Vaastu Shastra - Tips

Vaastu Shastra is based on the principle of eight directions for proper implementation of the energy sources.
Experts practicing Vaastu Shastra recommend adhering to certain guidelines or tips for successful implementation of the ancient science.

Share you knowlegde - 'tips on Vaastu' with the real estate fraternity.
Read more
1784 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by i4ibuy
    Dear Realacres, Please check attached plan. Let me know about flat number 107 and 108. which one is better. thanks

i am preferring flat no. 107 as door is North east. however opening balcony and windows are towards south.

Master Bed is slightly towards southwest. Kitchen platform can arrange towards east. Northwest is cut .However in flat no. 108 southwest is cut so i am preferring 107. Please advise your views.

Please check attached image. you can view it with paint to see more clearly. thanks again

Good to see you too are learning Vastu. :)
    Coming to flats, flat 108 has entrance in SE, facing East which is bad,
    SW is cut, which is extremely worse as owner is devoid of stability in life & both the bedrooms, NW & North are ill-suited as M.bedrooms.
    Avoid flat 108.

Incase of flat 107, the entrance is very good, North facing in NE. But look at the kitchen man, its North & kitchen here leads to severe financial probs. North is direction of lord kuber, the god of wealth & placing kitchen here leads to burning of wealth energy. Hence, best to avoid 107 as well.

Other common factor here is the flats from floor plan clearly show that they are in sub-direction, leading to Vastudosha called Vidisha. This disturbs the energy flow in the house which is bad for the occupants.

So to conclude, drop both the flats. Search man, & buy Vaastu positive house as it will pay you off for your entire life. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres,

Been reading your posts and would like your opinion on two different builders. Am attaching the pdfs for four apartments. Thank you so much and appreciate your help.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • There is plot that i am interested. This is a 4 ground property facing north - 80(frontage) * 120(north to south). On the east side, due to a litigation, the plot owners had to give away 25 feet * 120 for the purpose of Village road. This road on the east is to be used by the villagers for carrying the dead from their village to the cremation ground. The cremation ground is not visible from this plot. I am planning to purchase a small portion in the plot. The dimensions of the plot are 55 frontage * 44 from North to South. I read somewhere that the North to South must be more than East to west. Here it is not. Also, the road leading to the graveyard is on the east side of the plot. Vastu experts please advice if i can proceed. Also, there is another South facing plot, please advice if a south facing plot is good
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Good to see you too are learning Vastu. :)
    Coming to flats, flat 108 has entrance in SE, facing East which is bad,
    SW is cut, which is extremely worse as owner is devoid of stability in life & both the bedrooms, NW & North are ill-suited as M.bedrooms.
    Avoid flat 108.

Incase of flat 107, the entrance is very good, North facing in NE. But look at the kitchen man, its North & kitchen here leads to severe financial probs. North is direction of lord kuber, the god of wealth & placing kitchen here leads to burning of wealth energy. Hence, best to avoid 107 as well.

Other common factor here is the flats from floor plan clearly show that they are in sub-direction, leading to Vastudosha called Vidisha. This disturbs the energy flow in the house which is bad for the occupants.

So to conclude, drop both the flats. Search man, & buy Vaastu positive house as it will pay you off for your entire life. All the best. :)

Thank you Realacres for your reply. I agree with you about Kitchen in the North.. I am planing to move Gas stove location towards East wall Which will be facing at east and somewhat at Southeast corner (border). I have visited many vastus and found many doshas so it is difficult to find perfect one..( I have already cancelled 2 flats after finding severe doshas like Northeast cut or Toiles in Northeast, I have learned lot about Vastu after this :) however not expert just knowledge..) So please let me know about 107 which I have finalized.. One Toilet is in Southwest corner any remedies for this?
    What about there is small cut in Southwest and northwest corner ..however I heard that this cut leads to extension at North and west which is good..Please let me know remedies if any for Vidisha .Thank You so much for your Help.
    CommentQuote
    Thank you Realacres for your reply. I agree with you about Kitchen in the North.. I am planing to move Gas stove location towards East wall Which will be facing at east and somewhat at Southeast corner (border). I have visited many vastus and found many doshas so it is difficult to find perfect one..( I have already cancelled 2 flats after finding severe doshas like Northeast cut or Toiles in Northeast, I have learned lot about Vastu after this :) however not expert just knowledge..) So please let me know about 107 which I have finalized.. One Toilet is in Southwest corner any remedies for this?
    What about there is small cut in Southwest and northwest corner ..however I heard that this cut leads to extension at North and west which is good..Please let me know remedies if any for Vidisha .Thank You so much for your Help.

I am planning to move my kitchen stove to the south east corner of kitchen which is in the east side of house Also border of south east of house. I have measured with angle and also with dividing it into 9 squares as you have shown in your earlier post. Waiting for your reply realacresji..as i need to tell engineer to move kitchen plat form to south east corner of kitchen .
    CommentQuote
  • Please advice

Please advice on plan of my home, whether its vastu shashstra complaince or not?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • realacers ji u have excellent knowledge of vastu i salute to u
    can u tell me slightly what things should be take care of vasthu before buying anny flat till now i have never taken care but now i am buying one flat for enduse so want guidance
    regarding some say 13th floor should be avoided also some say sum should not be 13 ( 904 )

can u tell what things u want to know ( flat number floor plan master plan or all or anyother extra ) for complete guidance of my flat before buying i first want to all things from u

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment Vastu

Hello RA,

Can you please suggest whether the apartment (attached jpeg) shown is vastu compliant. I am thinking of going on rent before as you suggested.

Many thanks.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Yes that kitchen location is indeed very bad. Add to it that the entire house is in sub-direction, the balance also gets disturbed. Some may observe this within few weeks, for some it may take couple of years, based on the overall intensity of the Vaastu.

