Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Real acres,

If one needs to have a bar in the living room, which direction should it be?

I was sharing with a friend this thread while talking to him about re-doing his duplex house, and we were planning to keep the bar under the stairs. The stairs are in SW.

Thanks once again!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    You mean that the entrance door is North facing ? i.e. while going out, you face North, right ? Didn't see directions on floor plan, hence confused.
    Please inform so that I can reply accordingly.

Sorry for the confusion. As you have mentioned the entrance door is north facing. I will face north whiling going out.
    CommentQuote
  • Please advise On Vastu aspect

Dear RA,

Should I buy this property?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • In vastu if you Decorate the house with crystal showpieces and centerpieces. Crystal assists in attracting light. Consequently, giving some light to your relationship.Also Increase the amount of light that enters the house and keep the house lit at all times, until bed time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    SORRY BY MISTAKE I MAKE U RE instaead of RA

APPRECIATE FOR THIS LAY OUT YOUR COMMENTS RA

RE
    I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
    can you plz explain + &_ points for this project in GATEWAY TOWERS,PUNE.....
    thanks....

savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
    thanks....
    Attached file PDF plz.

CommentQuote
  • Dear realacres

Need your help to find if the property posted is vaastu complaint or not. Please respond. The image is in post No. 546. Eagerly awaiting for your response...

Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kmarindia
    Dear Realacres,

Can you please let me know whether the attached north facing flat plan is vastu compliant?

what are the deficiencies and how it can be corrected? This is a under construction flat so I will have option to make minor corrections.

Thanks in advance.

North facing flat I will consider that you have taken it rightly, i.e. North while going out. The layout of the flat is very good & you can proceed. Just ensure that you don't use the toilet located adjoining to kitchen. You can use it as a bathroom though.

If possible, place the sink in the kitchen in NE part of kitchen & stove in SE.
    Another minor thing which can be done, if possible is to place the WC in such a way that you face North. It should be similar to what has been shown in attached bathroom/toi of NW bedroom. Have it done for adjoining toi also. This though is minor.

And as flat is under-constro, ensure that you sleep in such a way that you face head towards south. Hence, make the switch & other electrical points accordingly which will be conveniently placed. TV should be on North walls. Mirror can be North & East. Wardrobes on South & West walls of the room.

If you are going to make lofts, ensure it is done primarily on South wall followed by West. Don't have lofts on North & East walls. Keep NE of flat as well as of every room as open & light as possible, while make SW heaviest.

Btw, the Master bedroom should be in SW. Though NE bedroom is biggest of all, it should not be used as m.bed in any cost.

And follow the tips which I have given here, that's all. Go ahead & buy this flat. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djalan
    Dear RA,

Should I buy this property?

You should not buy this flat for following reasons :-

> SW is not there, no earth element. Absence of this leads to instability & delays. This is the place where all the positive energy should stay & in absence of this area, the energy flow is disrupted;

> There is kitchen in Brahmasthan. After NE, this one is critical for harmonizing of vibes in the house. Fire in the location will disrupt the flow, which is not good. Having kitchen here leads to health issues, especially related to abdomen, liver & kidneys.

Always remember, the energy axis is from NE - Brahmasthan - SW & any major defect here causes grave issues. As there is severe probs in SW & Brahmasthan as mentioned above, it is best to avoid this property.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am staying in one bedroom apartment for last 2 months and am experiencing financial, legal and health issues. Please advise if there is vastu dosh which is creating trouble for me.

Thank You So Much!

There are many issues with this house. They are as follows :-

> First, from your directions mentioned, the flat is in sub-direction which is very bad,

> North, which is the direction of Lord Kuber, God of wealth is completely cut. Absence of North, toilet or kitchen in North leads to financial probs.

There are some more, but the above 2 issues are very grave & there is no remedial solutions for it. The only solution for this is to shift out of this house ASAP. The sooner the better.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Realacres,

Please take some time to provide your views on this.

Have a Safe and Happy Diwali !!!

All are hopeless. No point in buying any of these.
    CommentQuote
    I am waiting your comments as senior person for this lay out...
    thanks....
    Attached file PDF plz.

Hi REAL ACRE....
    I am awaiting your feedback on this lay out , would you please comment on this layout & floor plan plz.
    Eagerly waiting your valuable advise.;)
    Thanks RE....

Hi REAL ACRE....
    I am awaiting your feedback on this lay out , would you please comment on this layout & floor plan plz.
    Thanks RE....
    CommentQuote
    Hi REAL ACRE....
    Thanks RE....

Hi Savvy_v,

Seems I just saw preview post & closed window, hence posting didn't happen :(.
    Coming to your floor plan, man avoid this. The reasons are as follows :-

SW is cut, & the corner is occupied by toi/bath;
    Toilet in NE.

Then there are other issues too, like complete absence of NW, kitchen in S-SW etc. But the points above in Italic should suffice to cancel the purchase of the flat.

And I would like to inform that I have been to Amonora site, seen the floor plans & layouts of all the on-going & completed towers. Though physically they may look good, Vastu wise Amanora is hopeless. Not a single flat in entire township till date is good according to Vastushastra principles. And it is not only with Amanora per se but even Nanded City, Blue Ridge, Megapolis etc. suffer from same issues. I really wonder how builder constructs several hundred to few thousand flats in such townships, & not even single one is good according to Vastushastra. There is something wrong with Pune builders. Situation & awareness about Vastushastra is more in South India, you start moving North, & it gets worse. :o
    Sometimes I feel that I should myself become a builder :D so that I will be able to build according to Vastushastra norms. :)
    CommentQuote
  • South facing windows

Hi Realacres

Good work..

We all know that flat having main door facing south (allowing south light in house) is worst...the same rule applies for windows too? I have seen a flat having most windows facing south...ie they allow south light to come in...

Should I avoid the flat?

Thanks in advance

Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Advise on the new flat

Hi,

can you please comment on the flat i have recently bought with respect to its direction.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote