Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1785 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    RA & Vikram , the fact of the life is that most houses r not Vastu compliant . So would request u to start a thread on that - what is a complete NO NO as per this science & what has some remedies attached to it . Please clearly define what is a complete NO NO & also the one's, which can be controlled by some remedies .

Nice Idea Manoj jee, I already dedicated one post to this issue in my thread however will surey provide more details on the same & dear RA meanwhile if you have some knowledge on the same please share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gomez.h
    {for eg:- Mirror-image of the apartment which I pasted in the previous reply to the thread, i.e., the east & west would be interchanged in it - Main door in north, balcony in the west, cut in the north-west & south-west, kitchen in north-east etc}.

Please advise.

In case of mirror image;

Kitchen in NE is very bad,
    M.bath will be in East-SE, which means water in place of fire (SE).

Add to it that the 5 corners in several parts of the house, & large part of house will remain in sub-direction which is bad in any case.

Hence, even if it is mirror image, it won't work & better to avoid it.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I am planning to take an apartment for rent. Layout is as attached. Kindly advice if it is fine as per Vastu.

See the layout below:-

The main entrance door has been deliberately twisted for some reasons. The house should be behind the main entrance door or the main entrance door should be on the front wall. In this case, entire NW cut wall is seen from entrance door. The entrance door should have been as shown in the image below in blue color.

> Entrance door is wrongly placed.

Next, the part of kitchen comes in North which is again bad. Part of bath/toi in North also means loss in financial aspects.

Also, half of toi/bath falls in Brahmasthan & as said before this is serious defect with no solution.

> Kitchen & toi/bath wrongly placed.

The only good part in the floor plan are living in NE-East,
    M.bed in SW &
    2nd bed in south.

However, these good points are of no use as the gravity of Vastu defects arising due to entrance door, kitchen & bath/toi are much bigger.

So, the current floor is better than the previous one but yet not good enough to get you green signal. So, keep hunting for more options.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    RA & Vikram , the fact of the life is that most houses r not Vastu compliant . So would request u to start a thread on that - what is a complete NO NO as per this science & what has some remedies attached to it . Please clearly define what is a complete NO NO & also the one's, which can be controlled by some remedies .

Hi Manoj,

I have already posted for the same on page 2, #12 on this thread itself.
    Just make sure that in case of single level flats, the energy axis i.e. the area from NE to SW passing through Brahmasthan is free of Vastudosha. So, even if the house may not be 100% or even 90% vastu complaint, it will be atleast Vastu +ve & livable.

For a Vastu to be bare livable, it should be atleast 65-70% Vastu +ve. If a flat is 80% or more Vastu compliant, it is a buy even if one needs to give a premium for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • 2bhk layout for advice

Kindly advice about the flat 205. Is it fine according to Vastu. Please advice any remedies,incase of any issues. Sine I own this flat,can think of modifications.
    Thanks.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Please advice about the 205 flat

Please advice about the 205 flat with layout above
    CommentQuote
    Kindly advice about the flat 205. Is it fine according to Vastu. Please advice any remedies,incase of any issues. Sine I own this flat,can think of modifications.
    Thanks.

Here are some issues:-

Entrance in SW>> Bad,
    M.bed in NE >> Bad,
    Kitchen is South facing >> Bad.

Here is what you need to do:-

> Put copper Swastika symbol above the door frame outside the entrance door. Make sure this is in one piece cut from a sheet, it should be 9x9 inches in size,

> M.bed from NE should be immediately shifted. NE room be painted white, put pooja room here,

> Avoid using toilet attached to M.bed, though you can use it as a bath. Keep salt (not salt like Tata salt but Samudri namak) in glass or mud bowl in bathroom & change the salt after every 15 days,

> In kitchen, while cooking make sure one faces east, if not, then west but never north or south.

If possible, sleep in living room as & when possible. Make sure the living room which is in SW is made heavy than other rooms.
    CommentQuote
  • A doubt

Thanks Sir for your inputs on flat 205, right now I have given this flat for rent,since I'm out of station. If these rectifications are not made immediately,the effect be on the owner or the tenant ? I have asked the tenant to use the Kitchen, cooking facing east.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Sir for your inputs on flat 205, right now I have given this flat for rent,since I'm out of station. If these rectifications are not made immediately,the effect be on the owner or the tenant ? I have asked the tenant to use the Kitchen, cooking facing east.

It affects both, you & tenant.

Btw, we are friends here, no SIRS please. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Vaastu for flat

Hi Real,

Can you please see the attached flat layout and check if it is good/bad as per vaastu.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Brahamsthan has Toilet

Sir,
    I want to know your Remedies on the vastu defects. As Toilet neither be removed nor shifted. :bab (38):
    Any other suggestions or observation would be highly appreciated.
    Regards
    Richa
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    It affects both, you & tenant.

Btw, we are friends here, no SIRS please. :)

Dear Realacre
    Please comment on this plan;
    Thanks in adavcne;

C:\Users\user\Pictures\final changes amanora.bmp
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dipti
    Hi Real,

Can you please see the attached flat layout and check if it is good/bad as per vaastu.

Hi Dipti,

Here are the findings:-

> Entrance door is in SE, east facing which is bad. This gives rise to tensions within the family, friends & relatives for no reason. Causes damage to relationships. Being a place of 'Agni', all the good things which were meant for you get burnt here.

> There is terrace in SW area. This means the heaviest area of the house has become the lightest. Having light SW or cut in SW leads to a life which is unstable, be it finance, career or education.

> The centre of North has 2 toilets/baths. North is the direction of Lord Kuber & having Vastudosha here will never make one prosperous or wealthy.

> M.bed is in NW, Vayu area. Having m.bed here results in confusion of mind + in case of career, job hopping frequently is seen. The native gets less time to spend in the house (This bedroom is good only for unmarried girls or guests).

> Kitchen too is in west-SW area, not good.

All in all, except for Brahmasthan, nothing is good in this flat & the said flat is not even 40% Vastu positive. It is best NOT TO LIVE here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Richa_Shri
    Sir,
    I want to know your Remedies on the vastu defects. As Toilet neither be removed nor shifted. :bab (38):
    Any other suggestions or observation would be highly appreciated.
    Regards
    Richa

Hi Richa,

You have correctly said that there is big vastudosha in Brahmasthan (centre) as there is a toilet located in this place. But as a friend, let me frankly tell you that there is ENERGY AXIS which flows from NE to SW via Brahmasthan. Having any dosha in Brahmasthan blocks positive vibes & opportunities for you.

There is no solution for any Vastudosha if it is in NE, Brahmasthan & SW.

Besides this, the entire SW area of your house is cut. This leads to instability in life.

The M.bed is in SE. This leads to petty quarrels in the family especially between the hubby & wife who sleep here.

The entrance door though is North facing is located in NW area, which is bad.

Now, ask yourself:-

> Is there quarrel within the members of family for no reason??

> Is there frustration building up within for which you don't know the exact reason?

> Money comes but you don't know where it goes. In short, the savings are very less compared to the incomes.

> Do you think that you had some opportunity which you missed by a fraction or say you were over-looked in case of promotion, perks etc. in your workplace?

> Does some of your family members continuously have some or the other health probs, some related with stomach?

> Do you think that even if you do good in your personal as well as professional life, it never gets noticed or even worse you are adversely rewarded for it?

If you think the answers of the questions above is YES, then without wasting, change your house, even if it means to stay on rent elsewhere. After you shift out & go into better house according to Vastu principles, you will notice positive difference in your life. Sell off this flat & then buy a new one.

The early you shift, the better.

* PS:- As said before, we are friends here, so SIRs please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Dear Realacre
    Please comment on this plan;
    Thanks in adavcne;

C:\Users\user\Pictures\final changes amanora.bmp
    savvy_v

Where's the pic man?
    It seems you put the address of your PC location. Upload the image here using attachment option.
    CommentQuote