Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello friends

Need advice on the vaastu for this layout.

I would really appreciate it if you could shed some information reg. vaastu for this attached layout.

I have put in a zip folder (its a jpg file)

Many thanks

Oracle74
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • vastu querry

sir ido have vastu querry regarding my house,where should i post,how to attach the plan,should i send it from my mail id to which mail id.iam not getting the right procedure.
    CommentQuote
  • Need Advice on Vastrushastra

Hi Realacre,

I have Booked flat in Goldville, Dange Chauk, Thergaon

I am attaching Floor Plan . Need Your Expert advise whether it is a per Vastu shastra or Not, Need Ur Suggesion if Any Corrective Action Required.I can do change as it is in Construction Stage.

Please Provide me details how to Calculate Centre Point & how to Devide it in 3 Parts.

Thanks in Advance,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I am confused about this -

House is west facing...OK, no issues,
    Road on South, then also no issues.
    But then how can it be in NW ??

Or is it that compound gate is in SW & house gate is NW ??

I would not like to give any wrong advice as I am myself confused about the location. Hence, it will be best if you can upload the layout of the property alongwith directions which will help me in giving precise readings.

Require picture/layout. Its OK even if you make a sketch.

Yes. It is this way :-

South-West > South-East > North-West > North-East.

^^ This means the thickness should be highest in SW & lowest in NE;
    And there should be height difference of about 1.5 ft between the directions as mentioned above.

Realacres-Thanks for your feedback.Please find the sketch of the property attached.
    There is also a slight deviation of the south side compound wall towards outside if you observe carefully.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us"/>
    CommentQuote
  • hi, Attaching the flat layout for the red rectangle Northwest corner flat no 3 in tower E. pls advise how much % is this ok. You can see the lifts, stairs in the slide1. How good is shape of plot? thanks

Originally Posted by vj0real
    Hi RA,
    Thanks for your inputs. and yes regret the inconvenience, wanted to paste the right layout - but could not get it.

The flat in which toilets are in north is rejected. deal.

the other flat, that has main door opening in south - are the others points like bath/toilet/bed etc ok? i see the kitchen in east, bed in sw, living in ne, toilet in south, but yes the morning sunrays will not come.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, Attaching the flat layout for the red rectangle Northwest corner flat no 3 in tower E. pls advise how much % is this ok. You can see the lifts, stairs in the slide1. How good is shape of plot? thanks

Hi, first you should know no direction carries negativity as all four directions are governed by Goddesses, most of us are very careful n threatened by South, but along with south direction is governed by Goddess Maa Saraswati, i wish to share few certain things to get rid of such negatives n they are:

South threat
    Myth says Yamaraj, Rahu n Shani direction but these three are great devotee to their mothers, Yama n Shani to their mother Chhayya, Rahu to Maa Saraswati, put Maa Saraswati picture on South wall of your gate or room.

I have alot to share but instead you may ask your ques n doubts n leave it upon me to answer them.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • hi, Varunvats. would request if you can elaborate. regards.

Originally Posted by varunvats
    Hi, first you should know no direction carries negativity as all four directions are governed by Goddesses, most of us are very careful n threatened by South, but along with south direction is governed by Goddess Maa Saraswati, i wish to share few certain things to get rid of such negatives n they are:

South threat
    Myth says Yamaraj, Rahu n Shani direction but these three are great devotee to their mothers, Yama n Shani to their mother Chhayya, Rahu to Maa Saraswati, put Maa Saraswati picture on South wall of your gate or room.

I have alot to share but instead you may ask your ques n doubts n leave it upon me to answer them.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! RA,
    The vastu tips given by you are too much valuable.
    Kindly tell us that exactly where we need to fix the Silver Swastic?
    1. On out side the main door "or" inside the main door?
    2. On the door or top of the door wall?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

My house shape is rectangular and the following are specs:

Main Gate is in North-East cornor(Ishan cone)
    Kitchen is in South-West cornor(Nairatya cone)
    Bedroom is in South-East cornor(Aagnaye cone)
    Staircase is in North-West cornor(Vayvya cone)
    Bathroom is also in South-West(Nairatya cone)

Our Main gate,Drawing room gate n bedroom gate are in single lane.

Please tell me if some alteration can be done to get rid of vastu dosh if any.

Sent from my HTC One.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends and experts

Can you please let me know about the vaastu on the below layout.

File on post#439

Thanks

Oracle74

Originally Posted by oracle74
    Hello friends

Need advice on the vaastu for this layout.

I would really appreciate it if you could shed some information reg. vaastu for this attached layout.

I have put in a zip folder (its a jpg file)

Many thanks

Oracle74
    CommentQuote
  • sir ido have vastu querry regarding my house,where should i post,how to attach the plan,should i send it from my mail id to which mail id.iam not getting the right procedure.

When you try to post, there is an option below "Manage Attachments". Using this, you can upload the floor plan.

Originally Posted by Target2021
    Hi! RA,
    The vastu tips given by you are too much valuable.
    Kindly tell us that exactly where we need to fix the Silver Swastic?

The answers are :-

1. Outside the main door,
    2. On the wall above the door frame.

Will reply queries of other members tomorrow. Please bear with me.
    CommentQuote
  • vastu for flat in dwarka morh

Hi RA, missing your inputs. busy?

Attaching the flat layout for the red rectangle Northwest corner flat no 3 in tower E. & 2nd option as flat no 4 in tower G. both marked red. pls advise how much % is this ok. You can see the lifts, stairs in the slide1. How good is shape of plot? which one is better.

Originally Posted by vj0real
    hi, Attaching the flat layout for the red rectangle Northwest corner flat no 3 in tower E. pls advise how much % is this ok. You can see the lifts, stairs in the slide1. How good is shape of plot? thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RA,
    I an planning to book flat no 803 as shown in picture .Can you please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.Also let me know how much vast compliant it is in % terms...say 60-70%.
    I will appreciate your help.

regards,
    rucha
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RA for make it clear. Also like to request you to make another clarity
    A. about the location of Red Dwaja hanging place and
    B. about the swastick making place by kumkum:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RA sir,

I have purchased a flat whose floor plan and directions I am attaching here. I am soon going to move into the flat. As per builder the flat is vaastu compliant but I am looking for an advice from a consultant. I am reading your thread regularly and admire your knowledge. Could you please help me out.

PS: Floor Plan is attached.
    For directions: Balcony is north east facing. Not sure about the exact angle.

I need to know:

1: Overall Vaastu of my house? Any minor changes that are need to be done in temrs of getting wood wrok done as this is a raw flat.?

2: I want to build a pooja ghar in master bedroom or balcony attached to it after covering it. Any suggestions about directions.

3: Suggestions about wall colour, cupboards, and any other suggestions from you for overall vaastu improvement.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote