Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    Hi Real Acre -

I Hearty appreciate the Noble work your are doing here for the betterment of people. looking to the your spirit of helping others I too ready to provide you a heping hand in providing consulting through you to people.

I have started Vastu counsultancy just now & I want to give my service to the people as you are giving to others.

Request to forward me some plans or question.

Thanks a lot
    RAJNIKANT PATHAK
    AHMEDABAD. - (GUJ.):):):)

Dear RA please reply to make me able to help your kind and helping thread.

Best Regards
    RAJNIKANT PATHAK
    AHMEDABAD - (GUJ.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaimika
    Dear RA please reply to make me able to help your kind and helping thread.

Best Regards
    RAJNIKANT PATH
    AHMEDABAD - (GUJ.)

Vaastu is nothing but self created tension. If nothing going in favour of you than you try to believe in Vastu.

Trust in GOd . do some megitation. You will find GOD inside you and feel better.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot RA for your very valuable feedback. I understand and agree on your recommendations. Thanks again!!!

Originally Posted by realacres
    Thats good man & thanks.

All bed positions are correct, proceed.
    The location of pooja is fantastic, proceed.

Now that toilet for guests is not completely in NW, part of it goes in North (I have drawn the floor plan with houses in detail). Hence, it is not recommended to do so.
    Also, having large no. of toilets is not recommended, it's OK if they are one above another but not in various positions in the house. You already have one common bath/toi at #13 (near #4...man there are two 13s this time :D ). That's enough. The best thing in #13 would be to have a shoe rack on west wall. This helps in 2 ways :-

> It comes in proper NW when placed on west wall, which is correct position for shoe rack,

> Practically also it is good, it is near entrance yet it doesn't spoil the look of living/lobby. In monsoons, you can even have umbrellas here. And if it's possible, have bigger lobby & keep this #13 smaller only for shoe rack. Hope this helps. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    C'mon man, we are not discussing RE bull or RE bear here. :D In current times, I remain RE bear as this is not good time to invest in RE market, atleast in Pune. And it seems you think RE 24x7, hence called me RE than RA :D.

SORRY BY MISTAKE I MAKE U RE instaead of RA

APPRECIATE FOR THIS LAY OUT YOUR COMMENTS RA
    CommentQuote
  • RA, Really awaiting ur feedback... on previous link of gateway.

APPRECIATE FOR THIS LAY OUT YOUR COMMENTS RA
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Vaastu is nothing but self created tension. If nothing going in favour of you than you try to believe in Vastu.

Trust in GOd . do some megitation. You will find GOD inside you and feel better.

GREAT words, I appreciate...
    CommentQuote
  • shaitan,

Vastushastra is pure science. Consider electricity. You can either use it to use light a bulb or give shock to someone. :D Vastu is same, if you act according to nature laws, it helps you, if you go against, you are kicked :D.

savvy_v,

Man, if you don't believe in Vastu, why ask queries ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan

My dear friend, VASTU is Science, VASTU don't say you to do black magic.

All the VASTU pointers are definitely proven all over the world.We Indians were so wealthy years before because we followed those, but in today's apartment culture builder want to crank up as many apartments in limited space.
    Buyers are also foolish, and buy anything just anything saying that was the only one i can afford.

But yes , everyone can think of their own, and live their way, but do keep track of those really successful , you can see the difference.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RealSouth
    Hi Real Acre - Hearty appreciation for the good work you are doing here.

Gone through entire thread, Its great.

Can you please look into my new apt floor plan - Its of Type 'G' in this.

MJ Infrastructure | Azaliya Floor Plans

Thanks in advance.

Hey Realacres

Please take some time to provide your views on this.

Have a Safe and Happy Diwali !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu-Shastra

Hi,

I am staying in one bedroom apartment for last 2 months and am experiencing financial, legal and health issues. Please advise if there is vastu dosh which is creating trouble for me.

Thank You So Much!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    shaitan,

Vastushastra is pure science. Consider electricity. You can either use it to use light a bulb or give shock to someone. :D Vastu is same, if you act according to nature laws, it helps you, if you go against, you are kicked :D.

savvy_v,

Man, if you don't believe in Vastu, why ask queries ?

RA
    100 % Agree with u....
    I QUOTE NOTES FROM INTERNET ....
    Vastu is the science of arranging our man-made environments so that we are in alignment with these forces of nature.
    If we are not aligned with solar and geomagnetic forces we may experience illness, misfortune and struggle. It is as if we are attempting to swim against the current of a river.
    The east is the source of solar, ultra-violet rays, and the north is the source of magnetic energy. We benefit by keeping our environment open to these life supporting energies.
    The harmful infrared rays, which come from the south, and the destructive gamma rays, coming from the west, cause disruption within the environment and our bodies.

