Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by maheshnale View Post
    Thanks RA for clearing my doubts.
    Yes whatever i have learnt regarding Vastu, it is from your posts in REF.
    You always say that until the vastu is good....if not perfect, keep searching......and that what i did ....Search for flat was going on for almost 1 yr and everyone started to bully me reg my vastu gyan.....but i am happy that finally i got flat whish is say 75% vastu complaint.

Anyway thanks for the tips and guidance.
    Keep the good work.

Regards,
    Mahesh
    Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your kind words.
    It is indeed good to see that people are taking this science more seriously. Ever wondered why there was prosperity in India few centuries ago ? If you observe closely, most of the houses were built by Vastushastra norms.
    Eg. Open courtyard in between, kitchen & dining not visible from door & living room, toilets used be located bit away from main house body, rangoli in front of house, toran on doors, auspicious symbols on doors etc.

The good part was you didn't get bogged down by others' comments. There are people who feel that someone is making timepass out of Vastushastra . Anyways, lets move over it.

People like you & other members here will surely benefit by using Vastu principles & yes try to spread info about this wonderful science to as many people as possible so that they too benefit.

BTW, here is small exercise for you all -

Go to the house which you intend to buy alone (if with family, keep them outside the house for some time). Inside the house, feel the vibes. Close your eyes & feel the energy. If you feel good, the house will suit you; if not be careful.

Other simple thing is to take baby along. If baby looks happy, place is good; if baby cries or gets scared, beware. Babies have very good institutional sense.

And yes, you need to do some meditation too to experience such vibes, but once you get it, it is a heavenly experience .

Originally posted by aknair View Post
    Anybody please tell me how to upload attachment? I dont see any button here... Thanks in advance
    There is option called 'Manage Attachments' below the Miscellaneous Options.
    Last edited March 27 2012, 11:35 PM.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by sandeep mall View Post
      hi,
      this is sandeep kumar
      please see the attached picture which i make for my house construction. please can u advise me is this correct or not bcoz i want to start my house construction work.

thanks,
      regards,

sandeep kumar,
      I will surely help but man, where is the picture ?
      Seems the attachment didn't got attached to your post. Kindly upload it again.

Btw, any queries which I have still not replied ? If so, please put the link. Thanks.
      Last edited March 27 2012, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pka_fbd View Post
        Thanks RA for all the valuable inputs. However, I still have a query related to your comment about the two toilets - NE and SE. Please let us know, which toilet to be used even in the worse case, as I can not discard both. Please suggest the suitable remedy. Also, how is the case of using the Master bed room by me and spouse - any remedy for the same. If we (me and spuse) take the south west bed room then can the master bedroom be used as any other bedroom - my kid (son) or my parents.

Thanks,
        pka_fbd
        The NE toilet should not be used at all. So incase of worse case, SE that too not as bathroom as far as possible. As said before, keep raw salt & sphatik stone in both the bathrooms.

As far as m.bed is concerned, have considerable amount of green color & place melanite stone in SE corner of the bedroom. However, it is better you & your spouse don't use it. Other in family should also not use it but still after doing these 2 things, it will help you to some extent for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by vamladi View Post
          Hi Real,

Firstly a big thanks to you for all the good work you do on IREF.

I am considering booking a 2BHK (unit no 4) in the floor plan attached. Would appreciate your views on whether unit 4 is good from a vastu standpoint and if not, whether other units are suitable.

Thanks a lot, Vamladi
          The flat no. 04 is good but you should not use the toilet in North. At the most it can be used only as bathroom.

And yes, there is some deviation in the angle as seen on floor plan. Remember that this deviation should not be more than 10 deg max. If it is more, better avoid it. Please use compass to find out the exact deviation in the angle.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            The flat no. 04 is good but you should not use the toilet in North. At the most it can be used only as bathroom.

And yes, there is some deviation in the angle as seen on floor plan. Remember that this deviation should not be more than 10 deg max. If it is more, better avoid it. Please use compass to find out the exact deviation in the angle.
            Thanks RA. I believe the deviation exceeds 10 deg and is more like 25. I will confirm. In the meanwhile can you pl elaborate on issues with the flat assuming 25 deg deviation? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by vamladi View Post
              Thanks RA. I believe the deviation exceeds 10 deg and is more like 25. I will confirm. In the meanwhile can you pl elaborate on issues with the flat assuming 25 deg deviation? Thanks
              Drop the idea of buying such flat then.

Comment

Hi Real
                Your posts are really a great help for people like me. We are having a tough time after moving to the current place on rental. So we are planning to move to another one soon, in 2 weeks. Please see the attachment. After reading your post I found few things are good with this layout. I have drawn the layout in the paintbrush. Please help.
                1. North Facing, there are 2 doors one is east facing
                2. Master Bed on SW
                3. Kitchen, cooking facing east
                4. Pooja room planning for NE Study room

My doubts are:
                Is there a cut in the NE?
                S/W is a toilet
                Kitchen in the middle

Really appreciate your advice on this flat layout. I await for your reply to take a decision. Thank you.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

I have been a silent member of this forum for sometime and was primarily looking at only the flat buying threads. However a couple of months back, I was able to finalize a house for my purchase (secondary sale and not a new house) in Mumbai. Though I knew a bit about Vaastu Shastra, I'd never consulted it for my parent's home. However for my house, my brother-in-law insisted I see a consultant and he recommended a few changes + some pyramids etc. etc. to the flat.

Intrigued, I too started researching and have seen a few websites and tried to read a book on this fascinating subject. Right now with whatever the Vaastu consultant mentioned and my little knowledge, I am following select options for the house. I haven't implemented any of the pyramids solutions etc. of his though.

With regards to this, I've select doubts that I wanted some expert to advise me on it (without the use of tantras, pyramids etc.) I went through your posts and thought you would be an ideal person to address them.

1. The entrance door is in the southwest corner. How to mitigate the effect of negative energies because of that? Since it is a flat there is no way I can structurally change this. Can a solution be found for this?

2. The bedroom is in the north-east corner of the house. Since this was addressable, we are currently sleeping in the SW portion (living room)

3. The Brahmasthana (in front of the Toilet and Bath) is completely empty.

4. Kitchen is in the south east and cooking faces east. There is however a SE cut, when we complete the rectangle.

I have attached the excel sheet with the layout for your kind reference. The complete lines indicate the boundaries and the dotted lines are drawn to complete the rectangle (annd they indicate the cuts and extensions wherever applicable). I've marked the relevant window portions also accordingly.

Seeing this and with the data above, would you suggest any changes / additions with your vast experience in this field.

Your comments would be very helpful to me and I appreciate you taking the time to address them.

Many Thanks
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pls ignore this request, this flat is not available now I have to search another one, will post my query again! Thank you

Originally posted by aknair View Post
                    Hi Real
                    Your posts are really a great help for people like me. We are having a tough time after moving to the current place on rental. So we are planning to move to another one soon, in 2 weeks. Please see the attachment. After reading your post I found few things are good with this layout. I have drawn the layout in the paintbrush. Please help.
                    1. North Facing, there are 2 doors one is east facing
                    2. Master Bed on SW
                    3. Kitchen, cooking facing east
                    4. Pooja room planning for NE Study room

My doubts are:
                    Is there a cut in the NE?
                    S/W is a toilet
                    Kitchen in the middle

Really appreciate your advice on this flat layout. I await for your reply to take a decision. Thank you.

Comment

Isnt this guy great (RA)
                      just so kind with his time and outlook of helping all
                      a true ambassador of his science - or art
                      -truly appreciated

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X