If possible, it is always better to shift out of such house, irrespective of anything. The moment you shift out, you will experience positive changes, ofcourse if the other house where you shift is good as per Vastu. However, the ill-effects of current house won't disappear as long as the house is in your name.

Even practically, it is better to shift out coz you need not face prospective buyers face to face, nor get disturbed even if agent comes at odd hours. Staying in the house will again bombard you with questions as to why you want to sell it. When you go on rent elsewhere, it can be avoided & if you want, you can always rent in nearby place also & then say it is convenient to keep an eye on the flat.

Now just ensure to shift in good Vastu (atleast major flaws shouldn't be there, when you again enter the market to buy, we will discuss minor things as well).

Very useful tip for you :-

Place Hanuman/Maruti Yantra in SE part of the flat. This will help flat getting sold quickly. Ofcourse, you can first put flat on sale, see the response & if you aren't getting buyers, you can use the tip.
    God bless & all the best. :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anitapal
    Realacres,

Been reading your posts and would like your opinion on two different builders. Am attaching the pdfs for four apartments. Thank you so much and appreciate your help.

As I see, there is deviation of angle from main angle. If it is more than 10 degrees, avoid it. If not, here is there reading for the flats you mentioned :-

> Type C has toilets in NE which brings chronic illness & loss of wealth - Avoid,

> Type D has 2 toilets in North, entrance is in SW, West facing & kitchen is S-SW alongwith toilet in SW all this brings to instability in career & relationships, unnecessary expenditure, poor savings - Avoid,

> Type E has kitchen in North, which brings financial probs. You may earn but most is wasted - Avoid,

So, all should be rejected. It may sound harsh but it is for your & your near & dear one's benefit only. Scout for better. All the best. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by redhat111
    There is plot that i am interested. This is a 4 ground property facing north - 80(frontage) * 120(north to south). On the east side, due to a litigation, the plot owners had to give away 25 feet * 120 for the purpose of Village road. This road on the east is to be used by the villagers for carrying the dead from their village to the cremation ground. The cremation ground is not visible from this plot. I am planning to purchase a small portion in the plot. The dimensions of the plot are 55 frontage * 44 from North to South. I read somewhere that the North to South must be more than East to west. Here it is not. Also, the road leading to the graveyard is on the east side of the plot. Vastu experts please advice if i can proceed. Also, there is another South facing plot, please advice if a south facing plot is good

As said, crematorium has to be atleast 2 kms away from home & carrying of dead bodies around the house is also brings bad vibes. It is best to avoid such properties irrespective of location & price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakstaps2012
    Please advice on plan of my home, whether its vastu shashstra complaince or not?

Have you bought it ? If not, forget it. If yes, let me know. Some remedies can be given but better to shift out.
    Entrance in SW, West facing is very bad. Will give high for first 3-5 years, & then downfall will start will poor stability. There are some more issues too, but this is major one.
    Always remember, you can get some remedies for everything but not for NE-Brahmasthan-SW.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    realacers ji u have excellent knowledge of vastu i salute to u
    can u tell me slightly what things should be take care of vasthu before buying anny flat till now i have never taken care but now i am buying one flat for enduse so want guidance
    regarding some say 13th floor should be avoided also some say sum should not be 13 ( 904 )

can u tell what things u want to know ( flat number floor plan master plan or all or anyother extra ) for complete guidance of my flat before buying i first want to all things from u

thanks

It is best you look only on Vaastushastra norms. Yes, I do have faith in numerology but not over exceed it. 13 is bad is due to incidents with Jesus in Christianity but in reality it isn't. I consider it to be good number, my friend has 1 bike, 2 cars, all have number 13, infact he got it from RTO, his wife DoB is 13 Feb & fone nos end with 1313 !!
    You see your DoB & find which are lucky nos for you, thats all. There is nothing like 13 is bad. My cousins flat no. is 805 & is good as per Vaastu & he has prospered there.
    So, if your 4 is your friendly no., flat is good as per Vaastu, buy it.
    CommentQuote
    I am planning to move my kitchen stove to the south east corner of kitchen which is in the east side of house Also border of south east of house. I have measured with angle and also with dividing it into 9 squares as you have shown in your earlier post. Waiting for your reply realacresji..as i need to tell engineer to move kitchen plat form to south east corner of kitchen .

First put up floor plan with the modification you are going to make in details. Only then I will comment, as I don't want to imagine some things & you suffer later on. Appreciate if you can do that. I will surely then respond. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajawar
    Hello RA,

Can you please suggest whether the apartment (attached jpeg) shown is vastu compliant. I am thinking of going on rent before as you suggested.

Many thanks.

House is in sub-direction, while bedroom is in North.
    Don't take it.
    Man, what you can prima facie do is to ensure that the house is not in sub-direction at first place. If it is, reject it outright there itself. If it is in main directions, feel free to post the floor plan here & I shall surely reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    As I see, there is deviation of angle from main angle. If it is more than 10 degrees, avoid it. If not, here is there reading for the flats you mentioned :-

> Type C has toilets in NE which brings chronic illness & loss of wealth - Avoid,

> Type D has 2 toilets in North, entrance is in SW, West facing & kitchen is S-SW alongwith toilet in SW all this brings to instability in career & relationships, unnecessary expenditure, poor savings - Avoid,

> Type E has kitchen in North, which brings financial probs. You may earn but most is wasted - Avoid,

So, all should be rejected. It may sound harsh but it is for your & your near & dear one's benefit only. Scout for better. All the best. :)

Thank you, realacres. What about the very first one. Its a different builder. Its the white sketch.

It is disappointing not to find an apartment and wish the builders paid more attention to vastu. But you are right, well being por need and dear ones is very important.
    Thank you
    CommentQuote