Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Will reply to all your queries soon. Please bear with me till then.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Help needed in selecting flat

Hello RA,

Need your advise in selecting a flat.

here is the floor plan.

I will only book the flat which you suggest. intrested in 1st and 2nd floor only. flats are available on the 2nd floor wing A2 , flat numbers 201, 202, 203 and 204 and some on 1st floor and on wing E6 there are flats available on 204 please help. Will need to give the flat number to the builder by a week.Looking forward to ur response pls.
      Last edited January 9 2014, 02:18 AM. Reason: requested by member

Comment

Vaastu is becoming a new trend. people wants their flats based on vaastu. but personally i never preferred vaastu.

Comment

Hello RA,
          Happy Monday!

awaiting your response on E 303 and A2-201 in which we are interested. please suggest if those are good enough or we shud consider other flats. On the above post i hv mentioned which all are available on A and E wing. I need to confirm my flat numbers with the builder in a day or two or i would loose them
          please help.

Comment

Originally posted by gsaini View Post
            Hello RA,
            Happy Monday!

awaiting your response on E 303 and A2-201 in which we are interested. please suggest if those are good enough or we shud consider other flats. On the above post i hv mentioned which all are available on A and E wing. I need to confirm my flat numbers with the builder in a day or two or i would loose them
            please help.
            u r wasting time here - just take a vaastu consultant along with you and get it sorted.as a precautionary measure take another consultant just for a second opinion - simple.just ensure the vaastu consultants you would be taking along are recommended by trustworthy ppl in your circle

Comment

Hi Mithun,
              Thankyou for ur advice, i would have taken some vastu consultant along but this is an underconstruction property with the construction work just started. I trust realacres a LOT with his opinion and would like to go by what he would suggest
              We have consulted someone and zeroed in on A wing 201 and E303. Lets see what RA has to say on these choices.

Comment

Need view on floor Plan

Hello Realacres,

I had booked a flat and attached is the floor plan of it.

Please check the floor plan and please let me know your view about this floor plan and also let me know if any changes are required in this as per the Vaastu Shastra Compliance.

Thanks in advance.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Will reply to all your queries soon. Please bear with me till then.
                  Sure, take your own time sir. But please reply as these vaasthu concepts seems to be having lots of ambiguity.

Originally posted by mpethakar View Post
                  Hello Realacres,

I had booked a flat and attached is the floor plan of it.

Please check the floor plan and please let me know your view about this floor plan and also let me know if any changes are required in this as per the Vaastu Shastra Compliance.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mpethakar though i am no expert in vaasthu i have below queries about your flat. Please get this clarified.

1) Kitchen supposed to be in agneya.
                  2) Brahmasthanam(Centr of flat) should be empty. I could see a toilet which should be wrong ideally. However i am not sure whether the way i am calculating brahmasthanam is right or wrong.
                  3) Master Bedroom should be in southwest.

Please get the flat verified if you strongly believe in vaasthu. Also have a look at the link i posted previously. That will give you some faint idea whether the flat is vaasthu compliant or not.

PS: I started reading about vaasthu from last days. So don't judge the flat based on my opinion alone.

Comment

gsaini,

Please refer to exchange of our pms in this regard. You can even go with A1-303,503,703 etc. Best to avoid first & top floor. Odd floor (not even as NW is cut).
                    I did not see E wing in the picture.

I request you to to upload proper/complete floor plan of A1, A2 & E wing here alongwith respective directions.

Regards,

RA

mpethakar,

Will let you know detailed analysis of floor plan when I reach home. Btw, any chance of you having option to swap the flat with some other in case issue is serious ?? If agreement is not executed, I don't think change of flat should be an issue.

rafuchakkar,

Were you carrying cell fone or was there anything of iron near entrance or inside the flat close to compass ? Such big variation in angle shouldn't take place in normal case.
                    Best you take readings again by keeping compass on floor, at entrance, at centre & at direction diagonally opposite to entrance corner. Let me know once done.

mithun,

What you said is right, on ground analysis is important, but just ensure that vastu consultant is not out there just to make money. It is always better to seek advice from those vastu guys who don't charge anything for their service (rarity) as they won't give wrong advice just to sell some of their junk remedial stuff.
                    Last edited July 6 2012, 03:27 PM.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Please advise if this is Vaastu Compliant?

Hi All I'm in serious doubt in terms of Vaastu compliance of this flat which I'm about to finalize. Please advise:-
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X