related Vastu tips for your dream home. I am sharing article link please visit: Vastu Tips for Your Home
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafuchakkar
    RA Please answere my query I have been waiting for now more than 1 month............have posted directions also way back still you are not replying to the query..

Extremely sorry man, was a bit tight on schedule. Will do it tonight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramanu
    Hi RA\experts,
    I am planning to book the flat marked FLAT-1(I have taken only mine from the plan). The main door is facing south and is in the E/SE corner. Pls let me know if the vaastu is fine and any changes that is to be made.
    thanks in advance.

Correction -

Your entrance door is South facing but is not in SE. The SE is occupied by a toi/bath, which is bad.

Here are the readings :-

> Toi/bath in SE & North. This leads to health probs & financial probs respectively. Both are strictly no-no.

> The entrance door should be such that entire house should be behind it.
    In your case, SE toi/bath, m.bed & part of dining fall in front of entrance door, which is not good. Entrance door is the face of the house, hence, these things are not good.

Note that the wall on which the entrance door is located should be the first wall of the house & no other wall/rooms should be in front of entrance door.

> The location of staircase too isn't good.

The only good thing which I found was the M.bed in SW & guest/girls bed in NW.

Conclusion :-

The wrong position of toi/bath, entrance door & stairs is very bad & all these 3 are major setbacks. Rectifications won't be useful as probs are multiple and of serious nature. Hence, it is best not to buy this property at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ritzman
    I've attached the floor plan

I said to drop this flat. The reasons mentioned are :-

> Entrance in SW, South facing. This is most deadliest entrance, never ever buy such entrance property at any cost.

> Kitchen in NW leads to loss in opportunities, drain of money for no reason, confusion/indecisiveness,

> Not a single bedroom is usable for sleeping. One is in North, other in NE & last one in SE. Sleeping in such areas leads to progeny issues (NE), disharmony in relations (SE), especially husband & wife; while sleeping in North leads to poor savings & lack of financial opportunities.

> Living in SW. The private area becomes public & comparatively the lightest.

Man, except for the balconies, nothing is good in the floor plan.

Conclusion :-

Avoid this property, no substitute to reduce impact available.
    CommentQuote
  • Great work, realacres Bhai. Love your dedication here .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great work, realacres Bhai. Love your dedication here .

Thanks man. Need to post to some other queries also tonight itself. :)
    Replies have already got delayed. :(
    CommentQuote