Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

Vaastu Shastra Tips

Last updated: November 21 2020
1880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

    Originally posted by kaliatray
    It is NW facing.
    You mean the angle of deviation is more than 10 degrees ?? Please mention the exact angle of deviation before proceeding further. If the entire house is in sub-direction, then it is not good at all. The reasons have been mentioned in couple of my posts above.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment


    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

      Originally posted by iMohak
      Realacres,

      you are doing a great job! congratulations for that

      I had a basic query, when figuring out the directions, should one stand with the compass in the middle of the house?
      Thanks man.
      To get proper directions, the following method should be used :-

      > Standing outside the entrance door, 3-4 ft away (looking towards the door),
      > Standing inside the entrance door (facing outside),
      > Keep the compass on flat surface in centre of the house,
      > Finally, take the reading at the last corner of the house.

      Remember, to remove cell fone while checking directions as the needle of the compass deviates because of the cell fone radiation. Also, ensure there is no iron nearby. This happens in case of under-construction building where lot of iron, steel rods etc. is lying around.

      The reading should be exactly the same everywhere, if not, the property suffers from geopathic stress which is not good for living at all. I have seen flats where the geopathic stress levels are so high that the needle never remains stable & in such case, never buy even if flat is giving free of cost.

      Btw, always use good quality compass, & not rely on those key-chain compass or those which are available for 10-20 rupees.

      Hope this clarifies your doubt.
      Last edited October 19 2012, 11:58 PM.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment


      • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

        Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Thanks man.
        To get proper directions, the following method should be used :-

        > Standing outside the entrance door, 3-4 ft away (looking towards the door),
        > Standing inside the entrance door (facing outside),
        > Keep the compass on flat surface in centre of the house,
        > Finally, take the reading at the last corner of the house.

        Remember, to remove cell fone while checking directions as the needle of the compass deviates because of the cell fone radiation. Also, ensure there is no iron nearby. This happens in case of under-construction building where lot of iron, steel rods etc. is lying around.

        The reading should be exactly the same everywhere, if not, the property suffers from geopathic stress which is not good for living at all. I have seen flats where the geopathic stress levels are so high that the needle never remains stable & in such case, never buy even if flat is giving free of cost.

        Btw, always use good quality compass, & not rely on those key-chain compass or those which are available for 10-20 rupees.

        Hope this clarifies your doubt.
        Amazing, very very helpful man.

        And funny, I was gonna use the iPhone compass itself for the readings - and you mention I should switch off the phone altogether. Will get a nice compass now

        Comment


        • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

          Originally posted by realacres View Post
          OK.
          Hence, opt for #3 but have some partition between pooja room & dining, it can be of wood or wood + glass.


          Just ensure that you sleep with your head towards South. If bed placement is as given in floor plan, get the switches shifted accordingly for your convenience, if possible.
          And yes, there is no compromise in sleeping with head towards South. This has to be the case in all bedrooms.

          Write in if you have more queries.
          God bless.
          Thank you very much RA for giving detailed clarifications and recommendations. I will definitely try to implement all your valuable recommendations.

          Can you please check if the bed positions, master bedroom and pooja locations are good now in the attached floorplan? Also, I have replaced 14 with Toilet for Guests in NW. Hope thats ok.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

            flat in dwarka

            Thanks RA. But I have 1 confusion. Pls make me understand how the bath is in SE. I am just not getting that? Your clarification will help me understand how to do the directions.
            I think I am not able to get your question on deviation, so not able to answer it correctly. I just read some previous posts and understand deviation as angle from perfect North. if Yes, Then as you see in the attachment - the deviation is approx 50degree from N or 40 degrees from W. So main door of house faces exact NW (with 5 degree deviation towards West). To clarify more - The main door of the house is marked green (opposite flat door is marked - will help identify) & the magnetic compas reading is as shown in the attachment. That's the reading on compass when kept at centre of flat.
            Now Pls check and clarify 1. on SE bath; 2. on deviation?
            What's the solution?

            Also I wanted your valuable comments on shape of PLOT. Just scroll down the attachment. (sorry I wrote shape of flat)
            thanks.

            Originally posted by realacres View Post
            OK. No issues here.


            It would have been in South if the angle would have been between 30-45 degrees. As you said that the angle of deviation is not more than 10 degrees, it is SE.
            This means you won't be able to use it as bathroom. Ofcourse, there are some remedies but it is best not to do those things especially when you have not yet purchased it. And remedies work better when there is some room in SE (earth) as Earth + Fire or Earth + Water can stay together, but one can't expect good remedial solutions in case there is conflict between Fire & Water elements are both are not compatible to each other.


            Kitchen is in East & not SE. This is also not bad according to Vastu. Just keep some soil in a small earthen pot between stove & sink, just in case all are parallel with each other &/or the sink is not in NE of the kitchen.
            The main door is always best not to be in any corner of the house. The main door being west facing in NW is not fantastic but is not Vastu defect either.


            I won't say that it is fantastic but it is not bad to reject it either. I can give some tips to boost the energy levels in the flat, but yes, forget the usage of the bathroom in SE. So, if you are OK with only 1 bath, buy, else drop it. And yes, preferably look for house which is in NE part of the house, either North or East facing. Remember, entrance of the house also has lot of weightage. Btw, the said flat mentioned here has really good brahmsathan & NE, which is big plus.

            Take the call depending upon the SE bathroom usage, that's all.

