Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • since i came to know from few of my friends that when are they looking to buy some flats or apartments , are looking to invest in lands or property, they are more prior to vastu sastra, does this became more emerging nowadays.....
    CommentQuote
  • north west facing house -- help needed

Hello, i am planning to buy a house that is north west facing. As soon as you enter the door right side is a living room, left side is a dining room. I have attached the floor plan for the 1st and 2nd floor. Please advise if this is according to vastu shastra. Any quick reply is greatly appreciated
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The other option for garage if not NW is SE.
    Good that owner for both floors will be the same, but then ideally the entrance from ground floor too should be separate one & not shared. Stair in south is good.

Yes, entrance will be separate and independent for G/F and F/F; 1 garage is placed SE and the other one in SW. Stair is in South. Hope with this I can proceed.
    Is any remedy reqd for this?
    How does the total things score in VAASTU Scale?

Thanks and awaiting your comment pl...
    CommentQuote
  • Expert guidance needed

Hi RA,

I am new to this thread..saw your expert commets and guidance in the previous posts...would request you to throw some light on the attached plan which we are about to book(FLAT D in the north east of the entire layout plan)

as i saw i cud make out the below

1.NE is cut but balcony area(utility) ia attached to the cut corner

2.toilet in North and bathroom in north east

3.Main door in SW which we can change to SE

Requesting you to analyze and give me some clarity as whether to proceed or not.as it is 1 bhk we have to use the toilet in north

Thanks in advance

SPRIYA
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA..

I'm still not able to know the direction of main entrance door...

i just wanna know the direction of our Main door....it shud be
    while we are entering into our home or while cuming out from our home..

Thanks in adavance :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I am new to forum .Have following query before I buy
    Details of twin bunglows.

West has road
    North has road and end at Plot end wherein a compound wall of company office is located
    West Road and North Road meet (Kind of T-Junction)
    South has small bunglow than my proposed twin bunglow
    East has compound wall of Company Office

Kindly guide if this is good to buy or is there something wrong .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Firstly many thanks for sharing your expert opinion about vastu and helping many of the buyers.

I am also pleanning to by a 2 BHK at Valmark Abodh and I guess the enterance is North West, please share you expert opinion about this floor plan.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AnkitVerma
    Hi RA..

I'm still not able to know the direction of main entrance door...

i just wanna know the direction of our Main door....it shud be
    while we are entering into our home or while cuming out from our home..

Thanks in adavance :)

The entrance of the house should be the one while going outside the home. In short, it is the direction where your door faces towards & not you.
    Hope this helps. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello, i am planning to buy a house that is north west facing. As soon as you enter the door right side is a living room, left side is a dining room. I have attached the floor plan for the 1st and 2nd floor. Please advise if this is according to vastu shastra. Any quick reply is greatly appreciated

I couldn't see the direction mentioned in the floor plan. It will be better if you can give exact directions on floor plan itself. If entrance is NW, I assume it to be in sub-direction with angle deviation of 10 degrees or more. If this is the case, it is best to avoid such property as there is no solution for rectifying sub-direction property.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, entrance will be separate and independent for G/F and F/F; 1 garage is placed SE and the other one in SW. Stair is in South. Hope with this I can proceed.
    Is any remedy reqd for this?
    How does the total things score in VAASTU Scale?

Thanks and awaiting your comment pl...

As said before, I am happy with first floor but have reservations with ground floor. It would be best if you could have been able to apply all the points mentioned previously. However, for 1st floor, as it will be South facing entrance, ensure that the entrance is at 4th from SE corner (First divide south length of house in 9 equal parts & then the 4th place from SE is where your entrance should be). Once this is done, put a silver swastika of 4x4 inches above the door frame. Also, have sandalwood blocks at the ends of chokhat/dehleej. This helps absorb agni effects in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

I am new to this thread..saw your expert commets and guidance in the previous posts...would request you to throw some light on the attached plan which we are about to book(FLAT D in the north east of the entire layout plan)

as i saw i cud make out the below

1.NE is cut but balcony area(utility) ia attached to the cut corner

2.toilet in North and bathroom in north east

3.Main door in SW which we can change to SE

Requesting you to analyze and give me some clarity as whether to proceed or not.as it is 1 bhk we have to use the toilet in north

Thanks in advance

SPRIYA

> NE cut is bad, though not entire NE is cut, major part is gone. Also dry terrace is where clothes & utensils are washed & dirt flows, which is again not good for NE;

> The toilet in North leads to financial probs & again bath in NE is not good either. NE has to be the most purest & cleanest area in entire house;

> Whatever you do with main door, SE or SW, it will be on South wall only. Now, though this is not bad, but studies show that resident gets good effect for first 3 years, stagnant for next 2 yrs & fall starts from 5th year onwards. Hence, it is best to avoid such entrances altogether as far as possible.

Though the entrance effect can be reduced, but all in all, the cut in NE & bath/toi in North & NE are big NO for such house.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,

I am new to forum .Have following query before I buy
    Details of twin bunglows.

West has road
    North has road and end at Plot end wherein a compound wall of company office is located
    West Road and North Road meet (Kind of T-Junction)
    South has small bunglow than my proposed twin bunglow
    East has compound wall of Company Office

Kindly guide if this is good to buy or is there something wrong .

Frankly, only plot will do in such case. One then also needs to see the slope of the plot, the open spaces in the plot post construction etc. for correct vastushastra analysis.
    Also important is the floor plan of the twin bungalow. If the floor plan is bad, no matter then which area has roads etc. for plot as it will be useless.

Remember, for Vastushastra, plot as well as construction, both are important.
    It will be best if you can put image of floor plan as well as complete layout of plots to give precise calculations.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Firstly many thanks for sharing your expert opinion about vastu and helping many of the buyers.

I am also pleanning to by a 2 BHK at Valmark Abodh and I guess the enterance is North West, please share you expert opinion about this floor plan.

You are most welcome my friend.

Prima facie, from the floor plan it seems that the house is in deviated angle of atleast 40 degrees from main directions. This means all main directions are gone in corners of the house, which is not good as there is imbalance in gravitational & electromagnetic field. It is therefore best not to opt for such property as it faces the problem of 'Vidisha' according to Vastushastra & there are no remedies for such probs.

It will be best if you can search for some another property which is in alignment with main directions.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,
    Many thanks for providing valuable guidance in vastu related questions.
    Please let me have your opinion about attached layout of flat number "6".
    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I am new to this forum. I have booked an apartment in a multistory tower. The entry to plot is from north, while the entry to the apartment is from west or indirectly, ,the entry door faces west. How is this orientation vastu vise?
    CommentQuote