1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by persqfeet
    Hi Real,

As discussed...

So... I have been a silent follower of your vastu related posts. I have come across a property after a long long time which is 'kind of' vastu compliant and affordable too. All my family especially kids are really excited about it. Although I haven't given my go ahead as I see a couple of issues with the layout. Need your expert opinion on the same. Hope you will oblige and share your views.

I have attached floor plan of the flat.

Positive Vastu Points:
    1. NE (East facing) Entrance
    2. SW Master bed
    3. SE/E Kid's Bed
    4. North Living Room
    5. NE Pooja Room (Utility Room)
    6. N/NE Dining room
    7. South Bathroom

Negative/Not so great Vastu Points:
    1. A couple of small cuts in NE near the entrance and lift (33% approx)
    2. Kitchen Stove in NE. If we move stove to the other platform, direction faced while cooking is South.
    3. Kids bedroom toilet and part of Common toilet in Brahmasthan. We can convert kids toilet into a study room/ walk-in wardrobe. Not sure how the common toilet affects the overall score though.
    4. Cut in SE and NW. unaware of the impact
    5. W Parents/Guest Room

Keeping in mind these points, would you recommend going ahead with the deal from vastu perspective? Do the positives outweigh negatives?

Builder's reputation, location, price, possession dates are some of the strong points favoring the project but I am very particular about vastu aspects, hence any help in this regard will be appreciated.

Also if you are aware of any 'good' projects in Pune/Mumbai, can you name them please? I am basically looking for a 3/4 BHK (preferably terrace flat if its in Pune) for self consumption.

Downpaying Thanks,
    @sqft
    Good analysis, but man, to cut long story short, there is a huuuuuge defect in Brahmasthan which is of multiple toilets (even 1 is bad) & this does not have any remedies. Hence, DON'T buy this flat at any cost.

Always remember -

Any defect in NE, Brahmasthan (Center) & SW means NO for purchase/rent, irrespective of anything.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovepune View Post
      Dear RealAcres,
      I have been visiting this site for apartment in pune for last 2 years. I already face marital issues and have health issues in my parents house. It is facing NW entry. Though we have been advised with vastu issues I love this house a lot. It is my fathers house who brought us from down to high in sky. I can not do much there. Now I am planning to buy a house for myself. While doing so I wanted to ensure that no major vastu issues are present. After observing this forum for last 2 years I feel that it is very difficult to get a apartment that satisfies all vastu requirements. Apartment no is 705. [ATTACH]9532[/ATTACH]. After all life is full of compromises.

Please find attached apartment that I have finalized. I would really appreciate if you could give your expert opinion. Recommend if I need to make any changes to it.
      First, thanks for sharing such things. Appreciate your honesty.
      Coming to the flat you have selected, the biggest flaw is the kitchen in North, North facing. This is the direction of Kuber & having agni here will burn out financial prospects. No doubt the entrance & bedrooms are just perfect but having a kitchen in North will simply mean money will flow in & will be wasted, leading to poor savings.

Hence, avoid buying this flat.

Coming to life & difficulties, man, the other name of life is test. It for this very reason we are born on this earth.....to clear this test & to get rid of birth-death cycles. Many people forget this once on earth & repent only when they don't have body. So, I would say that what you said though is correct, why bring in problems which can be avoided at first place ??

Infact, you posting your message here itself will have to do something with your karma or rather good karma. As my friend, I would just suggest, have patience & keep searching, once your time comes, you will automatically get a good house. Seen several cases, first hand experience. Have faith & keep searching.

Hey, am I sounding like a 'Baba' ?

Comment

[QUOTE=savvy_v;400387]
        Originally posted by savvy_v View Post

awaiting realacre for your expert comments...
        thanks,
        savvy_v
        REALACRE;
        awaiting realacre for your expert comments...
        thanks,
        savvy_v

Comment

Originally posted by navrai View Post
          [ATTACH]9471[/ATTACH] Realacres Sir

I am planning to construct my house. I am sending you the floor plan which is prepared by a friend as par him he prepared this considering vastu aspects also. Actually I am googling some useful tips regarding house construction when I came across this site and saw your posts and reply to various members regarding their quarries. I am very much sure that you will help me. God always shows the right directions to everyone......Right now I am feeling the same when I found this site especially for You Sir.

Thanks in Advance

Your entire house is in sub-direction. You need to align it to main directions at first place. I don't recommend anyone to stay in house which is in sub-direction. The angle of deviation should not be more than 8-10 deg max to max. Btw, location of kitchen is also wrong. It has to be in SE.

Comment

Originally posted by ravindersingh View Post
            According vasstu the main door of the home is towards North direction because north side has "KUBER" means money.
            good

Comment

Originally posted by gurups View Post
              Dear realacres,

Thank you so much for your reply. Actually, we have already started processing the purchase of this flat as it was very difficult for us to find a house even with our very basic knowledge.
              As we are a nuclear family with 6 year old daughter, we can manage with one toilet. When I drew 9 rectangles and checked, commode of M bed attached toilet falls in North and wash basin in NW portion. Is it necessary to change the position? And can we use common wash room purely as bath room?(like olden days pattern)
              We have no problem in keeping center room as M bed room. Please advise us where we can set the pooja room.
              Kindly bless us with your advice.

Best regards,

gurups
              As you have proceeded, please do the needful as mentioned below :-

> Use North washroom purely as bathroom. Don't even install WC over there.
              > Even if you use the south bedroom as m.bed, remember to do the following -

* Keep the valuables, money etc. in the m.bed as per floor plan in SW corner as it is the SW corner of the house, door should open towards North,
              * Make this as heavy as possible. You can have your wardrobes here,
              * Keep your happy family pic in SW corner i.e. again the extreme left bedroom.

> In kitchen, have the cooking platform on east wall, so that you face east while cooking,
              > Use pastel green color in kitchen. It can be for mod kitchen, some paint or tiles etc.

> Don't have safety door. Rather than this, use secured door itself like Entasafe or opt for home security system. Using night-latch can be a cheaper option too alongwith video door phone.

And pooja room will have to be in your living room & NE, East fall here & in North there is bathroom. Don't have it in front of main door, so, no option on east wall. You can have it on North wall of living room, but ensure it is not adjoining to bathroom. Using wood & glass, nice partition can be done without hampering the look of the living room.

For entrance door, it should open towards left from inside. And have this door in off-white, cream, white or combination amongst these colors.

Comment

Originally posted by navrai View Post
                I have 2 more query.

1. Which side I put my main gate (gate from which we enter in the veranda and then comes the room entry & stairs entry )
                It can be anywhere from NE to center of North & NE to center of East.
                In case of west wall, it can be 4th house from NW to West side. However, it is the last option in terms of good locations. Better stick to the previous options.

Also, staircase should not be bang in front of entrance either.

2 Can we use the kitchen area as guest room or study room when we construct the first floor.
                Kitchen should be in SE & not NW. Guest room should ideally be on ground floor itself & first floor for girls room. But still if you want to have NW bedroom on 1st floor its OK, but note that there should not be any bedroom above or below toilet, pooja room & kitchen.
                You can simply have a family room or similar where one won't sleep above kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by djalan View Post
                  Respected Sir,

I have been reading all your suggestions in this forum for quite some time. I really appreciate the kind of efforts you take in giving your valuable insight for each & every query.

Sir I have been searching for a flat in mumbai for quite some time. Recently came across this property. It would be very kind of you if I can get your valuable feedback regarding its vastu compliance.

If you think Servant room is making the NE empty, I can make the kitchen platform L shape. That will help in keeping the gas stove in east and will close the entry to servant room. Servant room will become separate unit as it has a separate door from the lobby. I can then close the servant room permanently.

Thanks you very much in advance
                  Deepak
                  The bathroom near kitchen needs to be used purely as bathroom only.
                  Closing the servant room access from house as well as to dry/utility balcony will surely reduce the NE cut effect but not eliminate it. And even by doing so, there will be then water in SE (agni) which is not good either.
                  Btw, what do you plan to do with that servants room ? And man, in SW, there is living room. There has to be a bedroom there. Any more options on the same floors to explore ?

Comment

Originally posted by savvy_v View Post
                    I have been reading all your suggestions in this forum for quite some time. I really appreciate the kind of efforts you take in giving your valuable insight for each & every query.

Sir I have booked a flat in HPG PANVEL GARDEN mumbai for quite some time. Recently came across this property. It would be very kind of you if I can get your valuable feedback regarding its vastu compliance.
                    MY FLAT IS ON 27TH FLOOR and NUMBER 3
                    thats 2703....

Thanks you very much in advance
                    savvy_v
                    I would suggest not to buy this flat. Reasons :-

> Major cut in NE,
                    > Kitchen in NE,
                    > Toilets in North & SW.

Man, except for location of bedrooms, nothing is good in this flat & is best to avoid it, not to forget that there is a significant deviation from main directions. This house goes in sub-direction as it can be seen that the angle must be around 20-25 deg, which is bad.

So, drop this flat.

Anyone whose query is still pending ?
                    Please inform so that I can reply ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      The bathroom near kitchen needs to be used purely as bathroom only.
                      Closing the servant room access from house as well as to dry/utility balcony will surely reduce the NE cut effect but not eliminate it. And even by doing so, there will be then water in SE (agni) which is not good either.
                      Btw, what do you plan to do with that servants room ? And man, in SW, there is living room. There has to be a bedroom there. Any more options on the same floors to explore ?
                      Respected Sir,

Thank You very much for Your guidance. Actually I was thinking of closing the servant room permanently & not use it for any purpose if that is beneficial. Otherwise I would have used it as kitchen store.

This is the only flat which was not in sub-direction. Rest of them are either in subdirection or entry is from south. So, what is your final verdict ? Should I look for another flat ?

Let me once again thank you for being such a nice guide..

Regards
                      Deepak

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X