Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: February 29 2020
1879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

Originally posted by Punit22
    Can you please provide with a basic check list which will be retained with me rest of my life and will move to the new flat accordingly

Also strongly recomended do's & dont's

Thanks
    Hi Punit,

Thanks for asking this important Q. I have posted this somewhere, let me check if I can find it, if not I will post all such details once again here for the benefit of you & all the fellow members.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Hi Anand,

Well the fact is most people don't consider the cuts for the simple reason many don't know how to check the flat w.r.t. the 9 sections. If you divide your flat in 9 sections, you will find that NE is cut (headless body) & SW is cut as well (gone in duct) which means lack of stability. If you shift to 802, both these things will be sorted out. Now even if you go for say 705 with terrace to living, the NE cut will be eliminated but SW cut will be present for the entire row, from 105 to XY-05. So, better shift to 802 & if all even floors are same even 602, 402 etc will be fine.

* PS:- As said before any probs with NE, SW & brahmasthan are non-curable. One has to change the flat as it can't be demolished on individual basis. Man, your flat is without head....please understand the gravity of the situation. Also, I am not here to make money from Vastu or sell useless stuff like pyramids.....whatever small rectifications are possible will be told, those beyond the scope of rectification has no solution. I am saying this as you asked me honestly & you are yet to shift. Hence, change the flat man....better bear some confusion & tension now than to have tension-full life later.

Wish you a happy Diwali & prosperous new year too! Take care.

~ RA
      Thanks RA for the detailed inputs. I will take this up further with Gini. I would not know about this if you had not said!
      Hope you had a good diwali celebrations.

TC,
      Anand

Comment

Awaiting please, Thanks
        Please check the link below:-

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...?t=6194&page=3

Comment

Originally posted by andy912 View Post
          Thanks RA for the detailed inputs. I will take this up further with Gini. I would not know about this if you had not said!
          Hope you had a good diwali celebrations.

TC,
          Anand
          Thanks Anand. I had good diwali but was traveling a lot...first time when I was traveling in diwali times. Anyways, here is the floor plan of your flat. Divide flat in 9 equal parts & then find the cuts:-

Man, can you do without 1 bathroom??
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi RA,

Thanks for the explanation. This is something totally new that I have learned. Thanks for sharing.

TC,
            Anand

Comment

need help

Hi RA,

I am going to book one 3 BHK flat soon.I plan to book flat no 204 as shown in attached layout.Can you please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.Also let me know how much vast compliant it is in % terms...say 60-70%.
              Your inputs in this regard will be highly appreciated.

regards,

heartlingua
              Attached Files

Comment

Drop all flats with 04 in this case

Originally posted by heartlingua View Post
                Hi RA,

I am going to book one 3 BHK flat soon.I plan to book flat no 204 as shown in attached layout.Can you please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.Also let me know how much vast compliant it is in % terms...say 60-70%.
                Your inputs in this regard will be highly appreciated.

regards,

heartlingua
                Hello HL,

Here is my take on 204:-

> Entrance is in SE section, which is the direction of Agni. Doors in SE & SW should be avoided at all costs. So, entrance is bad,

> There is attached balcony in NE which is good, however, in NE section, there lies a bedroom. If this room is to be used as bedroom, it is bad but if you plan to make it as pooja room & study room, it is good,

> There are 2 bath cum toilets exactly in east, which is very bad. Having bathrooms in east is very good, but not the toilets. The other bath/toi in west is good but not these 2,

> Kitchen is in SE which is good,

> Coming to bedrooms, the only option as master bed is the one in west without attached bath/toi & is smallest of all. M.bed in NE or any bedroom in NE is strictly no-no, while M.bed in NW gives rise to confusion in thinking & lot of useless travel. Only girls bedroom or guest bedroom here is should be done,

> Living room is in SW which is bad. It should be in North or East. Having living room here means lot of open space in SW which is again bad.

Conclusion:-

It is better to drop this flat mainly due to lack of master bedroom or any bedroom in proper direction (SW), entrance in SE, living in SW & toilet in East. Except for kitchen, nothing is that good to make it a vastu friendly house.

* I didn't check the Brahmasthan (centre) of the house as the rest of the factors themselves are bad to go further.

Comment

thanks RA for your valuable inputs..will definetely help in taking decision...

Comment

Hi realacres,

I booked 2and1/2 BHK flat.Please help me with your expert advice/suggestions whether this flat is meeting basic vastu criteria.floor plan is attached.
                    Please give your input.
                    regards,

prashu
                    Attached Files

Comment

Good decision Punit

Thanks RA for your kind advise

On your words, We are planning to move out of the said flat in spite of the same being in the proximity and will be difficult to buy one of such kind in Thane city limit and moving on rental till find another one in this daily upward trend real estate market since there is no alternative solution of the said vastu dosh

Kindly confirm my decision being RIGHT, Thanks again
                      First of all thank you for trusting me. The decision of shifting out is excellent & I can guarantee that if you shift out of this flat & get into better one even on rent, you will see good results in 3-4 months. Just try man, it is indeed worth it. I have personally seen cases where people left their bigger houses & shifted to smaller ones on rent & man, the financial & health probs disappeared in under 1 year .

Also note that you will find money extracting Vastu chaps who will ask you to put pyramids, yantras, crystals, precious stones & stuff like that. This is all junk man, the structure, & land issues can't be sorted out by this as the magnitude is huge. Also note that plastic pyramids don't work & gold & real crystal pyramids just focus the energy to one point, now if the pyramids & of faulty design (they have to be exact 45 deg) or placed at wrong place, they will magnify bad energy as well.

All in all, forget this Vastu solutions, solutions can be possible only if the dosha is of small magnitude, not for bigger one.

And yes, I am here.....you can keep writing about your progress. As you are good at excel, please let me know the floor plan of flat which is to be taken on rent as well. Also, don't worry about money, everything will fall in place & if rates go up, the price of your existing flat too will go up, so don't worry .

* PS:- I have personally suffered a lot due to Vastu probs, & I lost faith in so called Vastu pundits as most of them were just making business. It was then that I started learning about this wonderful science & now using it for those who need it & yep, I never charge & shall never charge a single paisa for this .

All the best Punit .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X