Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
Reply
1782 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is the flat direction fine

    Hi All,
    I am planning to purchase a flat whose main door entrance opening is between North-East and East direction

    I have 2 question:
    1] Which is the direction to be considered while purchase of any property?
    2] Also if you see in the attachment you can see some part of South-East coming in the front of the door. So do we have to consider even that direction as well?

    I have 2 question:
    1] Which is the direction to be considered while purchase of any property?
    2] Also if you see in the attachment you can see some part of South-East coming in the front of the door. So do we have to consider even that direction as well?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pls don't try to hurry up. RA could be busy . Impatience doesn't help anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    There are few flats in front row. Which one are you talking about ? I would also suggest you to first visit the site & see what the exact directions are. As seen above, there can be difference in floor plan & what is actually seen on the site.

    It will therefore best, if you can take a compass, visit the site, take proper directions & see deviations from main angle, if any & then upload the individual floor plan of the flat of your interest. This will help me give precise calculations & readings for the flat of your interest.
    Btw, if you see kitchen &/or toilet in North, best to avoid it as I see in some of the flats. Having either or both the things in North obstructs the inflow of money.

    Dear RA Ji .. As you suggested. I have checked compass being at location, and it seems to me correct as is mentioned in the layout. As now I have got actually flat layouts.. sharing with you three preferences of mine.. Please suggest best among them as per vastu and also if you can share pros and cons of these (as nothing is perfect :) ). As I shared master earlier, main entry of this property is at East. Hope I have provided all information. Thanks.
    One more query.. how to check kitchen is at n/w/s/e.. I mean should we keep compass at middle of flat or we should keep compass at middle of whole property, or at middle of building. Please do not mind.. I am novice in vastu aspects.. Request your quick help as I may need to block a unit in day or two max. Thanks in advance for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • RA sir,

    please suggest on attached plan and also suggest about overall site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rameshh
    RA sir,

    please suggest on attached plan and also suggest about overall site.

    @Ramesh.. I think RA G is not very active now days.. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anyone cam help me with vastu of my house
    question : What are the problem areas and what re there solution. Plase reply I need it urgently
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

    I was out of station for past several days, hence couldn't reply. But be assured, I will be replying to all your queries.
    CommentQuote
  • I have already posted,but reposting the image,,please review it RA ji
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshsharma
    Dear RA Ji .. As you suggested. I have checked compass being at location, and it seems to me correct as is mentioned in the layout. As now I have got actually flat layouts.. sharing with you three preferences of mine.. Please suggest best among them as per vastu and also if you can share pros and cons of these (as nothing is perfect :) ). As I shared master earlier, main entry of this property is at East. Hope I have provided all information. Thanks.
    One more query.. how to check kitchen is at n/w/s/e.. I mean should we keep compass at middle of flat or we should keep compass at middle of whole property, or at middle of building. Please do not mind.. I am novice in vastu aspects.. Request your quick help as I may need to block a unit in day or two max. Thanks in advance for your help.


    Dear RA G.. Request your help pls. Its urgent.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ra,

    welcome back.
    I am posting the map of the home which i am going to construct. Pls give your comments, vastu defects if any and remedies.

    Thanks in advance

    rajesh
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • RA, I need your specific inputs on the following vastu issues:

    1) Brahmasthan has 2 small very stores, one can be used as pooja room and other has washing machine/dryer which cannot be moved as they are fixed to internal pipelines. Exact center is close to the wall between the two small stores. Is it a major problem and are there any remedies.

    I won't recommend use of pooja room in brahmasthan. It is best to have it in NE.
    For washing machine/dryer, you can have it there but ensure that there is bright light in that area which should be lit atleast for an hour in evening daily. Also, try to keep as much less material as possible here. Hanging of clothes or drying of utensils is OK. Just don't clutter it. Having white color all round will be preferred.

    2) South west has bedroom which is good but has an attached toilet/bathroom which is right at the SW corner. Is it a major problem and are there any remedies.

    On right side of SW corner means exactly where ? Right side towards West or right side towards South. As long as it is not occupying exact SW corner, what you can do is to have the tiles in brown color. If that is not possible immediately, keep brown colored napkins & a brown earthen pot filled with soil in it. Ensure that the soil is atleast 0.5 kg.


    3) if South-East has toilet/bathroom OR washing machine/dryer, which can be used and what are the remedies.

    Having washing machine/dryer isn't a major flaw in SE as compared to toilet/bathroom.
    You can have 9 Carnelian stones placed in the room in SE adjoining to it. However, if there is a bedroom used by couple, then they should also place Rose Crystal Quartz near their bed or in SE corner of the bedroom.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by oldguyy
    Hello Ra ji,

    Can you please suggest the corrections of below flat if any.
    One correction i know is swapping of master bed room and children bed room.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

    The M.bed is in SW & hence there is no need for swapping it. Infact, there is no need for changing any rooms.

    There is cut in North & NW. What you can do simple things here is this :-

    > There is common wash basin near child bedroom. Put a nice big mirror in square or rectangular shape over there on North wall,

    > Have the tiles in bath/toi in NW in white or off white color. If already done, have as much white color as possible here, be it towels, napkins etc.

    > In the balcony in West, have atleast 1 palm tree & flower plants which have white roses. It can be white roses, white hibiscus etc.

    Rest all is good. To enhance the effect of good vibrations, better if you can have yellow toran on entrance door. Have auspicious symbols like Aum, Swastika near or above the door frame. And as usual, ensure everyone including children sleep with their heads towards south. Have the bed position aligned accordingly.
    Have a pleasant stay in your home. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinst1
    Hello Realacres,

    Thanks a lot for giving your advice within constraints outlined. I'd do some plan on the points suggested by you and come back here.

    regards,
    vin

    Appreciate your efforts. Do revert with your feedback once the said points are done. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Surbhi123
    Thanks RA,

    The attached Layout is really good. We are looking for a Flat for self use in GURGAON. Have you come across any Layout for any property (move in OR under construction) in Gurgaon which complies to Vastu.

    We have searched various layouts but have not found any complying satisfactorily. This will save a lot of time and expedite our decision making.

    Thanks once again.

    Hi Surbhi,

    I express my regrets but I till date haven't come across a flat which can be said even good, forget very good or excellent as per Vastu till date. It is unfortunate to see that builders don't implement this wonderful science in West & North. You can find good Vastu homes in South. It is only when buyers like you demand houses as per Vastushastra norms, will the builders take a note & implement it. Having said this, if I do come across any flat which is really great as per Vastushastra in Gurgaon, I will surely let you know.
    Wish you all the best for house hunting. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The M.bed is in SW & hence there is no need for swapping it. Infact, there is no need for changing any rooms.

    There is cut in North & NW. What you can do simple things here is this :-

    > There is common wash basin near child bedroom. Put a nice big mirror in square or rectangular shape over there on North wall,

    > Have the tiles in bath/toi in NW in white or off white color. If already done, have as much white color as possible here, be it towels, napkins etc.

    > In the balcony in West, have atleast 1 palm tree & flower plants which have white roses. It can be white roses, white hibiscus etc.

    Rest all is good. To enhance the effect of good vibrations, better if you can have yellow toran on entrance door. Have auspicious symbols like Aum, Swastika near or above the door frame. And as usual, ensure everyone including children sleep with their heads towards south. Have the bed position aligned accordingly.
    Have a pleasant stay in your home. :)


    Thank you very much RA sir ,have booked my house in gm ecity town mainly because of the floor plan :)

    one doubt sir - is SW cut ok ?
    CommentQuote