Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    First, thanks for sharing such things. Appreciate your honesty.
    Coming to the flat you have selected, the biggest flaw is the kitchen in North, North facing. This is the direction of Kuber & having agni here will burn out financial prospects. No doubt the entrance & bedrooms are just perfect but having a kitchen in North will simply mean money will flow in & will be wasted, leading to poor savings.

Hence, avoid buying this flat.

Coming to life & difficulties, man, the other name of life is test. It for this very reason we are born on this earth.....to clear this test & to get rid of birth-death cycles. Many people forget this once on earth & repent only when they don't have body. So, I would say that what you said though is correct, why bring in problems which can be avoided at first place ??

Infact, you posting your message here itself will have to do something with your karma or rather good karma. As my friend, I would just suggest, have patience & keep searching, once your time comes, you will automatically get a good house. Seen several cases, first hand experience. Have faith & keep searching.

Hey, am I sounding like a 'Baba' ?
    Thanks a lot Real for your analysis. Even I had notion about kitchen problem. I have one question. If we shift kitchen towards dining area and use dining area as kitchen , will it help. Kitchen sink can not be shifted. But kitchen platform and related stuff can be moved to dining area opposite to kitchen. In current kitchen area we will have dining space.

Any other defect you see in this house. Will it bring or at least stabilize personal issues ? I have a very sweet daughter. Will she have any impact with this house.

Comment

Hello Real,

I have booked a flat in Bangalore. The link to access the floor plans are here
      http://www.providenthousing.com/imag...-A12-&-A13.jpg

Can you please review the Vaastu features of flat numbered 102. The North Direction is at about 10 degrees from horizontal line of the plan. I booked it as its a corner flat with M.Bedroom having windows on 2 sides and also the entrance is facing East. However going by your thread, I doubt if it is good as per the Vaastu.

Best Regards,
      Anshuman

Comment

Originally posted by persqfeet
        Super. Thanks Real for your quick reply and thank god I didn't give into the pressure and book the flat.

So the search is on...

Thanks once again.
        @sqft
        It's good man & appreciate your mind overtaking the heart in such case.
        It is better to be late than never. So, what decision you took is correct, else you would have INVITED problems for no reason. And I am here to help you all, whenever you find a flat which you like, just give info here & I will surely revert.

Wish you all the best.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by djalan View Post
          Respected Sir,

Thank You very much for Your guidance. Actually I was thinking of closing the servant room permanently & not use it for any purpose if that is beneficial. Otherwise I would have used it as kitchen store.

This is the only flat which was not in sub-direction. Rest of them are either in subdirection or entry is from south. So, what is your final verdict ? Should I look for another flat ?

Let me once again thank you for being such a nice guide..

Regards
          Deepak
          Dear Deepak,

The NE bedroom would not have been used as bedroom, but as study + pooja room only. The servant quarters would have got wasted as it wouldn't have been used even as store-room as it is in east. So, you waste your money for this area for no reason.
          Apart from that, there would have been major cut in SE or rather almost SE would have gone.
          And most importantly, SW would have been as living room. Guests staying in the area which is made to be strictly for owner of the house with no access for 3rd party. Lack of bedroom here is also not good (though it doesn't mean bad).

All in all, I don't think it is worth to buy the flat due to multiple issues. And if you are ready to keep servants room closed, I suggest you also look at pure 3 BR flats as well, who knows you may stumble upon better flat this way. Please note that having servant quarter sharing common wall with flat is not good at first place. And this also leads to additional bath/toilet which may not be favorable in most cases.

To conclude, keep searching man. I sure you will find one far better than this. Good luck.

** PS:- No need to call me Sir, simply address to me as RA, realacres or real. Even friend is welcome.
          Last edited April 28 2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovepune View Post
            Thanks a lot Real for your analysis. Even I had notion about kitchen problem. I have one question. If we shift kitchen towards dining area and use dining area as kitchen , will it help. Kitchen sink can not be shifted. But kitchen platform and related stuff can be moved to dining area opposite to kitchen. In current kitchen area we will have dining space.
            Doing this will result in kitchen going in brahmasthan which is even bad than current location. It is best not to do it, nor to continue to have kitchen in current location i.e. North.
            Frankly, you don't have any options to play around in this case.

Any other defect you see in this house. Will it bring or at least stabilize personal issues ? I have a very sweet daughter. Will she have any impact with this house.
            The other major problem in this flat is NW is almost gone. Had there been small cut or similar, some remedies would have been possible to reduce (& not eliminate) the impact but absence of NW is bad as it results in loss of opportunites, stagnated growth & not so good relations between family members, especially husband & wife.

The North kitchen will only make the matters worse. The entire family is affected, either positively or negatively who stays in the house, though the owner has max impact, good or bad. Essentially, what is good for you is good for everyone & vice-versa.

And man, I really appreciate your care towards your family. Seems you did face lots of probs in current house & are very much eager to get rid of those ASAP so that your daughter will be least affected & her future will be better. Am I right or right ?

Man, best thing to do would be to drop this flat & hunt for better one.

* PS:-

I have come across a good floor plan based on Vastu (thanks to the fact that the builder himself is strong believer in this science which made this possible). Will post the link for the same soon so that you all will have quite clear idea as to what to look at while buying a flat.

Not to forget that the vibes are very important which can be experienced only by visiting the site. Just stand in the flat at centre, close your eyes & feel the vibrations. If you feel good, the frequency matches, if not, forget it. Just note that to do this, you need to meditate a lot to improve the focus & keep out from non-veg food & alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by anshu0806 View Post
              Hello Real,

I have booked a flat in Bangalore. The link to access the floor plans are here
              http://www.providenthousing.com/images/harmony/Floor%20Plans/wing-A12-&-A13.jpg

Can you please review the Vaastu features of flat numbered 102. The North Direction is at about 10 degrees from horizontal line of the plan. I booked it as its a corner flat with M.Bedroom having windows on 2 sides and also the entrance is facing East. However going by your thread, I doubt if it is good as per the Vaastu.

Best Regards,
              Anshuman
              Dear Anshuman,

The flat is very bad according to Vastu. Just see the major reasons :-

> There is toilet in NE, this is the most dangerous thing,
              > Entrance is east facing but in SE. All opportunities get burnt. This entrance also leads to increase in anger levels of the occupants,
              > M.bed in NE. This leads to progeny issues & invites serious trouble for female members of the family.

All these factors above or rather just the first one is sufficient to reject such flat. The only good part is kitchen in SE & one bedroom in west.

To conclude, don't buy this at any costs. Even if you loose some amount as penalty, let is happen & exit. Man, toilet at NE is deadly. I may sound harsh but take this as warning sign & exit ASAP. Take care.

Comment

Thanks Real for the review. Can you please check if any of the 4 flats shown in the plan is good as per the vaastu.

Comment

Dear RA

After seeing all your helpful posts, I am encouraged to seek your valued opinion.
                  Is it possible that problems begin even though one is owning but not occupying the property?
                  Lately I am beset with a lot of doubts, kindly advise if I should retain this property or not.
                  attachment enclosed

warm regards
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dear Realacres,

Thank you so much for your valuable guidance and inputs. We will do our interiors as per your advice. Kindly suggest where to place the shoe rack, as our entrance is in NE. Is it OK if we keep on the eastern portion of living room?

Best regards,
                    gurups

Comment

Can you please comment on the two layouts

Dear RA, I stumbled upon this thread yesterday by chance & could not stop reading it completely start to end ... amazing dedication & willingness to serve for no selfish means..hats off...rare to find such individuals now a days.

I have a couples of queries on the two floors that I own (don't stay there currently), I have two floors (both ground floors, North facing) in a three-floor building. Had bought both in North facing but looks like that there could be some issues after reading your various recommendations.

1/ Can you please review the plans for both & recommend suitable actions (including actions for removing minor doshas if possible).

2/ Could you also advise if I have drawn the grid correctly. note there are boundary wall all pink lines but not sure if we need to draw the grid from the pink lines?

3/ Which one is better for staying if I were to choose one over the other?

Thanks in advance for spending time to do this for me....great gesture I must admit once again :-)

NB: Unit 58 is a corner unit on the row & unit 4 is not (refer google map image)
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited May 2 2012, 03:34 PM. Reason: modified the googlemap image

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X