Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by karthy View Post
    Hi RA,
    I am buying a plot and love with the floor plan attached. The house faces SE direction to a road in front. The garage of the house is on left (S) and main entrance on right (E), when you stand on the street looking at the house. Attached is the floor plan, please guide me whether can we go with this plan or not?
    Main concern is on master-bedroom location.
    Thank you very much.
    I saw the floor plan but directions are not mentioned on it. But based on what you said, house faces SE, i.e. exact sub-direction & this is not recommended.
    Also, SE facing houses lead to loss of opportunities & increase in temper of the residents, which indirectly harms personal relations. In such case, I won't recommend it but still please mention the direction of layout & then again upload it.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hi real saw your posts really impressed
      What is your opinion about the layout please refer the link
      http://prateekbuildtechindia.com/ima...-plan-1735.jpg

It has north at an angle of 70 degrees, entrance door is coming in north east area and master bed room towards sw area, please comment on the vastu of this flat I am planning to convert the bathroom with study room in to store room and half of the study room I will divide with wall to convert to pooja room of size about 4*3
      Just one concern the bathroom area with study room if covrted to store room will have any impact as the above floor flat will be having bathroom in that area though.

Kindly reply
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Advise on floor plan

Thanks RA, for the quick reply.
        Attached is the floor plan with direction. Also includes the plot-site plan with directions.
        Attached Files
        Last edited May 8 2012, 11:46 PM. Reason: Added the attachment

Comment

Hi RA
          still waiting for your reply

Comment

Is my flat Vaastu compliant?

I've shortlisted 3BHK flat on Valmark Amoda on Kammanahalli road. The plot is east facing, but the flat main door which I'm getting is 'south facing'. The builder says it's vaastu compliant, but I would require your help in deciding whether the buy is ok.

Floor plan: http://www.valmark.in/images/project...type_c4_a4.jpg

Regards,

Comment

Studying the floor plans posted by all of you guys. Will reply shortly.

Comment

One more request for vastu compliancy

Realacres,

Last time you helped me with flat analysis that I was thinking of finalizing. Please find attached second one that I have finalized now. Flat no is C403. I would really appreciate if you could give your comments for this apartment.

Size and location suits to my requirement. Only Vastu part I am bit .

Thanks for all your help.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rafuchakkar View Post
                  Hi real saw your posts really impressed
                  What is your opinion about the layout please refer the link

It has north at an angle of 70 degrees, entrance door is coming in north east area and master bed room towards sw area, please comment on the vastu of this flat I am planning to convert the bathroom with study room in to store room and half of the study room I will divide with wall to convert to pooja room of size about 4*3
                  Just one concern the bathroom area with study room if covrted to store room will have any impact as the above floor flat will be having bathroom in that area though.

Kindly reply
                  Thanks in advance

Man, there are no directions mentioned in the floor plan. Please mention it & then upload the plan. Will reply surely.

Comment

Drop this property

Originally posted by karthy View Post
                    Thanks RA, for the quick reply.
                    Attached is the floor plan with direction. Also includes the plot-site plan with directions.
                    There are 2 major flaws :-

> The plot & structure is in sub-direction, from the angle mentioned, it is clear that is has to be between 35-45 deg, which is bad;

> The staircase is in Brahmasthan/centre which is one of the deadly probs. Never buy this even if for free. This is issue even if the directions would have been correct. This issue is sufficient for you to drop this property as there is no remedy for staircase in Brahmasthan.

Comment

Originally posted by ritzman View Post
                      I've shortlisted 3BHK flat on Valmark Amoda on Kammanahalli road. The plot is east facing, but the flat main door which I'm getting is 'south facing'. The builder says it's vaastu compliant, but I would require your help in deciding whether the buy is ok.

Floor plan: http://www.valmark.in/images/project...type_c4_a4.jpg

Regards,
                      Man, the link is not working. Can you please upload the floor plan here using "Manage Attachments" options ? This will be of good help.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X