Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Realacre:
    Attached is floor layout..I am intrested in D flat can you please advise which one is best accordng to vastu among C,D and B.

Thanks in advance

D has kitchen in NE, so best to drop it.
    B has kitchen in NW, with M.bed in SE, avoid it,
    A has kitchen in SW, drop it,
    C has South facing entrance, that too at South of the wall, which is bad. M.bed in NW & other at NE is not good either.

Conclusion :-

Look for other building.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA.

PFA floor plan I am about to finalize today.I foundonly one -ve that is bathromm in North.Kitchne ,MB ,Living R seams correct according the details shared by you in your earlier posts.

Which flat is this ? It is nowhere seen in the layout of building you posted before.

Anyways, are you sure about the directions shown ? I think better you take compass on site, see if there are any deviation in the angle & then tell builder you need to confirm the same for Vastu. The bathroom which you talked about is in NW-North & if you don't use it as toilet it's OK. Use it for bathing purpose for most of the time.
    But one major issue which I see is due to absence of balcony in NE, due to alternate floors, there is a cut in NE of the house, which isn't good. If you are OK with it, proceed. you can put a full size mirror on East wall of living room to reduce the bad effect due to partial NE cut. Except for this, its good. Just ensure the angle thing though as mentioned before.

All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA,
    What I could get, entrance from SOUTH (for F/floor) is not good. Whether making entry from EAST in stead from south wall as shown in the attached drg in red will help in any way?
    Thanx,
    Santdas54

No, it won't help in this case.
    East facing in SE part is bad,
    South facing in SE part is good.

Hence, you need to keep the entrance door South facing only, but it should be located in 4th house from SE corner after you divide the South side in 9 equal parts. It is better to shift stairs more towards SW (which will be good) & this will lead to more open space towards SE, thus enabling you to make door as mentioned above.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    No, it won't help in this case.
    East facing in SE part is bad,
    South facing in SE part is good.

Hence, you need to keep the entrance door South facing only, but it should be located in 4th house from SE corner after you divide the South side in 9 equal parts. It is better to shift stairs more towards SW (which will be good) & this will lead to more open space towards SE, thus enabling you to make door as mentioned above.

Originally Posted by realacres
    The entrance of the door, be it of project or flat is small part of Vastu. To get proper readings, you need to give complete floor plan of the flat. Please upload it so that calculations can be done precisely.

Dear sir,
    I got your point. Actually I am using my ipad from where I am not able to upload the floor plan of my apartment. Will try from my computer. I am an old man not quite familiar with computers, but I shall try. Thanks anyways.
    CommentQuote
  • RA, thank you very much for your response.

Based on your suggestion I will drop buying Luxuria since Vastu is an important decision making aspect in buying the house.

The same builder has another project with east facing rooms, can you please check the floor plan from the attachment. Im looking to book 1/1535 but I am open to suggestions as per vastu and can look at other flats also.

Again, many many thanks for sharing your expertise.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks RA.I have booked this one..we cant get 100% vastu complinace in flats ..budget,area also few major concerns

Originally Posted by realacres
    Which flat is this ? It is nowhere seen in the layout of building you posted before.

Anyways, are you sure about the directions shown ? I think better you take compass on site, see if there are any deviation in the angle & then tell builder you need to confirm the same for Vastu. The bathroom which you talked about is in NW-North & if you don't use it as toilet it's OK. Use it for bathing purpose for most of the time.
    But one major issue which I see is due to absence of balcony in NE, due to alternate floors, there is a cut in NE of the house, which isn't good. If you are OK with it, proceed. you can put a full size mirror on East wall of living room to reduce the bad effect due to partial NE cut. Except for this, its good. Just ensure the angle thing though as mentioned before.

All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The floor plan is good compared to other flats in the building. However, the main issues are as :-

> The entrance door is exactly at NW. This is not recommend, but isn't very bad either. You can put a swastika of copper above the door frame of 4x4 inch size,

> Part of both bathrooms & kitchen go in brahamsthan. This is not good, especially the bathroom one. But more area is in west, which is good.

The good part though is perfect location for terrace/balcony in NE & M.bed in SW.

What I would suggest is you can shortlist this as a choice in the given building, but would be better if you explore more better options.

Thanks a lot RA,
    I have finalized this flat since I have to look for so many other factors also. Hope this flat is atleast 70-75% positive from vastu point of view. What is your opinion?
    CommentQuote
  • RA - Appreciate your advice! Attached the layout plan.

Originally Posted by aknair
    Hi RA
    We are really benefited by your suggestions earlier :)

Now we are looking for buying a new apartment for our own use. Below mentioned url has the detailed floor plan. The option available for us is on Tower C, 2190 sq feet. I use my app compass to view the main door direction, it is facing NE, 62 degree.
    Please help us to see if this plan is suitable for the well being of the family. Also please tell us if there is any other suitable options available in this plan.

2 bhk flats in gurgaon, housing projects in gurgaon, sohna road gurgaon flats - GPLInfrastructure.com

Thank you very much in advance!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA, I am attaching below the plan of the 2bhk+study apartment which has entry from the south direction. Kindly advise is it is Vastu compliant or if any remedies are needed. It is a high rise building with no scope of altering the entry side. I shall be grateful.

CommentQuote
  • Hi RA, You are doing a very good job. We are planning to book a flat, we have finalised to B, C and D. Can you suggest us the best one to buy. Me and my friend are planning. So can you suggest us two apartments. Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • RA sahib, number of queries have piled up , hope you will be able to guide all of us. Waiting for your response. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu Advice

RA Sir,

Appreciate your advice on my flat's layout as per vastu. We will be moving in soon

Would need remedy in case of any defect. Also need advice on ideal placement of fish tank and shoe rack in the house
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Now a days,Vaastu Shastra has become very popular,in case of bedroom,it should be located in the South. If the bedroom is located in the North, there would be unrest in the family. The bed should be placed in such a way that while sleeping, the head is towards the South.The inmates should not take meals in the bedroom otherwise they will suffer from bad health, especially while eating on bed.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA, namaskar. I am eagerly awaiting your advice on my apartment . Shall be grateful for your kind advice.
    CommentQuote
  • HI RealAcres, First a big thanks for your help to all the members.

I am facing a terrible situation where the offer price is difficult to let go, but the flat does not have proper orientation.

The builder & agent told me that reason for 20 % discount is becos the building is at the intersection of 3 roads (T) which is, I think, called Veethi Shoola. (and hence as per Tamil practise a Ganesh temple has been built on the compound wall and also the building has been painted with Green and Orange color)

Can you check the attached floor plan and orientation of building below and let me know your views if its totally is good or bad?

I heard from friends that future resale prospects may be very tough for such flats.

The Red area is the Flat I am seeing. and 'PILAYAR KOIL' means Ganesh Temple
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote