Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
Reply
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very informative and comprehensive article
    CommentQuote
  • Please Suggest.

    Hello Friends,

    I have attached the floor plan of 2BHK i am planning to take. As of now my choices are flat numbers 5 and 3. Could elders in this forum shed some light on me. Are the flats with proper vasthu. I have read the whole thread and IIRC i do not find any con.

    I am sure i must have missed some thing. Please check.
    CommentQuote
  • Deviations huge

    Hi RA,

    Finally i calculated, Deviations from three different locations in the house:-

    Here are the following
    Entrance: Deviation from North was 61 degree.
    Brahmsthan: Deviation from north was 40-45 degree.
    Master Bedroom: Deviation from north was 30 degrees.

    I have marked all the three places from which noted these deviations.

    I hope that will help.

    Thanks
    Terrifficm
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • DIY Vasthu Evaluation Test

    I have found a website where we can evaluate our flat with points.May be it will be helpful to other vasthu noobs like me:p

    DIY Vasthu calculator

    This is not :bab (63)::bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • hi gursud,

    Please let us know that if for following the number is to be calculated twice
    i.e for eg once for hall and once for Drawing room
    and once for children bed room and once for guest bedroom
    or it is only to be calculted once, please confirm on this
    Location of the Hall and Drawing Room(Table No.7)
    Location of Toilet and Bathroom(Table No. 4)
    Bedroom for children and Guests(Table No.8)
    Location of the Garage and Workers Quarters(Table No. 9 )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafuchakkar
    hi gursud,

    Please let us know that if for following the number is to be calculated twice
    i.e for eg once for hall and once for Drawing room
    and once for children bed room and once for guest bedroom
    or it is only to be calculted once, please confirm on this
    Location of the Hall and Drawing Room(Table No.7)
    Location of Toilet and Bathroom(Table No. 4)
    Bedroom for children and Guests(Table No.8)
    Location of the Garage and Workers Quarters(Table No. 9 )



    It should be calculated only once. If you do it twice the count will cross 100 for ideal vasthu perfect houses:). The link gives some basic idea of how vasthu compliant our flats are.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey RA,

    I just wanted to know whether deviations control the magnetic field which moves in a region as in deviation in the direction of magnetic field, how they move?
    CommentQuote
  • hey gursud

    if there is separete guest room and a separate kids room both are in different direction then what is to be done
    also if a flat has 3 bathrooms and all three in different direction , then how to calculte
    if location of hall and drawing room both are differnet and as in case of flats we have l shape hall and drawing room then how to calculate based on differnt directions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rafuchakkar
    hey gursud

    if there is separete guest room and a separate kids room both are in different direction then what is to be done
    also if a flat has 3 bathrooms and all three in different direction , then how to calculte
    if location of hall and drawing room both are differnet and as in case of flats we have l shape hall and drawing room then how to calculate based on differnt directions.



    I am sorry as i cant be of much help here. I myself has zero knowledge on vaastu. During my research online on vaastu i found that link.posted as it may help others.

    Experts i have attached my floor plan . I am interested to book flat number 5. Please tell me if there is anything major wrong about vaastu and need to backout.
    CommentQuote
  • Will reply to all your queries soon. Please bear with me till then.
    CommentQuote
  • Help needed in selecting flat

    Hello RA,

    Need your advise in selecting a flat.

    here is the floor plan.





    I will only book the flat which you suggest. intrested in 1st and 2nd floor only. flats are available on the 2nd floor wing A2 , flat numbers 201, 202, 203 and 204 and some on 1st floor and on wing E6 there are flats available on 204 please help. Will need to give the flat number to the builder by a week.Looking forward to ur response pls. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Vaastu is becoming a new trend. people wants their flats based on vaastu. but personally i never preferred vaastu.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RA,
    Happy Monday!

    awaiting your response on E 303 and A2-201 in which we are interested. please suggest if those are good enough or we shud consider other flats. On the above post i hv mentioned which all are available on A and E wing. I need to confirm my flat numbers with the builder in a day or two or i would loose them :(
    please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsaini
    Hello RA,
    Happy Monday!

    awaiting your response on E 303 and A2-201 in which we are interested. please suggest if those are good enough or we shud consider other flats. On the above post i hv mentioned which all are available on A and E wing. I need to confirm my flat numbers with the builder in a day or two or i would loose them :(
    please help.


    u r wasting time here - just take a vaastu consultant along with you and get it sorted.as a precautionary measure take another consultant just for a second opinion - simple.just ensure the vaastu consultants you would be taking along are recommended by trustworthy ppl in your circle
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mithun,
    Thankyou for ur advice, i would have taken some vastu consultant along but this is an underconstruction property with the construction work just started. I trust realacres a LOT with his opinion and would like to go by what he would suggest :)
    We have consulted someone and zeroed in on A wing 201 and E303. Lets see what RA has to say on these choices.
    CommentQuote