Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It is really so disappointing. But I think it is wishful thinking to expect a free advice. Anyways, thanks mr RA for not offering any advice. God bless you. Kehte hain, Jo de uska bhala aur Jo na bhi de, uska bhi bhala.
    CommentQuote
  • hi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Realacres,
    This is a west facing plot. Can you please let me know if this plan looks good. Thanks in Advance.

http://filelink.nam.nsroot.net/FileLink/GetFile.aspx?id=946AC5CC-9BD8-4BA7-9C5D-2B4FC40D3041
    (Note: This file will not be available for download after 18 Apr 2013)
    "/>

http://filelink.nam.nsroot.net/FileLink/GetFile.aspx?id=722885F1-522D-4975-BF5A-E9FA17F3F8E5
    (Note: This file will not be available for download after 18 Apr 2013)
    "/>
    CommentQuote
  • Need Suggestion

Dear Realacres,

Pl suggest one out of these two. Waiting for an early response...

Regards
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I have written numerous reminders to Real Acres but I have failed to elicit any advice/ reply. I hope at least some of you will be lucky. Best wishes.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess we need to be patient and Mr. RA will definitely reply once he gets some free time. I am sure he would have a lot of things to do in his personal/professional life rather than just monitoring and replying to posts in forum.

Looking at his previous posts I guess he is the most committed member in this forum so i am sure he will definitely reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Vastu Advise

Dear Realacres,

We have gone through your suggestions and find them very informative. I am attaching herewith 2 Floor Plans ( a 3 BHK Flat and a 4 BHK Flat).
    Kindly look into it and advice which one to prefer and WHY?

Your kind guidance will help us make the decision.

Regards,

Surbhi
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Friends, I have written numerous reminders to Real Acres but I have failed to elicit any advice/ reply. I hope at least some of you will be lucky. Best wishes.

Perhaps you are right. I don't mean to offend RA ji , it was just out of anxiety that I am getting panicky coz I am buying this spaze apartment for end use. I was keen to take care of vastu deficiencies. So hoping for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestions Urgently Needed

Dear RA,

Earlier in my earlier post no 635, I had posted 2 4BHK layout. However now that has been discarded. Plase ignore that post & advice out of these 8 3BHK, which one of them would be most suitable ?

Regards
    Deepak
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dear RA ji,

With reference to Post 638, please note that the tilt in both cases in around 12-15 degrees. Awaiting your earliest reply with reasoning.

These flats are in Cluster of 4 ......as usual mirror images and the one we are considering is facing as shown.
    CommentQuote
  • RA, thank you very much for your response.

Based on your suggestion I will drop buying Luxuria since Vastu is an important decision making aspect in buying the house.

The same builder has another project with east facing rooms, can you please check the floor plan from the attachment. Im looking to book 1/1535 but I am open to suggestions as per vastu and can look at other flats also.

Again, many many thanks for sharing your expertise.

The issues with the flat are :-

> Bath/toi in SE,
    > Kitchen in NW.

The biggest flaw :- NE is heavily cut. If you see closely, you will find the area in front of door i.e. in lobby has gone in NE & there is major cut in NE in shaft adjoining to SE bath.
    It for this reason of NE cut, that the flat is not recommended.

Remember, there is no solution for probs in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Puneflat26
    Thanks RA.I have booked this one..we cant get 100% vastu complinace in flats ..budget,area also few major concerns

Congratulations on your house purchase. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagar21479
    Thanks a lot RA,
    I have finalized this flat since I have to look for so many other factors also. Hope this flat is atleast 70-75% positive from vastu point of view. What is your opinion?

Congrats on your house purchase Sagar. :)
    > For your house, kindly implement installation of swastika as said before,
    > Have a tulsi plant in your NE balcony in NE corner of balcony,
    > Have a bright white light in brahmasthan. Use for atleast 1-2 hrs in evening,
    > Place raw sea salt in bathrooms in bowl & replace it after every 15 days,
    > Place the bed in such a way that your head is placed at South.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aknair
    RA - Appreciate your advice! Attached the layout plan.

As it is clear from your floor plan, the flat is in sub-direction with high degree of deviation. This is not at all good as the flat is not aligned properly with main cardinal directions. This leads to adverse impact on health of the residents as the property faces stress on account of irregular Gravitational force exerted on structure. As the building also has large amount of iron & steel, the electromagnetic energy also gets disturbed in houses in sub-direction. This fault is called as 'Vidisha' in Vastushastra. It is best to avoid such properties at all costs as it causes health probs. Please ensure that the properties should not ideally deviate more than 5 degrees from main directions.

Conclusion :-

Avoid this flat or for that matter entire building as rest 2 flats are also in subdirection. Search for better one. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishbharti
    Dear RA, I am attaching below the plan of the 2bhk+study apartment which has entry from the south direction. Kindly advise is it is Vastu compliant or if any remedies are needed. It is a high rise building with no scope of altering the entry side. I shall be grateful.

You said flat has entry from south direction. This means, the entrance or door is North facing. In this case, there is bath/toi in NE, alongwith kitchen in NE part of the house. Both these in NE part is fatal & it is best not to buy or stay in such properties even if given for free.

I didn't go further as such major issues in NE suffice to avoid such properties.

Conclusion :-

Avoid this flat at all costs.
    CommentQuote