Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1785 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    1. is the shape of plot ok?

No, the shape of plot has to be square or rectangular & not odd shaped one.

2. will it have impact on the flats in the building? or is a multi-storey building independent of the shape of plot?

Yes, it will have impact on the building but the effect will be distributed on all the people staying there, hence as individual, the impact won't be high. However, it will impact greatly to the builder/developer though.

3. If the plot is not ok, any remedy?

If you are a buyer, don't worry. Just see to it that the flat which you are buying/renting is good one according to Vastu as your ownership shall be only for the flat. But as a builder, these things need to be done before layout is sanctioned. Now its too late.

Btw, there are several buildings which are in sub-direction. Hence, best to avoid all the flats in those buildings.

gsaini,

Have replied to your pm. Kindly confirm.

And I hope I have answered to everyone here today. If anyone has any further queries, please feel to write in. :)

Regards,

RA
    CommentQuote
  • Thankyou for your response RA :)

Please also confirm about E6-303.

Originally Posted by realacres

gsaini,

And I hope I have answered to everyone here today. If anyone has any further queries, please feel to write in. :)

Regards,

RA
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RA. You are definitely of great help.
    The entire society is not aligned to Disha's i.e. Vidisha dosh in almost all flats. :(

Just wanted to know few things:
    1. What is the impact of these issues?
    2. Would these issues have same impact on the flat holders i.e. GF/FF/SF/TF etc....

Thanks a ton.
    -Rakesh

If possible, let go this flat as there are major flaws which can't be rectified. They are :-

> Cut in NE or rather no NE at all. This means a headless body, which is worst thing;

> The entire house is in sub-direction, which means 'Vidisha' & this is also very bad.

Apart from this, kitchen in North is also not good.

Seeing the first 2 points mentioned above, best if you can shift elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Here are readings for your house :-

> As mentioned in previous post, doing lot of copy-paste here as some issues of yours are same as that for Richa_Shri. The entrance is at SE, direction of fire. Hence, it is best if you install a silver swastika of 4x4" (inches) on teak wood base. Can have this made even of thin silver plate/foil to save cost, no issues, just ensure it has to be in one piece;

> Have red color 'Toran' on the door;

> Draw swasitka, mangal kalash by red kum-kum on your entrance door;

> The balcony which falls in SW needs to kept heavy. Put some pots with plants here, palm plants are recommended. Use brown colored earthen pots for the same;

> The curtains for balcony door needs to be dark in color, brown shades best;

> As South will be in living, put max furniture in South & SW. Also put a picture of mountain on South wall but ensure that there is no water/waterfall shown in the picture;

> Use the bedroom adjoining the living room as M.bedroom;

> Servant Quarters in SE is good, no issues but ensure that you keep "9 Carnelian Stones" in SE corner of servants room to reduce impact of bath/toi in SE. It will be even better if that bath/toi is not used at all, if possible;

> Make 'L' Shape platform in kitchen so that one faces East while cooking;

> Give the NW bedroom to your children, daughters are best here;

> This can also be used as guest bedroom;

> The toilets are OK, no issues with that except the one which is attached with NE bedroom which falls in North. Here, use it purely for bathing & not as toi. If possible, have only shower area here. And as said before, keep raw sea salt (samudri namak) in glass/plastic bowl & keep it in bath & toi. Change it after every 15 days. Ensure that bath/toi are kept clean. Use exhaust fan in it to purify air;

> Keep 'Tulsi' plant in NE balcony which is attached to bedroom of NE. This helps in reducing Vastu-doshas to large extent. Lit a oil lamp here every evening & chandan/sandalwood incense stick (agarbatti);

> As there is cut in NE, place a full size mirror on Eastern wall of NE bedroom. This will give an illusion of increase in NE area;

> Have the pooja room at the NE corner of the bedroom of NE;

> You can also have study room here but best if you avoid it as bedroom. One should never sleep in NE part of the house.

Hope this helps. :)

#Dear RA, Could you please review mine one also, please see attached. Early response is very much appreciated.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Need Advice whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria

Hi,
    I have recently booked 3 BHK flat in Kolkata. Please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria. Floor plan is attached.
    I will really appreciate if you can guide me in this vastu.
    Regards,

Kaushik Gupta
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • vastu comments

hi experts.
    This is the plot of land where multi-storey apptts is coming in. Would need your advise on:
    1. is the shape of plot ok?
    2. will it have impact on the flats in the building? or is a multi-storey building independent of the shape of plot?
    3. If the plot is not ok, any remedy?
    thanks.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    Could you please review the layout and help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Kaushik Gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for give the information about Vaastu Shastra , that help me for bring good luck to our home sweet home.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RA,

Many many thanks for all the articles , educating us on the real vastu science.
    I am confused on the different school of thoughts of some vastu pandits.
    I have consulted two different pandits on a flat that i am willing to take. Got two different opinions on the same.

http://www.bmdevelopers.com/images/BM-MARVEL2.jpg

I am looking at the flat 02( the east facing one) in block A in the above layout.
    One pandit says the flat is good , but the master layout of the whole apartments have a problem as such the northwest is extended and there is a pool there and adviced as to back off.
    The other one told to go ahead as the flat vastu is good.

Unable to decide whether to go ahead or not. Can you please help me out regarding the vastu of the flat and the entire plan as well and if yes any modifications required for the flat ?

Advance thanks for your inputs.
    Mahesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lanmai
    Hello RA,

Many many thanks for all the articles , educating us on the real vastu science.
    I am confused on the different school of thoughts of some vastu pandits.
    I have consulted two different pandits on a flat that i am willing to take. Got two different opinions on the same....

Advance thanks for your inputs.
    Mahesh

Hello Mahesh

Is it the same borewell road where BMdevelopers has another gated community up for pre launch. Coz i have booked a flat there. The booking was pretty impulse though.

Coming to your vastu as per flat, yours is very good. I know this coz my flat has same vasthu as yours and i bugged almost every one who knows about vasthu. This includes vasthu pandits to noobs in vasthu.I was told that the area and shape of the plot for apartments plays only 10 to 15% of vasthu. Hence may be ignored provided the flat has got good vasthu.

BTW do you have any idea about quality of the buildings the builder has already constructed?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello gursud,

Thanks for your inputs

yeah. It is the one on the bore well road that you mentioned. they have come up with glorietta as well in the same locality.

I have read some reviews stating that the quality is not sooo great and many issues with car parking , but after very detailed analysis , inspection and research noticed that those reviews are from the same person and thought might be a fake review.

The quality of construction : not sure or not yet enquired.
    I think he had completed some occupied projects in brookefield, near Ryan international school.Need to talk to the owners there.
    Will plan to go and talk this weekend if possible. If you got to know any details, please let me know.

The booking was pretty impulse though: I did not get what exactly you meant by this phrase?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA, Thanks a ton for the answers.
    Pls let me know the meaning of "sub-direction".

Also if you see the picture, I was planning to buy the flat in the blue building (which is the longest in pic) in the right hand corner. any views on that. thanks in advance.

No, the shape of plot has to be square or rectangular & not odd shaped one.

Yes, it will have impact on the building but the effect will be distributed on all the people staying there, hence as individual, the impact won't be high. However, it will impact greatly to the builder/developer though.

If you are a buyer, don't worry. Just see to it that the flat which you are buying/renting is good one according to Vastu as your ownership shall be only for the flat. But as a builder, these things need to be done before layout is sanctioned. Now its too late.

Btw, there are several buildings which are in sub-direction. Hence, best to avoid all the flats in those buildings.

gsaini,

Regards,

RA
    CommentQuote
  • //The booking was pretty impulse though: I did not get what exactly you meant by this phrase?//

It was an impulse buy with little bit of research.
    CommentQuote
  • hello gursud,

so have u booked in gloreita?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the quality of construction of bm developers ? I talked to one of the owners of their sister co., sai purvi and the feedback is satisfactory
    CommentQuote