            * PS:- I am considering that the m.bed has balcony attached to it. In many projects it happens that the terrace is alternate on every floor. If there is not balcony to M.bed in SW, then there is a major cut, which is big minus.
            Attached Files
            Last edited October 20 2012, 11:50 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

              Realacres,

              I have been reading this thread for long and have started to point out flaws in my 500sq yards house (constructed 40 years ago).

              Here are my assumptions after going thru the thread, recreating the layout of the house (not to scale)
              • Biggest issue: NE corner has servant quarter, garage and servant toilet!
              • There is a boring tubewell nest to the front main gate
              • This is something I picked from somewhere else, but we sort of live on the "trishul", even though its not a road, but an entrance to a cinema hall and thousands of people would be exiting the place
              • there is a temple
              • i live in the bedroom in the north east (bottom right corner) before the servant quarter

              Considering we are living here for decades and doing okay, what should we be doing?

              in 1974, if we came across this thread (well I wasn't even born), it would have been great ))


              blue dashes are windows
              brown dashes are doors
              Attached Files
              Last edited October 21 2012, 10:05 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                Please Tell me Vastu of the below flat layout

                Dear RA

                Please Tell me Vastu of the below flat layout.
                I will be very much thankful
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                  Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  savvy_v,

                  Man, again Amanora ??
                  Anyways, replying to you as it is short & simple one.
                  Based on the directions mentioned by you, there is toilet in NE. Hence, drop this flat even if it is offered free of cost.

                  Btw, m.bed is not in SW but SE !! SW has attached bath but most of it is cut due to the duct.

                  I will answer remaining queries of other members today. Now going out for lunch, have a meeting with finance dept guys after it. Once it is over, I will reply today for sure.
                  RE
                  Thanks for ur comments
                  attached herewith floor plan for tower -2, plz guide me.As i wrote in earlier blog....
                  VALUE of INR will be going down.... day by day, so it hardly matters, 15k or 20 k, but as of today , considering the inflation,and current scenario in Pune, AMANORA will come as central piece in 5 -10 years time.
                  Value of RUPEEE always goes down... but value of location remains on increasing side..
                  I dono but its true fact.
                  See Kalyani nagar value is not same as before 10 years.
                  attached plan.

                  Here MASTERBEDROOM is on SW side
                  LIVING ROOM; NORTH EAST
                  KITCHEN is on SOUTH WEST
                  BEDROOM 1; on SOUTH EAST
                  BEDROOM 1 SOUTH WEST
                  attached floor plan of BLDG.
                  ENTRY IS NORTH SIDE

                  PLEASE NOTE FLAT NUMBER is 991104- {11th floor flat no;4}
                  Please comment on ur side.
                  savvy_v
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                    Originally posted by kannan82
                    Thank you very much RA for giving detailed clarifications and recommendations. I will definitely try to implement all your valuable recommendations.

                    Can you please check if the bed positions, master bedroom and pooja locations are good now in the attached floorplan? Also, I have replaced 14 with Toilet for Guests in NW. Hope thats ok.
                    Thats good man & thanks.

                    All bed positions are correct, proceed.
                    The location of pooja is fantastic, proceed.

                    Now that toilet for guests is not completely in NW, part of it goes in North (I have drawn the floor plan with houses in detail). Hence, it is not recommended to do so.
                    Also, having large no. of toilets is not recommended, it's OK if they are one above another but not in various positions in the house. You already have one common bath/toi at #13 (near #4...man there are two 13s this time ). That's enough. The best thing in #13 would be to have a shoe rack on west wall. This helps in 2 ways :-

                    > It comes in proper NW when placed on west wall, which is correct position for shoe rack,

                    > Practically also it is good, it is near entrance yet it doesn't spoil the look of living/lobby. In monsoons, you can even have umbrellas here. And if it's possible, have bigger lobby & keep this #13 smaller only for shoe rack. Hope this helps.
                    Last edited October 27 2012, 09:34 PM.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Vaastu Shastra Tips

                      Originally posted by vj0real
                      Thanks RA. But I have 1 confusion. Pls make me understand how the bath is in SE. I am just not getting that? Your clarification will help me understand how to do the directions.
                      I think I am not able to get your question on deviation, so not able to answer it correctly. I just read some previous posts and understand deviation as angle from perfect North. if Yes, Then as you see in the attachment - the deviation is approx 50degree from N or 40 degrees from W. So main door of house faces exact NW (with 5 degree deviation towards West). To clarify more - The main door of the house is marked green (opposite flat door is marked - will help identify) & the magnetic compas reading is as shown in the attachment. That's the reading on compass when kept at centre of flat.
                      Now Pls check and clarify 1. on SE bath; 2. on deviation?
                      What's the solution?
                      OK. Now I got it man. If the angle is 40+ degrees or more from North, then the house is in proper sub-direction which gives rise to prob called as 'Vidisha', which is bad. Ofcourse, the bath/toi now goes in South (I was considering the deviation of not more than 10 deg earlier, hence it was SE). Though having toilet in South is OK, it is not recommended in this case as the house is in sub-direction. And for this, I don't have any remedy coz there is nothing man-made which can fight gravitational & magnetic forces of earth & structure.
                      It is is best to avoid such flats which are in sub-direction.


                      Also I wanted your valuable comments on shape of PLOT. Just scroll down the attachment. (sorry I wrote shape of flat)
                      thanks.
                      The plot & other things do matter but effect on individual flat is less as it gets distributed amongst all the flats. The location of the flat is in SW of plot, which is good. However, best if there is no underground water body, swimming pool etc. on South, SW or SE of the plot. But again, this should not be make or break issue as the effects, good or bad gets distributed.

                      All in all, living in a house which is in sub-direction is not recommended. Hope this helps.
                      Be well.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X