Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi RA,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions about vastu. It has been a great learning experience for me.

I am planning to book a 3 bhk north facing flat in Sai Poorna Luxuria. The entrance is north facing and the windows of living and two bed rooms are east facing not sure about kitchen and dining.

Can you please check the floor plan for 307/1508 from the attached floor plan and let me know if its vastu compliant.

Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a 40x90 ft plot facing west. Of this, 30x40 ft was carved out from the left side (i.e. NW portion) and sold. Now I am left with 10' of entry gate/path upto 40'. After that, the plot has the remaining portion of 40'x50'. The gate on the Southern end of the West side (SW quadrant) also partially faces a street focus from West. I plan to construct a house in the plot. Can the street focus concern be taken care of by ensuring that the building is constructed without any part of it built being hit by the street focus portion of the plot? Also will building a stilt for car park be good so that we live above the gate level?
    CommentQuote
  • Advice

Hi RA
    We are really benefited by your suggestions earlier :)

Now we are looking for buying a new apartment for our own use. Below mentioned url has the detailed floor plan. The option available for us is on Tower C, 2190 sq feet. I use my app compass to view the main door direction, it is facing NE, 62 degree.
    Please help us to see if this plan is suitable for the well being of the family. Also please tell us if there is any other suitable options available in this plan.

2 bhk flats in gurgaon, housing projects in gurgaon, sohna road gurgaon flats - GPLInfrastructure.com

Thank you very much in advance!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Friends, I am new to this forum. I have booked an apartment in a multistory tower. The entry to plot is from north, while the entry to the apartment is from west or indirectly, ,the entry door faces west. How is this orientation vastu vise?

Dear friends, I was expecting to receive valuable info on my query but unfortunately none of the vastu experts responded. I will have to make do with what I get and perhaps then call a vastu expert for advice for a fee obviously. It was wishful thinking getting free advice.
    CommentQuote
  • RA - need your opinion please

Hi RA,

I have read all your posts and have been very impressed with your analysis. Can you please look at the attached Villa Plan and lend your opinion. The house is West facing(perfect West) with gate and driveway being in West while the main entry door is from North.

Also, one of the things that I have been quite confused is in figuring out the direction in which the house is facing as per Vaastu. From everything I read and based on talking to a few knowledgeable people I have sort of concluded that since the plot is facing West and there is a road in the West which runs parallel to the house it is a West facing house irrespective of where the Main door is placed and even the builder is selling them as East or West facing houses. But I came across a couple of people who say that since Front door or "Simhadwaram" is facing towards North and since it was built for a North Entry it is North facing house. From a visual standpoint it is built for West facing architecture but from a entry and usage standpoint it is built as North facing. There is no dearth of doors, sliding glass doors or windows all around the house. Can you please provide your opinion about the direction.

Look forward to your reply and thanks in advance.

Thanks!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    Please bear with me. Will reply all your queries shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends, How do you apply vastu tips to high rise apartments where you cannot control directions placements of various facilities, bed rooms bathrooms kitchen etc? I have asked similar questions in other threads too but no body has responded.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Realacre:
    Attached is floor layout..I am intrested in D flat can you please advise which one is best accordng to vastu among C,D and B.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    As said before, I am happy with first floor but have reservations with ground floor. It would be best if you could have been able to apply all the points mentioned previously. However, for 1st floor, as it will be South facing entrance, ensure that the entrance is at 4th from SE corner (First divide south length of house in 9 equal parts & then the 4th place from SE is where your entrance should be). Once this is done, put a silver swastika of 4x4 inches above the door frame. Also, have sandalwood blocks at the ends of chokhat/dehleej. This helps absorb agni effects in this area.

Dear RA,
    What I could get, entrance from SOUTH (for F/floor) is not good. Whether making entry from EAST in stead from south wall as shown in the attached drg in red will help in any way?
    Thanx,
    Santdas54
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA

Can you please tell the order in which A,B,C,D are vastu compliant ?
    I have booked C,but I suppose D looks better accordg to vastu.Let me know asap
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Friends, I am new to this forum. I have booked an apartment in a multistory tower. The entry to plot is from north, while the entry to the apartment is from west or indirectly, ,the entry door faces west. How is this orientation vastu vise?

The entrance of the door, be it of project or flat is small part of Vastu. To get proper readings, you need to give complete floor plan of the flat. Please upload it so that calculations can be done precisely.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA.

PFA floor plan I am about to finalize today.I foundonly one -ve that is bathromm in North.Kitchne ,MB ,Living R seams correct according the details shared by you in your earlier posts.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,
    Many thanks for providing valuable guidance in vastu related questions.
    Please let me have your opinion about attached layout of flat number "6".
    Thanks in advance.

The floor plan is good compared to other flats in the building. However, the main issues are as :-

> The entrance door is exactly at NW. This is not recommend, but isn't very bad either. You can put a swastika of copper above the door frame of 4x4 inch size,

> Part of both bathrooms & kitchen go in brahamsthan. This is not good, especially the bathroom one. But more area is in west, which is good.

The good part though is perfect location for terrace/balcony in NE & M.bed in SW.

What I would suggest is you can shortlist this as a choice in the given building, but would be better if you explore more better options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RA,

Thank you very much for all your suggestions about vastu. It has been a great learning experience for me.

I am planning to book a 3 bhk north facing flat in Sai Poorna Luxuria. The entrance is north facing and the windows of living and two bed rooms are east facing not sure about kitchen and dining.

Can you please check the floor plan for 307/1508 from the attached floor plan and let me know if its vastu compliant.

Thanks again.

The flat 307/1508 has toilet in NE & kitchen in SW.
    Having this combination is deadly, so I did not even check other aspects.

Don't buy here even if you are getting the flat free of cost.

* PS:- Not a single flat in floor plan is Vastu compliant by even 50%. Hence, better to drop this building altogether.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a 40x90 ft plot facing west. Of this, 30x40 ft was carved out from the left side (i.e. NW portion) and sold. Now I am left with 10' of entry gate/path upto 40'. After that, the plot has the remaining portion of 40'x50'. The gate on the Southern end of the West side (SW quadrant) also partially faces a street focus from West. I plan to construct a house in the plot. Can the street focus concern be taken care of by ensuring that the building is constructed without any part of it built being hit by the street focus portion of the plot? Also will building a stilt for car park be good so that we live above the gate level?

It will be best if you can draw the layout of existing plot which you own & upload it here.
    The cuts, extension etc. all needs to be seen with precise calculations, hence will be best if you can give the layout in proper scale.
    Again, analyzing of plot merely on layout is difficult unlike flat as we need to consider the slopes, level of the plot as well. To start with, please put the layout here alongwith the slopes.
    CommentQuote