Using the principles of Vastu Shastra, we protect ourselves from these rays.
    Each of these elements is associated with a particular direction: water in the northeast, fire in the southeast, earth in the southwest, air in the northwest and space in the center. By balancing these elements in their proper proportions, we will gain the benefits of health, happiness and prosperity.

CommentQuote
  • Peace, happiness and health are the three prime goals of all human beings. Can Vaastu Shastra akin to the Chinese Feng Shui help us in this endeavour? Mythology says that the demigod Vaastu Purusha was a terrible giant. He is believed to reside in every plot, house and building. It is energy, the life force of the edifice.

The word Vaastu implies 'vasa', an act of inhabitation or dwelling, and Shastra, science. Thus, it is a science of inhabitation. It may be said to be a science that defines proper construction and assembly of structures by ensuring the harmony of natural forces of earth, space, air, fire, and water.

Believers say that all such arrangements or settings at a place should be done as per Vaastu Shastra to attain full benefits that flow in from the magnetic field surrounding the area, to create and sustain an atmosphere suitable for living. Forces of nature do impact our lives. If you sit near water or ice, its coolness will affect you, making you calm and tranquil. Likewise, if you sit close to fire, heat will have an effect by making you hyperactive, as the body temperature and blood circulation gets stimulated.
    Interestingly, the Vedas and the Upanishads say that peace, happiness and success will not accrue by mere positioning of perishable objects. Rather, lasting peace and happiness calls for reliance upon and realisation of the Imperishable One, the eternal being, the sole source and cause of everything in the universe.

In the Mahabharata, the palace of the Pandavas at Hastinapur was designed by Vishwakarma himself the sage who authored the Vaastu Shastra. Yet the Pandav brothers had their share of troubles, culminating in the most devastating battle of Kurukshetra. It was not Vaastu that delivered them from the evil eye of the Kauravas, the adversaries; it was their submission to Krishna that granted them victory.

Though sages followed Vaastu, they were aware that it cannot replace the eternal science of Divine knowledge Brahm gyan granted under the tutelage of an enlightened master or Guru. While Vaastu Shastra harnesses the power of nature, Divine Knowledge allows one to harness the power of the Divinity in nature.

The human body is composed of all five elements of Nature. Sages knew that their true place of dwelling is within this body, for we are created in God's image. God resides in all human beings as the Self, the Spirit within, that is ever-free.
    However, it is due to its contact with the material body and mind that the spirit has become bound and contaminated. In birth as a human being, the sole purpose of the spirit is to restore its true nature of freedom and purity. So configure physical forces and mindset in such a way that the spirit can realise its liberation easily.

Divine Knowledge teaches us the art of harnessing energies within the body and pulling at the reins of the mind so as to control the harmful flow of thoughts, thereby allowing for a creative flow which can bring harmony, peace, happiness, love and success, first within and then in the world.

One also needs to associate with the right kind of energies of the material world. In this context, the science of inhabitation, Vaastu, helps us by placing our body in the right surroundings. However, such a calculated outer set-up still isn't sufficient for actualising the fundamental goal of the spirit. It becomes possible through a guru, absorbing the high quality energies from his realised presence and words. If Vaastu Shastra is an appetiser, Divine Knowledge is a complete meal.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Realacres,

Can you please let me know whether the attached north facing flat plan is vastu compliant?

what are the deficiencies and how it can be corrected? This is a under construction flat so I will have option to make minor corrections.

Thanks in advance.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kmarindia
    Dear Realacres,

Can you please let me know whether the attached north facing flat plan is vastu compliant?

what are the deficiencies and how it can be corrected? This is a under construction flat so I will have option to make minor corrections.

Thanks in advance.

You mean that the entrance door is North facing ? i.e. while going out, you face North, right ? Didn't see directions on floor plan, hence confused.
    Please inform so that I can reply accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • My dear friend, VASTU is Science, VASTU don't say you to do black magic.

All the VASTU pointers are definitely proven all over the world.We Indians were so wealthy years before because we followed those, but in today's apartment culture builder want to crank up as many apartments in limited space.
    Buyers are also foolish, and buy anything just anything saying that was the only one i can afford.

But yes , everyone can think of their own, and live their way, but do keep track of those really successful , you can see the difference.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
    Very true man. :) Agree completely.
    And yes, will look at the link you posted & reply shortly.

Will answer queries of other members also alongwith it.
    CommentQuote