Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ajaybaluni
    Sir, recently i have booked my house in one of the under construction projects in sector 74 noida. Can u suggest me the pros and cons of the house north facing as per vasstu ? Need your expect comment.

North facing is the most auspicious facing alongwith east. However, make sure that the North facing entrance is located in NE section of the house or in centre of Northern wall. Check the post below. 1. & 2. positions are the best.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/vastu/218-vaastu-shastra--tips?p=231468#post231468

Alongwith entrance, you also need to see what is located at other corners like NE, SW....& Brahmasthan as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Hi RA,

I have marked north direction now (at the bottom of the image). Kindly let us know.

Regards,
    -- Anand

Saw the floor plan in detail:-

25 deg angle is not very good but not bad either. Put a silver swastika of 2x2 or 4x4 inches above the main entrance door.

The biggest flaw which I saw in your flat that NE is cut as the terrace has gone to bedroom. I suggest you to either go to odd floors having terrace with the living rather than bedroom as one can manage with a cut at SE but not at NE.

The better flat than your current one will be 802, the only thing which needs to be done is to make the terrace heavy for 802 & put the bed at SW corner of the bedroom so that bed is in proper south of the house, that's all. The kitchen for 802 is better located at east rather than west in case of your flat & the entrance door is in NE section as well.

Conclusion:- Look for 802 or same on other floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Saw the floor plan in detail:-

25 deg angle is not very good but not bad either. Put a silver swastika of 2x2 or 4x4 inches above the main entrance door.

The biggest flaw which I saw in your flat that NE is cut as the terrace has gone to bedroom. I suggest you to either go to odd floors having terrace with the living rather than bedroom as one can manage with a cut at SE but not at NE.

The better flat than your current one will be 802, the only thing which needs to be done is to make the terrace heavy for 802 & put the bed at SW corner of the bedroom so that bed is in proper south of the house, that's all. The kitchen for 802 is better located at east rather than west in case of your flat & the entrance door is in NE section as well.

Conclusion:- Look for 802 or same on other floor.

Thanks!
    Can you please provide few remedies for 805? Considering so many factors we ended up on this one few months back) :)

According to our opinion,
    Terrace is located in the SE corner, not NE.
    In the north east corner, we have our dry balcony!, (which, we feel that, should not be problem.)

Our staircase is in North direction and water tank is again in SE corner (we can see it from the window of our hall, which does imply that our entrance is facing SE). I had gotten this info after going through your previous posts in other threads.

Awaiting your reply.

TC,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
    Thanks!
    Can you please provide few remedies for 805? Considering so many factors we ended up on this one few months back) :)

Will be able to do so only after following queries are answered.

According to our opinion,
    Terrace is located in the SE corner, not NE.

Correct. Because of lack of terrace in NE, NE has been cut which is bad. Please read above.

In the north east corner, we have our dry balcony!, (which, we feel that, should not be problem.)

From your floor plan directions, kitchen is in west & dry balcony too is adjacent to kitchen which falls in west section of the flat.

Our staircase is in North direction and water tank is again in SE corner (we can see it from the window of our hall, which does imply that our entrance is facing SE). I had gotten this info after going through your previous posts in other threads.

First of all this is a flat & not independent house. So, location of staircase doesn't impact to large degree. As far as water tank is concerned, man, from when did water tank start coming inside the flat?:bab (38): It is located on top of the terrace of the building. Which water tank are you talking about??
    Btw, you have terrace attached to bedroom at SE, so from where did water tank come here??

* Do you agree with the floor plan attached below. If yes, we can proceed, first by calculating brahmasthan & NE followed by SW.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Yes, dry balcony is adjacent to the kitchen.

Per our conversation with Gini, the angular difference is not much, but still.

There is one underground wanter tank that we can see from the living room window.

The floor plan you attached is perfect and good to go. Thanks for the markup there.

Will be waiting for your analysis!

Note: We have asked for parallel platform in the kitchen. Ours is the top floor.

Regards,
    -- Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punit22
    Processing of sale may take few months time to find the right price and interested buyer, mean while please suggest interim solution/remedies for temporary solution to stop leakage with regards to financial/health, shall be highly oblige, Thanks

Frankly, the issue is not so simple that it will be rectified with some mods. I also think that you have kept pooja room in kitchen i.e. in SW.

The best think for you to do is to shift out of this house ASAP & stay on rent. Keep searching for buyers & when you sell this off, buy a new one according to the principles of Vastu. Just rent for 3 months & you will see the difference.

* PS:- I know cases where people didn't have money even for rent but they took bold step by moving out & guess what they not only got rid of their probs but bought a new house as well. This is one of my own case study.
    CommentQuote
    Hi RA,

Yes, dry balcony is adjacent to the kitchen.

So it is at west.

Per our conversation with Gini, the angular difference is not much, but still.

Good.

There is one underground wanter tank that we can see from the living room window.

:D This is common tank & this is not a bungalow. So don't worry about the tank here. Forget about that. However, this would have been good for all residents if the underground tank would have been at NE.

The floor plan you attached is perfect and good to go. Thanks for the markup there.

:)

Note: We have asked for parallel platform in the kitchen. Ours is the top floor.

Man, this way you will have one platform on North wall & other on South. Both are bad. Also, alongwith this, the location of kitchen at west itself is not that good.

Will be waiting for your analysis!

Forget analysis. Shift to 802. Make a correction deed on stamp paper of INR 100/- & shift.
    CommentQuote
  • There should be some way even for 805, isn't it? As said earlier, it was collective decision based on so many factors. What best can be done?

Btw, have a great new year ahead!

Tc,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • NE, SW & Brahmasthan defects can't be rectified

Originally Posted by andy912
    There should be some way even for 805, isn't it? As said earlier, it was collective decision based on so many factors. What best can be done?

Btw, have a great new year ahead!

Tc,
    Anand

Hi Anand,

Well the fact is most people don't consider the cuts for the simple reason many don't know how to check the flat w.r.t. the 9 sections. If you divide your flat in 9 sections, you will find that NE is cut (headless body) & SW is cut as well (gone in duct) which means lack of stability. If you shift to 802, both these things will be sorted out. Now even if you go for say 705 with terrace to living, the NE cut will be eliminated but SW cut will be present for the entire row, from 105 to XY-05. So, better shift to 802 & if all even floors are same even 602, 402 etc will be fine.

* PS:- As said before any probs with NE, SW & brahmasthan are non-curable. One has to change the flat as it can't be demolished on individual basis. Man, your flat is without head....please understand the gravity of the situation. Also, I am not here to make money from Vastu or sell useless stuff like pyramids.....whatever small rectifications are possible will be told, those beyond the scope of rectification has no solution. I am saying this as you asked me honestly & you are yet to shift. Hence, change the flat man....better bear some confusion & tension now than to have tension-full life later.

Wish you a happy Diwali & prosperous new year too! Take care.:)

~ RA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punit22
    Can you please provide with a basic check list which will be retained with me rest of my life and will move to the new flat accordingly

Also strongly recomended do's & dont's

Thanks

Hi Punit,

Thanks for asking this important Q. I have posted this somewhere, let me check if I can find it, if not I will post all such details once again here for the benefit of you & all the fellow members.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Anand,

Well the fact is most people don't consider the cuts for the simple reason many don't know how to check the flat w.r.t. the 9 sections. If you divide your flat in 9 sections, you will find that NE is cut (headless body) & SW is cut as well (gone in duct) which means lack of stability. If you shift to 802, both these things will be sorted out. Now even if you go for say 705 with terrace to living, the NE cut will be eliminated but SW cut will be present for the entire row, from 105 to XY-05. So, better shift to 802 & if all even floors are same even 602, 402 etc will be fine.

* PS:- As said before any probs with NE, SW & brahmasthan are non-curable. One has to change the flat as it can't be demolished on individual basis. Man, your flat is without head....please understand the gravity of the situation. Also, I am not here to make money from Vastu or sell useless stuff like pyramids.....whatever small rectifications are possible will be told, those beyond the scope of rectification has no solution. I am saying this as you asked me honestly & you are yet to shift. Hence, change the flat man....better bear some confusion & tension now than to have tension-full life later.

Wish you a happy Diwali & prosperous new year too! Take care.:)

~ RA

Thanks RA for the detailed inputs. I will take this up further with Gini. I would not know about this if you had not said!
    Hope you had a good diwali celebrations.

TC,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    Thanks RA for the detailed inputs. I will take this up further with Gini. I would not know about this if you had not said!
    Hope you had a good diwali celebrations.

TC,
    Anand

Thanks Anand. I had good diwali but was traveling a lot...first time when I was traveling in diwali times. Anyways, here is the floor plan of your flat. Divide flat in 9 equal parts & then find the cuts:-

Man, can you do without 1 bathroom??
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Thanks for the explanation. This is something totally new that I have learned. Thanks for sharing.

TC,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • need help

Hi RA,

I am going to book one 3 BHK flat soon.I plan to book flat no 204 as shown in attached layout.Can you please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.Also let me know how much vast compliant it is in % terms...say 60-70%.
    Your inputs in this regard will be highly appreciated.

regards,

heartlingua
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote